Rush goes after Oprah racially.

When he couldn't undertand a black caller he said "take the bone out of your nose and call me back"

Rush blamed the BP oil spill on the Sierra club.

Called a soldier backing the strategy of getting out of Iraq " a phony soldier" from a man who never served

He said the Times Square bomber 'registered Democrat who voted for Obama" neither true

There are so many

and what? did it urt your wittle fweelings.:lol:
I see you decided to PASS over the nasty Keith Olberamnn video I posted to you, how funny.

Oberman, Limbaugh and Beck are all political shock jock entertainers.
They are not political leaders we should count on for cohesive policy.
The liberals understand this about Olberman. The conservatives look at Limbaugh and Beck as leaders. They are clowns and should be treated as such. So is Oberman
what conservatives?

i know i sure as hell dont look to either of them as a leader
and i havent ever voted for them to be a leader of anything

A shock jock thinks up bizarre situations and then pushes them to the edge.

neither Beck nor Rush are shock jocks. They talk about real events and people..what is shocking to liberals is that it's true and it makes them sound like lunatics.

Which of course they are.

Then they turn around and accuse Rush and Beck of lunacy, because even they realize the stuff that's being reported is crazy and makes them look bad.

neither Beck nor Rush are shock jocks. They talk about real events and people..what is shocking to liberals is that it's true and it makes them sound like lunatics.

Then they turn around and accuse Rush and Beck of lunacy, because even they realize the stuff that's being reported is crazy and makes them look bad.

75% of Americans; conservatives, liberals and independents; do not agree with Beck and Rush. Liberals find them scary. The conservative intellects and strategists are almost as scared of them. They need their supporters but their extreme views turn off 75% of the electorate. They do not want them as the face of the party.

There are liberal wackos. Limbaugh and Beck and their followers are the conservative wackos. Get rid of the liberal and conservative wackos and we would have a much better country.

75% of Americans; conservatives, liberals and independents; do not agree with Beck and Rush. Liberals find them scary. The conservative intellects and strategists are almost as scared of them. They need their supporters but their extreme views turn off 75% of the electorate. They do not want them as the face of the party.

There are liberal wackos. Limbaugh and Beck and their followers are the conservative wackos. Get rid of the liberal and conservative wackos and we would have a much better country.
you think Beck and Rush are extremes?
REALLY?

I think Rush and Glenn are extreme but not in the sense you are suggesting. What is mostly extreme about them is their access. They are reckless. They continually try to sell an attitude that it is ok if not good to tear down the president ..not because there is anything egregious about his performance specifically but he is just assumed unworthy in general. That message is the same every day. That message is not countered in many parts of the country because Rush and Glenn have a monopoly of the airtime. That is extreme.

All right, lets say it together
S-H-O-C-K J-O-C-K
Got it, Good. Rush is NOT a 'leader' of anything and does not represent anyone. He says things TO get a rise out of people and that has gained him a rather sizable fortune. What he said is idiotic, one of a THOUSAND idiotic things that he has said in the past. Get over it. If you have a republican senator saying something like that then we have a thread but this is rubbish.

Steele, STEELE apologize to him! Thats power.

Stern is a shock jock, Rush had Steele apologize to him. You dont get this?

Get what? I do not care why or even if Steele apologized to Rush, it does not change the fact that he is a shock jock. He says things for ratings and it gets him ratings. Other than that it does not matter.

I think Rush and Glenn are extreme but not in the sense you are suggesting. What is mostly extreme about them is their access. They are reckless. They continually try to sell an attitude that it is ok if not good to tear down the president ..not because there is anything egregious about his performance specifically but he is just assumed unworthy in general. That message is the same every day. That message is not countered in many parts of the country because Rush and Glenn have a monopoly of the airtime. That is extreme.
yeah, cause we didnt see any of that from jan 20th 2001 till jan 20th 2009 :rolleyes:

Because it is DUMB to think something you admit is "meaningless" is worth boasting that you have 10 times more of what is "meaningless." :rofl:
What a MORON!!! :lol:
LOL the point you missed, is that clearly it is YOU that's dumb

messageboard rep is kind of a peer review
and your peers have made it clear, you are a moron
You are not my peer, and "meaningless" messageboard rep is only meaningful to DUMB morons like you who bring it up all the time. :rofl:

You're probably right there. He is probably assuming way too much about your abilities. But what's wrong with being generous and giving you the benefit of the doubt?

