Rush goes after Oprah racially.

Obama was raised by rich Middle Eastern Arabs who took an interest in him at an early age and went as far as to get him into Harvard.

This is the type of idiocy you guys spout. I know you are kidding (at least I hope so) but this is really believed by some of you righty's.

Represent!

Obama was raised by rich Middle Eastern Arabs who took an interest in him at an early age and went as far as to get him into Harvard.

This is the type of idiocy you guys spout. I know you are kidding (at least I hope so) but this is really believed by some of you righty's.

Represent!

That six pound piece of shit stuck in your trousers would do more damage if you fed it to him.

:)

peace...

Rush, you have a lot of money and a lot of fans, but Oprah has Oprah money and a lot of fans herself. Good luck there pal, we all know you did this for attention but Rush, Oprah?

Video: Rush Limbaugh attributes the success of Oprah, President Obama to their race

From the Lying Liars that the Liar Zona Linked:

President Obama was also hardly born into a privileged home. As has now been well-documented, the President's parents divorced when he was young and he saw very little of his father. He was raised by his mother and grandparents in what could optimistically be called a middle-class lifestyle. He graduated from Columbia University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in international relations and political science. He then worked as a community organizer on the streets of Chicago performing, among other things, duties related to job training and tenants' rights.

For FUCKS Sake... He was Prep Schooled by his White Grandparents in Hawaii!...

Punahou School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^He went there from 1971 to 1979...

To read the above Paragraph from the Lying Liars and Zona, you'd think he Grew up in the South Side of Chicago!...

Damn it People, stop LYING.

peace...

Dispute any of this:

"President Obama was also hardly born into a privileged home. As has now been well-documented, the President's parents divorced when he was young and he saw very little of his father. He was raised by his mother and grandparents in what could optimistically be called a middle-class lifestyle. He graduated from Columbia University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in international relations and political science. He then worked as a community organizer on the streets of Chicago performing, among other things, duties related to job training and tenants' rights."

Can you? What was the lie here?

Fucking hacks.

Represent!

That six pound piece of shit stuck in your trousers would do more damage if you fed it to him.

peace...

Excellent and typical contribution, again.

Oprah is peeing whore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4xg9lyEhP8&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Oprah pees for ten minutes.[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Represent!

insane that anyone is as demented as he is.

Yes... Zona is Demented among other things... :lol:

peace...

I have been cordial..try to offer an intelligent conversation.

Yes the policy has been awfull ..but has it been unavoidable? I have not seen any "plan" forwarded by the GOP to deal with the financial disaster. Have you? How bad is it to sit in our homes and watch the oil keep gushing? Somehow the media has tried to not only make it Obamas responsiblity which is rediculous..but his fault. There is NOTHING anyone but BP can do that is not being done. I live up here near the Exxon spill. I assure you Obamas reaction is a thousand percent more pro-active than then. Health care? Not neccessary? How many billions did his opposition spend to end up still the winners? Yes politics can be ugly. After all that has been said to and about him I'm suprised he does give a crap about this country. Yet still he presses on to make it better. I reluctantly voted for him...I am prouder of him now than I ever thought possible. He does not stand for my party but he is our only president and hope for now.

When on earth have you ever been cordial?

I know you don't like conservative ideas and plans. But continuing to pretend that they don't exist is just disingenous. How are we supposed to have an intelligent and honest conversation if you continue to pretend there are none?

wow, thats deep. So thats a no to me starting a Rush thread or said something about him "at least" weekly? :eusa_whistle:

Are you falling down the liar hole as well, House? Now, neg rep me again, do it! Do it hard you bitch. :lol::eusa_shhh:
Link to where anyone claimed you "started a rush thread" weekly, please, or you're just talking out of your ass...

The poster clearly said you "post something about rush"... Read it again...

Why do you lie?

Why do you lie liar? Show where I mentioned him "at least weekly" and are obsessed with him?

Liar.

Already did. But what a shocker, you skipped over that post.

Seriously, I never saw that coming.

Link to where anyone claimed you "started a rush thread" weekly, please, or you're just talking out of your ass...

The poster clearly said you "post something about rush"... Read it again...

Why do you lie?

Why do you lie liar? Show where I mentioned him "at least weekly" and are obsessed with him?

Liar.

Already did. But what a shocker, you skipped over that post.

Seriously, I never saw that coming.
:lol: love the sarcasm
;)

A shock jock thinks up bizarre situations and then pushes them to the edge.

neither Beck nor Rush are shock jocks. They talk about real events and people..what is shocking to liberals is that it's true and it makes them sound like lunatics.

Which of course they are.

