Rush Limbaugh calls Obama a "little boy"

Last edited:
Rush also called Clinton the Boy President. He means by that, I believe, that he does not behave as a grown up male is expected to.

his war on fox news is beneath the office of the president....let's see....last one who tried this....was...................nixon

obama = fail

"Little Boy" huh? Is that all you got? Get back to us when Rush calls him a ******.

Wouldn't you really prefer he was assasinated? Isn't that the outcome you traitorous assholes are trying to accomplish?

Traitorous, wow, I think Obama is tratorous, Obama is a Marxist, Obama is dragging his feet ignoring his generals allowing soldiers to die in Afhaganistan, Obama is taking control of the medical industry, Obama is taking control of the auto industry, Obama is appointing avowed Marxist, Obama took control of the banks, Obama is determining how much people can make, Obama will determine the type of energy we can use, Obama is ignoring the constitution.

Mao murdered millions, Stalin murederd thousands and starved millions, Castro and Che murderd thousands, Hitler murdered millions.

Obama is a Marxist and Marxist seem to kill millions

So you are asking if it is better for one man to die or millions of people?

"Little Boy" huh? Is that all you got? Get back to us when Rush calls him a ******.

Wouldn't you really prefer he was assasinated? Isn't that the outcome you traitorous assholes are trying to accomplish?

My, my, my. Aren't you just making a total ass of yourself today. Impressive. Most of us would be quite happy for him to survive his dog and pony show and live to a ripe old age.... so that we can show him what a great country America can be when it is properly governed - without having to rip up the Constitition.

No doubt there are a few nutjobs out there who'd like to see him dead, but then, the same can be said for every POTUS.

I have never called for the assassination of any President. The Left made movies of Bush being assassinated and wished death on him and Cheney at every opportunity. But we're supposed to be all upset when Rush calls him "little boy" eh?

I'll be upset when Rush calls him:

1. ******
2. Pickaninny
3. Brillo Head
4. Porch Monkey
5. Coon
6. Tarbaby

Or any number of slurs commonly used to describe Blacks, Mullatos, High Yellows or whatever politically correct word is used nowadays for "African Americans".

Calling a grown black man a "boy" doesn't have any racist connotations, does it?
Except he did not call him a 'boy' in that manner. He called him a little boy as in, "The person is immature and lacks the educational foundation to perform at that level.

Traitorous, wow, I think Obama is tratorous, Obama is a Marxist, Obama is dragging his feet ignoring his generals allowing soldiers to die in Afhaganistan, Obama is taking control of the medical industry, Obama is taking control of the auto industry, Obama is appointing avowed Marxist, Obama took control of the banks, Obama is determining how much people can make, Obama will determine the type of energy we can use, Obama is ignoring the constitution.

Mao murdered millions, Stalin murederd thousands and starved millions, Castro and Che murderd thousands, Hitler murdered millions.

Let's hold up the crazy train for a second.

Are you saying that Obama is going to murder thousands and perhaps millions of Americans?

Thanks, all.

Everyone reacted pretty much as I thought they would.

Deflectors, apologists, etc...:lol:

Calling a grown black man a "boy" doesn't have any racist connotations, does it?

If a black man is acting immaturely and childish, is it actually "racist" to call him a "little boy"?

Is there a list anywhere, developed by white people of course, that outlines which phrases are offensive to black people?

I mean, is it ok to offer a black man a "brownie"?

So confusing...

Are you saying that Obama is going to murder thousands and perhaps millions of Americans?

Yes, lets hold up the crazy train while you get on.

Are you saying Stalin did not murder any people?

Yes, lets hold up the crazy train while you get on.

Are you saying Stalin did not murder any people?

Stalin murdered milliions.

So the HELL what? Try this one on for size?

"Barack Obama's head is getting so big now that his ears look like they fit."~Rush Limbaugh October 23, 2009

And what does this exactly mean? Care to take a SWAG at it?

There are real serious issues going on and creeps like you are fretting over Limbaugh, Beck, Boortz, Hannity, Levin and FOX NEWS [and others] and what they report or say.

So the HELL what?

I think you need to grow up quite frankly.

I expect Obama would rather be a little boy than a drug abusing fat head...

Tell us again Rush how you lost the rights to buy the Rams. Didn't it have something to do with your mouth?

Rush needs to just keep track of his own "little boy"

Forum List

Back