All right, lets say it together
S-H-O-C-K J-O-C-K
Got it, Good. Rush is NOT a 'leader' of anything and does not represent anyone. He says things TO get a rise out of people and that has gained him a rather sizable fortune. What he said is idiotic, one of a THOUSAND idiotic things that he has said in the past. Get over it. If you have a republican senator saying something like that then we have a thread but this is rubbish.

Steele, STEELE apologize to him! Thats power.

Stern is a shock jock, Rush had Steele apologize to him. You dont get this?

Get what? I do not care why or even if Steele apologized to Rush, it does not change the fact that he is a shock jock. He says things for ratings and it gets him ratings. Other than that it does not matter.
he says things in a way to get attention, that is without a doubt
LOL
it sure gets the liberal extremes upset

Called a soldier backing the strategy of getting out of Iraq " a phony soldier" from a man who never served

Wanted to address one, the others i dont care about.

He called the phoney soldier a phoney soldier. You know, the guy pretending to be a soldier and backing the strategy to get out of Iraq just to pretend he has some credibility.

What the heck are you supposed to call a guy pretending to be a soldier so he can score some political points? How exactly is criticizing a fraud lying? How does the fact that Rush hasn't served in the military have any bearing whatsoever on a man fraudulently pretending to be a soldier to present a political argument?

Seriously, if the rest of your list is as pitiful as that one, i really suggest you get another source for your facts.

Oh yeah man, those who listen to Rush all LOOK to him for leadership. YAWN
it's you lefties who can't SHUT THE HELL up about him. but I'm sure he thanks you, all you do is drive MORE listeners his way with all yer bellyaching. chaChing chaChing all the way to the BANK.:lol::lol:
Gee, no link to mediamatters or any other Lib site for the "messianic attitude" quote! No surprise there as Limptard programmed you to mindlessly say it with no proof in the first place and you were powerless to do anything else.

Now if my making you DittoTards eat your MessiahRushie's words is driving MORE listeners his way, why has his audience fallen from 25+ million during Clinton's terms to 15+ million today? That's a 40% LOSS in listeners!!!!

Perhaps his loss in listeners has something to do with the fact he has been running his show for nigh on 20 years. All shows run their course and he might be nearing the end of his. Then again, he did sign a contract worth 400 million this last year so maybe not.....

@ cornhog

You mentioned that his statements were likely true earlier in this thread. I can see that BO would likely not be in his position if not for the fact that he is black but I cannot equate that with Opera. Though I have a rather low opinion of Opera I must admit I believe that her fortune and fame is from being a shrewd business owner and has nothing to do with her race. If there is anyone that feels differently, I would like to hear why.

The liberals understand this about Olberman. The conservatives look at Limbaugh and Beck as leaders. They are clowns and should be treated as such. So is Oberman

Heaven forbid someone listen to someone who is being honest and standing up for something. There is absolutely nothing cohesive about looking at history or the principles of good government in governing ourselves. There is absolutely nothing to the idea of freedom that should inspire anyone.

Olberman is a bitter hack. There isn't any comparison.

And 80% of people who cite statistics pull them out of their ass.

Quoting the President and his advisors is tearing them down?

Since when are Americans such pansies that we can't speak out against bad policy?

