Rush on Cronkite...and he's correct again

Biden opposed it because he thought Vietnam was in another solar system and he didn't want to get put in a spaceship to fight aliens

aliens are scary plus they have ray guns.

LOL yeah but come on, Noose, if you and the Marines went after the aliens, my money would be on you guys.

only if we have gomer with us!!!

robots_androids_fifum2.jpg

Rush Limbaugh was a draft dodger who if he had an ounce of integrity would have praised Cronkite for his honesty. That anyone listens or reads the fat hypocrite is simply beyond common sense, that he makes millions, spends it on expensive French wines and foreign cars only adds another wart to a genuine asshole who has done nothing for America and hid when he could have served. Pure scum.

Uncouth Ruminations: The Fascism of Rush Limbaugh

Rush, Newspeak and Fascism: An exegesis: I: Projecting Fascism

Calling Tet for the North was like calling Stalingrad for the Germans or Waterloo for Napoleon, but you keep rewriting.

I'm sure Rush would have volunteered to fight in Vietnam and serve our country if he didn't have such a debilitating medical condition...a pilonidal cyst

What is a pilonidal cyst you ask??? It's an ingrown hair follicle on his ass...

But in Rush's case; removal would have required a brain surgeon...

I'm sure Rush would have volunteered to fight in Vietnam and serve our country if he didn't have such a debilitating medical condition...a pilonidal cyst

you don't know jack shit.

Rush is nothing but a pompous ass and an idiot entertainer...I really dont think there is anyone he wont put down or disrespect if it fits his needs(ratings) to do so and his 15 million"DITTOHEADS" that follow his every word like its the word of GOD.....can we say mindless robotic SHEEP! anyone

Can you say ad hominums are about the lamest excuse for a counter argument......ever?

you tell em rush!!! great patriots like you stood up when the bugle sounded and went off to fight the vietnam war!!! you know of what you speak, these liberal cowards cost brave men like yourself a victory in that war with their reporting of it, thank you for your service rush!!!!!! .......oh.... what's that......... rush avoided vietnam because he had a pilonidal cyst? whats a pilonidal cyst and why couldnt it be treated so he could go to the war? oh never mind.

Let's ask Joe Biden about Rush's cyst.

go right a head, i am guessing biden might have actually opposed the vietnam war when he avoided it while great patriots like rush totally support wars as long as they are the ones not getting shot at.
You got that right ... it's hypocrisy.
Not many republicans today served in Vietnam, but all supported it.

you don't know jack shit.

But he know Rush Limpbaugh.:lol:

Let's ask Joe Biden about Rush's cyst.

go right a head, i am guessing biden might have actually opposed the vietnam war when he avoided it while great patriots like rush totally support wars as long as they are the ones not getting shot at.
Funny that pissant libs still use this pathetic line of attack, when Republicans recently nominated John McCain, a Vietnam War Vet/POW, to the Presidency.

:lol:

Funny that pissant libs still use this pathetic line of attack, when Republicans recently nominated John McCain, a Vietnam War Vet/POW, to the Presidency.

:lol:

Really? I thought the mantra was that he was a lib and liberals gamed the primary system to get him in as the Republican candidate. Perhaps you haven't listened to enough talk radio.

I have a hard time taking anything Limbaugh says seriously, especially about Viet Nam or combat in general. The fact is that his family was connected, a local Doctor (not a government one) signed off on the pilodonial cyst, and the local draft board exempted him. Funny that. Limbaugh was not unique in that aspect, it was happening all over America, but I wonder if some poor bastard from Cape Girardeau went in Rusty's place, and I wonder if he came home.

I've met few Viet Nam Veterans who share Limbaugh's enthusiasm for the "great cause", and to blame our situation in Viet Nam on Cronkite's reporting of Tet is absurd. It's further absurd to insist that Cronkite had some sort of hidden agenda to destroy this country.

The spirit of Joe McCarthy dies hard.

RUSH: Yeah, but you can't just give Cronkite alone the credit. You gotta spread it around, guys like Bob McNamara who recently passed away at age 92, I mean these guys are -- David Halberstam wrote about it, The Best and the Brightest. They hadn't the slightest idea what they were doing, running a war from the White House. Anyway, Howard, I appreciate the call.

Rush is right. Of course that was the same approach taken by Nixon so that would make Cronkite right and the war was lost. So had gotten out when Cronkite first spoke and we wouldn't have lost all those men that Rush says we were predicated to loose. Tisk, Tisk...

Rush is nothing but a pompous ass and an idiot entertainer...I really dont think there is anyone he wont put down or disrespect if it fits his needs(ratings) to do so and his 15 million"DITTOHEADS" that follow his every word like its the word of GOD.....can we say mindless robotic SHEEP! anyone

You have no idea how hysterically funny that is coming from a guy with a Marxist as his icon

That's just too easy. It's just too easy to insult someone, isn't it?

umm EXCUSE ME! no I am not, I don't watch ANY all news networks at all and don't follow the "pundints " I get my news from all the alternative...non corporate owned websites out there, and think for myself on what to believe or not believe. I am an educated, independent thinker thank you so kindly. As hard as it is for you to believe there are actually educated people out there, not all are lazy, dimwitted folk that you so obviously and ignorantly think democrats are.

me thinks thou doth protests too much... :cuckoo:

First of all, if Rush is so great, why isn't he on TV? He has a face for radio.

And rush isn't even as popular as they suggest. It doesn't matter. The most important thing is to have someone on everyday pitching their lies. That's why he is so well paid.

Think about how much politicians pay for advertising. Millions for 30 seconds. And Rush gets to talk for 3 hours a day, all across the country, on a million different stations? That's priceless.

PS. Ed Schultz challanged Rush. Rush won't accept because he's a liar and will be exposed. So you guys who want Obama to debate Rush need to know Rush is a coward pussy drug addict. The typical right winger.

He is the face of the GOP.

This gal is a kook....Rush makes more money and has a greater audience than all the network teleprocter read know nothings put together.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he makes a lot of money. If you make money in America, you are somebody. No matter how ill-gotten the gain is.

Forum List

Back