Then they turn around and accuse Rush and Beck of lunacy, because even they realize the stuff that's being reported is crazy and makes them look bad.
Sure, like the "real event" he fabricated that the Chinese were already drilling in the Gulf back in 2007.

Called a soldier backing the strategy of getting out of Iraq " a phony soldier" from a man who never served

Wanted to address one, the others i dont care about.

He called the phoney soldier a phoney soldier. You know, the guy pretending to be a soldier and backing the strategy to get out of Iraq just to pretend he has some credibility.

What the heck are you supposed to call a guy pretending to be a soldier so he can score some political points? How exactly is criticizing a fraud lying? How does the fact that Rush hasn't served in the military have any bearing whatsoever on a man fraudulently pretending to be a soldier to present a political argument?

Seriously, if the rest of your list is as pitiful as that one, i really suggest you get another source for your facts.

You are pitiful. What are you saying. The soldier was not a soldier?
If you have not noticed the majority of the pentagon decided it was time to get out of Iraq.
We need to be in Afghanistan ( and the surrounding area) where Osama and his buddies are.

You are pitiful. Your thread is pitiful. Limbaugh is pitiful.

The soldiers who fight for our freedom deserve better than idiots like you popping off the crap you threw out above

pitiful

Oberman, Limbaugh and Beck are all political shock jock entertainers.
They are not political leaders we should count on for cohesive policy.
The liberals understand this about Olberman. The conservatives look at Limbaugh and Beck as leaders. They are clowns and should be treated as such. So is Oberman

Heaven forbid someone listen to someone who is being honest and standing up for something. There is absolutely nothing cohesive about looking at history or the principles of good government in governing ourselves. There is absolutely nothing to the idea of freedom that should inspire anyone.

Olberman is a bitter hack. There isn't any comparison.

I bet you think the WWF professional wrestling is real.

You are PITIFUL.

Called a soldier backing the strategy of getting out of Iraq " a phony soldier" from a man who never served

He called the phoney soldier a phoney soldier. You know, the guy pretending to be a soldier and backing the strategy to get out of Iraq just to pretend he has some credibility.

What the heck are you supposed to call a guy pretending to be a soldier so he can score some political points? How exactly is criticizing a fraud lying? How does the fact that Rush hasn't served in the military have any bearing whatsoever on a man fraudulently pretending to be a soldier to present a political argument?

Seriously, if the rest of your list is as pitiful as that one, i really suggest you get another source for your facts.

If you have not noticed the majority of the pentagon decided it was time to get out of Iraq.
We need to be in Afghanistan ( and the surrounding area) where Osama and his buddies are.

The soldiers who fight for our freedom deserve better than idiots like you popping off the crap you threw out above

pitiful
lets see your proof that the person Rush said that to was an actual soldier

Link to where he said ANY black that succeeds? I've never heard him say things like that about Colin Powell or Michael Jordan, or Bill Cosby, or Fifty Cent, or well you get the picture.............

or Donovan McNabb or President Obama or Oprah Winfrey

I can only hope Oprah uses her uh, Oprahness and really really retaliates on this one. Remember, Rush made Steele apologize, hopefully she remembers that technique.

His fans inundated Steele and he scummed of course (because he is a total pussy but he is the number one republican so it makes sense really). I hope her fans go after him.???? Lets see.
Why would Oprah stoop to the addict Limbaugh's level? she has too much grace to get into a gutter fight with a racist like the Chief Ditto meister.

He called the phoney soldier a phoney soldier. You know, the guy pretending to be a soldier
01125107.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg
and backing the strategy to get out of Iraq just to pretend he has some credibility.
What the heck are you supposed to call a guy pretending to be a soldier so he can score some political points?

How exactly is criticizing a fraud lying? How does the fact that Rush hasn't served in the military have any bearing whatsoever on a man fraudulently pretending to be a soldier to present a political argument?

Actually, Phony Soldier LimpTard called "phony soldiers" (plural) the 7 REAL soldiers (plural) that "SPOUT TO THE MEDIA" for the crime of exercising their free speech right to send an editorial to the N Y Times, 2 of whom have since died in Iraq protecting Phony Soldier LimpTard's right to call them "phony soldiers" (plural).

pitiful

How is it pitiful to call a man pretending to be a soldier to advance a political point a phoney soldier? If he actually served, that's one thing. But to point out that a guy is lying about serving his country is somehow bad just shows how little you care about the truth. You just want something to attack Rush in and you don't really care if it's accurate or not.

It is pitiful. The fact that it doesnt bother you that the left has a guy pretending to have been in the military to emphasize their political points and yet calling them on the lie is somehow the unpardonable sin is downright messed up. Where is your outrage for the man lying about serving in the military to support the left? Why is Rush somehow the bad guy for telling the truth about him?

Forum List

Back