There are opposing viewpoints on the air but they are much smaller than Beck and Rush. That does not make them a monopoly but it does make them a majority. That so called monopoly does not exist without a reason anyway, there are very few that listen to the opposite view's shows because they are crap. Put a liberal on the air that has some sense and you may get a better audience but they are INCREDIBLY hard to find. Here in WA the liberal radio station is a bullshit conglomeration of sound effects and baseless claims or quotes taken completely out of context. I try to listen to them whenever I listen to a conservative because you need to hear the whole story but it is almost impossible because they are such crap.

As a side note, I heard very little complaint from those same liberals that complain about the conservative dominance on the radio concerning the liberal dominance that used to exist within television media and print. It is a matter of business, it goes to where the ratings are. To expect different is absurd.

Quoting the President and his advisors is tearing them down?

Since when are Americans such pansies that we can't speak out against bad policy?

I have been cordial..try to offer an intelligent conversation.

Yes the policy has been awfull ..but has it been unavoidable? I have not seen any "plan" forwarded by the GOP to deal with the financial disaster. Have you? How bad is it to sit in our homes and watch the oil keep gushing? Somehow the media has tried to not only make it Obamas responsiblity which is rediculous..but his fault. There is NOTHING anyone but BP can do that is not being done. I live up here near the Exxon spill. I assure you Obamas reaction is a thousand percent more pro-active than then. Health care? Not neccessary? How many billions did his opposition spend to end up still the winners? Yes politics can be ugly. After all that has been said to and about him I'm suprised he does give a crap about this country. Yet still he presses on to make it better. I reluctantly voted for him...I am prouder of him now than I ever thought possible. He does not stand for my party but he is our only president and hope for now.

Rush, you have a lot of money and a lot of fans, but Oprah has Oprah money and a lot of fans herself. Good luck there pal, we all know you did this for attention but Rush, Oprah?

Video: Rush Limbaugh attributes the success of Oprah, President Obama to their race

From the Lying Liars that the Liar Zona Linked:

President Obama was also hardly born into a privileged home. As has now been well-documented, the President's parents divorced when he was young and he saw very little of his father. He was raised by his mother and grandparents in what could optimistically be called a middle-class lifestyle. He graduated from Columbia University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in international relations and political science. He then worked as a community organizer on the streets of Chicago performing, among other things, duties related to job training and tenants' rights.

For FUCKS Sake... He was Prep Schooled by his White Grandparents in Hawaii!...

Punahou School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^He went there from 1971 to 1979...

To read the above Paragraph from the Lying Liars and Zona, you'd think he Grew up in the South Side of Chicago!...

Damn it People, stop LYING.

:)

peace...

When he couldn't undertand a black caller he said "take the bone out of your nose and call me back"

Rush blamed the BP oil spill on the Sierra club.

He said the Times Square bomber 'registered Democrat who voted for Obama" neither true

There are so many

and what? did it urt your wittle fweelings.:lol:
I see you decided to PASS over the nasty Keith Olberamnn video I posted to you, how funny.

LOL, you are so full of BS. "conservatives" look at Limbaugh and Beck as their leaders, but LIBERALS understand that Olbermann is "just a shock jock". that is why someone in this tread posted they SAW this so called story on Rush on, now wait for it, KEITH OLBERMANN.
and you evidently don't see a damn thing wrong about what Keith Olbermann said about a WOMAN politician in the video I posted to you, so your spewing about Rush and conservatives now mean JACK.

Obama was raised by rich Middle Eastern Arabs who took an interest in him at an early age and went as far as to get him into Harvard.

A search of your ID and the word "Rush" turns up 254 posts...

:eek:

wow, thats deep. So thats a no to me starting a Rush thread or said something about him "at least" weekly? :eusa_whistle:

Are you falling down the liar hole as well, House? Now, neg rep me again, do it! Do it hard you bitch. :lol::eusa_shhh:
Link to where anyone claimed you "started a rush thread" weekly, please, or you're just talking out of your ass...

The poster clearly said you "post something about rush"... Read it again...

Why do you lie?

Why do you lie liar? Show where I mentioned him "at least weekly" and are obsessed with him?

Liar.

Forum List

Back