Rush Limbaugh

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
I am a strong conservative, far to the right of most Republicans.

I cannot stand Rush. I have listened to him when driving across country when the only radio station I could get without static had "His Plumpness" expectorating all over the place.

I can only rationalize that a strong percentage of people in those ratings that say he has a strong following just listen because they find his routine comical. To me it borders on verbal slapstick with touches of satire. I have never liked slapstick, but I do like good satire.

His Plumpness is not good at satire.

I am also a strong conservative, and far to the right of most Republicans.

Rush is nothing but a self serving pompous ass and a blow hard.

It's sad so many conservatives believe Rush's idiotic ramblings.

He can be pompous, but I still like him. I think he's interesting to listen to, although I seldom get the chance to do so. I have never caught him lying. If you have, give us the details and prove it.

You're lying

if you're a conservative, you have to worship Rush and memorize all his talking points.

you know you do so quit lying

you don't know yourself do you?

That was for you, Truthmatters.

I figured I would save you the trouble since you're so busy looking for that post of mine that supports GW.

Last edited:
Rush is an idiot. Conservatives have made him a very rich idiot.

I think he makes interesting points from time to time, he is often right in predictions he makes and he's funny. I do think he's too partisan though, I'd like to hear someone like him that is more balanced.

Rush isn't an idiot. He's brilliant, he never lies, and he puts things together beautifully.

I've gone up and down with him, sometimes I tune him out for a while because I get tired of hearing the same things over and over, or because I just get bored with the whole thing...

But if you want background and information about what's going on, Rush is where you'll find everything put together.

Rush may not be every conservative's cup of tea, but he is consistently conservative in his views. I would question anyone's claim to be a conservative if they say they disagree with Rush's positions on issues more than a tiny fraction of the time.

Rush isn't an idiot. He's brilliant, he never lies, and he puts things together beautifully.

I've gone up and down with him, sometimes I tune him out for a while because I get tired of hearing the same things over and over, or because I just get bored with the whole thing...

But if you want background and information about what's going on, Rush is where you'll find everything put together.

He never lies...which must mean that Brian Darling didn't either. :lol:

He isnt an idiot. You might now agree with what he says all the time. But the man is not an idiot.
I agree, Rush is not an idiot.

He is more like a bafoon

Only a real buffoon would not know how to spell the word...
Bafoon

1) A cross between a baboon and a babbling idiot.

2) Fool, idiot, one who pretents to know something but does not.

3) Misspelling of buffoon,which is synonymous with jackass - someone who behaves in a silly, possibly comedic, manner.

Urban Dictionary: momo

Rush knows more about the radical right than they do themselves. He is usually spot on when it comes to predicting their direction on specific subjects. I guess it's easy when your dealing with simple minds. By the way the first two posts were anything but conservatives. They were way too stupid to get that by anyone from this board.

I agree.

And to tell you the truth, I've been kind of worried that the republican party would start throwing George Bush, Rush Limbaugh Ann Coulter, and Sarah Palin under the bus in a rushed and ill concieved attempt to divorce themselves from their past. Hell, some conservatives are even trying to claim the label "classical liberal"! Can you fucking imagine!

Keep up the good efforts on keeping your fellow republicans firmly in the Rush Limbaugh/George Bush/Sarah Palin camp. As a Democrat, I'm actually kind of worried about that.

I am a strong conservative, far to the right of most Republicans.

I cannot stand Rush. I have listened to him when driving across country when the only radio station I could get without static had "His Plumpness" expectorating all over the place.

I can only rationalize that a strong percentage of people in those ratings that say he has a strong following just listen because they find his routine comical. To me it borders on verbal slapstick with touches of satire. I have never liked slapstick, but I do like good satire.

His Plumpness is not good at satire.

ROFL... Man there's no end to the irony of the guy whose pictured in that avatar calling another human being 'plump...'

Secondly, I have listened to Rush since 1989 when he first hit WNOG in Naples...

Third, I hear you claim that you're a conservative, yet you felt it important to contest the most effective advocate of American Conservatism since Ronald Reagan.

Why is that? I mean, who gives a fuck what you think about Rush Limbaugh? To WHAT could it POSSIBLY be relevant?

What are these positions of yours which are EVER so Conservative that you clearly feel are SO superior to that which Limbaugh advocates that you felt it important to start a thread to announce it?

Forum List

Back