Rush Limbaugh calls Obama a "little boy"

I expect Obama would rather be a little boy than a drug abusing fat head...

Tell us again Rush how you lost the rights to buy the Rams. Didn't it have something to do with your mouth?

you mean like obama admitting he used cocaine......:cuckoo:

Tell us again Rush how you lost the rights to buy the Rams. Didn't it have something to do with your mouth?
I don't often agree with the NFL...but they called this one right.

Poor little victim, that Rush. :lol:

Wouldn't you really prefer he was assasinated? Isn't that the outcome you traitorous assholes are trying to accomplish?
I have never called for the assassination of any President. The Left made movies of Bush being assassinated and wished death on him and Cheney at every opportunity. But we're supposed to be all upset when Rush calls him "little boy" eh?

I'll be upset when Rush calls him:

1. ******
2. Pickaninny
3. Brillo Head
4. Porch Monkey
5. Coon
6. Tarbaby

Or any number of slurs commonly used to describe Blacks, Mullatos, High Yellows or whatever politically correct word is used nowadays for "African Americans".

Calling a grown black man a "boy" doesn't have any racist connotations, does it?

no it doesnt....i know a black man who calls his sons and his sons black friends and his sons white friends "boy" all the time....and all these "boys" are in their 40's.........

So the HELL what? Try this one on for size?

"Barack Obama's head is getting so big now that his ears look like they fit."~Rush Limbaugh October 23, 2009

And what does this exactly mean? Care to take a SWAG at it?

There are real serious issues going on and creeps like you are fretting over Limbaugh, Beck, Boortz, Hannity, Levin and FOX NEWS [and others] and what they report or say.

So the HELL what?

I think you need to grow up quite frankly.

dam....when i first saw B.O. i thought the guy was carrying around Sat.Dishes on his head.....

It had to do with asswipes like you lying through your teeth about things he never said.

Ah hell, ol' Rush can't remember what the hell he has said over half the time. Junkies are like that.

well....i think Rush will get over it....who would wanna buy the Rams anyway?....

obama_smoking_joint.jpg

So the HELL what? Try this one on for size?

"Barack Obama's head is getting so big now that his ears look like they fit."~Rush Limbaugh October 23, 2009

And what does this exactly mean? Care to take a SWAG at it?

There are real serious issues going on and creeps like you are fretting over Limbaugh, Beck, Boortz, Hannity, Levin and FOX NEWS [and others] and what they report or say.

So the HELL what?

I think you need to grow up quite frankly.

dam....when i first saw B.O. i thought the guy was carrying around Sat.Dishes on his head.....

Now that there is funny ;)

well....i think Rush will get over it....who would wanna buy the Rams anyway?....

Of course Rush will get over it. Dirty little secret? The Owners never really voted on it because of the threat of a 'strike' by the Players Union if Limbaughj was admitted, and under the false premise of Faux rascism, and phoney quotes against Limbaugh.

The Limbaugh issue was balked. Even John McCain said (And we know there's NO love lost between Limbaugh and McCain), it was wrong that Rush was denied his right to practice his economic liberty due to politics.

So there you go. Limbaugh WON none the less. The Left was yet again exposed for the real enemies of any type of Liberty you may care to name.

Yes, lets hold up the crazy train while you get on.

Are you saying Stalin did not murder any people?

Stalin murdered milliions.

And back to my question.

Are you saying that Obama is going to murder thousands and perhaps millions of Americans?

Human nature repeats itself, not history, can anyone say what will happen, nope, you never know but I understand what happened under Stalin, under Castro, under Mao, so that is the danger. You can only look what happened when other Marxist attained power. Imagine wasting billions of dollars, losing millions of jobs to China, producing more and more food in Mexico, Chile, etc.. Not being able to print or borrow money in order to keep farmers producing food. Are we in danger, I think very much so.

Rush also called Clinton the Boy President. He means by that, I believe, that he does not behave as a grown up male is expected to.

his war on fox news is beneath the office of the president....let's see....last one who tried this....was...................nixon

obama = fail

The only ones who call it a "war on Fox News" is the same kinds of people who keep calling Obama the "Messiah".

Of course Rush will get over it. Dirty little secret? The Owners never really voted on it because of the threat of a 'strike' by the Players Union if Limbaughj was admitted, and under the false premise of Faux rascism, and phoney quotes against Limbaugh.
The Limbaugh issue was balked. Even John McCain said (And we know there's NO love lost between Limbaugh and McCain), it was wrong that Rush was denied his right to practice his economic liberty due to politics.

So there you go. Limbaugh WON none the less. The Left was yet again exposed for the real enemies of any type of Liberty you may care to name.

Bwahahahahaha!

And you don't think Rush didn't think about that beforehand?

I'm sure he thinks you guys are almost TOO easy all his way to the bank.

It had to do with asswipes like you lying through your teeth about things he never said.
You don't know that he never said them. All you know is he denies saying them, but he has a habit of denying what he does after he did it. And he is very proud of his lying denials.

20th Anniversary Flashback: The Animal Rights Update
July 30, 2008
RUSH: Many things happened over the course of these years, one of the things, the Animal Rights Update. We were told by whoever wrote the song Born Free that we were denied permission to use it in that fashion. Andy Williams who portrayed the song vocally, said he was cool with it, he would love it, he loved the airplay, but they didn't like us putting bombs and explosions and gunfire in the Animal Rights Update, so we had to stop it. That was one of the sad things that happened as this program became more and more successful and got larger and larger and larger, is that a number of people who were not politically sympathetic to this program decided to assert their rights and deny us the ability to use certain musical things. Others didn't, but that's why the Animal Rights Update, as you heard it there, we sneak one in now and then, and then we deny it if anybody says and we did it.
END TRANSCRIPT

I prefer "man-child" , but "little boy" will do......
Actually it's "little BLACK man child."

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

Bwahahahahaha!

And you don't think Rush didn't think about that beforehand?

I'm sure he thinks you guys are almost TOO easy all his way to the bank.

So sayeth the Resident TROLL of these boards. Limbaugh knows he's ZERO without his listeners. You can't stand it because no one listens to you.

Know this, LIVE this, PRACTICE this...LOVE THIS... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back