Rush Limbaugh

I think he makes interesting points from time to time, he is often right in predictions he makes and he's funny. I do think he's too partisan though, I'd like to hear someone like him that is more balanced.

look up Ed Shultz.....he is basically in the middle,but i have heard him many times bad mouth both sides......

ROFLMNAO... ED SHULTZ IS IN THE MIDDLE? This is the disp-Air-America Ed Shultz? The idiot of all idiots, the Bolshevik... Ed Shultz?

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD! that's precious... Hillary Clinton is a moderate and Ed Shultz is 'in the middle...

LOL... Leftists...
Shultz is not and NEVER has been a part of Air America,some of his shows were on their network,but he made sure people knew it was because of licensing of some sort with the network that he goes on,in most areas he is not on them,he is on some indie station,and yea the guy is a moderate,you are just to far right to see that...

Rush is a fat fuck and a hypocrite but he's no idiot.

He's made millions and millions of dollars stirring up contraversy and inflating his ego and as long as his lemmings keep tuning in he aint going anywhere.

I think you're searching for 'hundreds of millions of dollars'... for exposing the ideological left for what it is... a subversive pack of lying fucks who stand to do little more for America, but run it down...

You really are an impressive poster, PI.

I would imagine most people would have a hard time posting while fellating Rush at the same time but not you ...

What a trooper you are!!!

:clap2:

Hey that is powerful stuff right there... way to GET'ER DOoooooNE! and I want you to know that it's clear to me that you're doin' the VERY BEST YOU CAN Godbless ya...

....and he is still an idiot. That you listen to Rush at all, tells me a lot.

LOL... Yeah, it tells you that you've got NO SHOT in a debate with such a person. In my experience, regualr listeners of Rush Limbaugh CRUSH the cliche driven drivel of the highly skilled, Well over par leftist and for the pedestriam Bolshevik... it's no contest.

He's made millions and millions of dollars stirring up contraversy and inflating his ego and as long as his lemmings keep tuning in he aint going anywhere.

Ahh.. someone finally bitching about Oliver Stone... errr.. wait... Al Franken... err... Michael Moore.... errr...

Ah... you get the point

Both sides are always trying to make the other look bad instead of working on solutions, and they always go after the most popular or at least well known of those who share those ideals. In reality, they make money by getting people to argue, so long as these people (on both sides) continue to make money then all we will see is arguing instead of accomplishments. Even Rush isn't interested in actually seeing our country do better, because then he'd have nothing to gripe about and no one would bother listening to him. All they want is attention and money.

Ahh.. someone finally bitching about Oliver Stone... errr.. wait... Al Franken... err... Michael Moore.... errr...

Ah... you get the point

Both sides are always trying to make the other look bad instead of working on solutions, and they always go after the most popular or at least well known of those who share those ideals. In reality, they make money by getting people to argue, so long as these people (on both sides) continue to make money then all we will see is arguing instead of accomplishments. Even Rush isn't interested in actually seeing our country do better, because then he'd have nothing to gripe about and no one would bother listening to him. All they want is attention and money.

Rush... not that I listen to or like the windbag... is a freaking entertainer and commentator.. nothing more... and while extreme lefties love to try and smack him for what he does, they go and take the words of his opponents on the opposite end of the spectrum, as freaking fact and not entertainment....

Of course Rush is trying to make anything other than his commentary look bad.. that is his job... it's how he remains in the spotlight and gets a following... it's how he draws the ratings.. and how he earns a paycheck from those ratings

One of many:

On the August 12 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh overstated and once again misrepresented the current federal minimum wage. He claimed that "It's -- whatever it is, six and a quarter, seven bucks an hour," adding that "[t]he minimum wage has gotten so high that it's paying people that are not skilled to do anything."

In reality, the current federal minimum wage is $5.15 per hour, where it has stood for the past seven years. That's the second-longest span of time that the minimum wage has gone unchanged since its implementation in 1938, according to an article by the Economic Policy Institute.

He is, however, a very rich liar.:eusa_whistle:

Media Matters - Limbaugh: "We don't retract anything we do here because we never lie and make things up on this program"

Ah... you get the point

Rush... not that I listen to or like the windbag... is a freaking entertainer and commentator.. nothing more... and while extreme lefties love to try and smack him for what he does, they go and take the words of his opponents on the opposite end of the spectrum, as freaking fact and not entertainment....

Of course Rush is trying to make anything other than his commentary look bad.. that is his job... it's how he remains in the spotlight and gets a following... it's how he draws the ratings.. and how he earns a paycheck from those ratings

True enough ... the only entertainers I find tolerable are the moderate style ones that usually look at both sides of the argument and try to get all the facts. P&T are my favorites because they also make me laugh, but they always contain facts and give all sides a chance instead of just taking sides (Penn even bashed his favorite organization once, NASA). But all media is just for entertainment, just because they don't tell you that every chance they get doesn't make what they say fact, and if you don't actually look up what they say but still take it as fact then ... well ... those are the true idiots.

The man's a hatemonger.

He appeals to his audiences baser natures.

I just never get tired of secularist using bliblical terms... which is made so much sweeter when they redefine words to meet the irrational pangs of their idiocy...

I'd ask this jackass to show a reasoned argument supporting this assertion, but that would just be cruel...

The man's a hatemonger.

I just never get tired of secularist using bliblical terms... which is made so much sweeter when they redefine words to meet the irrational pangs of their idiocy...

I'd ask this jackass to show a reasoned argument supporting this assertion, but that would just be cruel...

I can't stop laughing at the people who actually think the christian bible was the first to use such terms.

Ah... you get the point

Yes Lordy... that is so ... ABSURD!

Leftism IS the problem; as it sets aside the immutable truth inherent in inalienable INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS... for the lies inherent in collectivism.

The man's a hatemonger.

I can't stop laughing at the people who actually think the christian bible was the first to use such terms.

Oh me too... But nothing gets a belly laugh goin' like an idiot secularists pretend that 'monger' is a term in common usuage elsewhere... thus implying that some pre-King James usage is therefore relevant.

Ah... you get the point

Leftism IS the problem; as it sets aside the immutable truth inherent in inalienable INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS... for the lies inherent in collectivism.

Case in point.

Case in point.

What point is that? Could you be referring to the position you advanced wherein you prescribe compromise with a mindset which has wrought the greatest economic and cultural disasters in human history, on the premise that 'they exist therefore their opinions must be intellectually sound and logically valid...'

Here's the thing... There is not a single leftist notion which is tenable... PERIOD.

Now that's a fairly comprehensive position I've posted there... if you're 'feelings' are not pure bullshit... you should have no problem simply posting a position drawn from leftism which could be implemented without the certainty of its inevitable failure.

Best of luck...

Forum List

Back