Rush goes after Oprah racially.

Zona, why do you spend so much time listening to someone you hate? It's bizarre.

I couldn't care less about Rush, and hence I never listen to him.

But for the record, it's obvious that the two Os are where they are because of skin color.

If they don't want people to think that, perhaps certain blacks shouldn't bank on their color.

Rush thinks that any black who is successful got that way because of white guilt

How else could they succeed?

Link to where he said ANY black that succeeds? I've never heard him say things like that about Colin Powell or Michael Jordan, or Bill Cosby, or Fifty Cent, or well you get the picture.............

Zona, why do you spend so much time listening to someone you hate? It's bizarre.

But for the record, it's obvious that the two Os are where they are because of skin color.

Who says I listen to him? What I do is hear he says really dumb things and sit back and swatch idiots back him up. Actually, I think its what he does as well, except he collect millions doing it.

Continue.

Troll.

Rush thinks that any black who is successful got that way because of white guilt

Link to where he said ANY black that succeeds? I've never heard him say things like that about Colin Powell or Michael Jordan, or Bill Cosby, or Fifty Cent, or well you get the picture.............

or Donovan McNabb or President Obama or Oprah Winfrey

Oh the left makes a living out of lying about what Rush says.

Can you please show me where I lied about anything in this thread or are you acting like conhog and trolling..?

SEriously, dispute me saying I did not lie at all in this trhead. Here is a thought, comment on what he said. I dare you.

Pussy. (Oh and god bless.)

Who says I listen to him? What I do is hear he says really dumb things and sit back and swatch idiots back him up. Actually, I think its what he does as well, except he collect millions doing it.

Continue.

Troll.

Funny that I go around schooling you from thread to thread and you continue to call me a troll.

You claimed that Rush this about any black who was successful. If I believe your claims, which for the sake of argument I will, he actually only said it about Oprah and Obama; so that means your statement that he says it about ANY black a total lie.

Why do you lie Zona? Is that all you have? That and calling your superiors trolls.

or Donovan McNabb or President Obama or Oprah Winfrey

I can only hope Oprah uses her uh, Oprahness and really really retaliates on this one. Remember, Rush made Steele apologize, hopefully she remembers that technique.

His fans inundated Steele and he scummed of course (because he is a total pussy but he is the number one republican so it makes sense really). I hope her fans go after him.???? Lets see.

Continue.

Troll.

Funny that I go around schooling you from thread to thread and you continue to call me a troll.

You claimed that Rush this about any black who was successful. If I believe your claims, which for the sake of argument I will, he actually only said it about Oprah and Obama; so that means your statement that he says it about ANY black a total lie. (where did I say this. Liar.)

Why do you lie Zona? Is that all you have? That and calling your superiors trolls.

Wow, where to begin troll..You school me? You mean like here? First, what the hell does "You claimed that Rush this about any black who was successful." I think I understand what you are trying to say, but WHERE DID I SAY THIS?

The title of this thread is Rush goes after Oprah racially...where the fuck did I say anything about him going after any black because they are successful?

Seriously troll, show me where I said that or admit you are a damn troll.
Thanks and god bless.

Couldn't. I think it is self evident that part of Barack Obama is african american. He succeeded to get himself truly and fairly elected to arguably the highest office on the planet. Therefore it is probably fair to say because he is part black among other qualities he probably would not have had the stuff to get elected.

Black people cannot succeed without being black.

Continue.

Troll.

You claimed that Rush this about any black who was successful. If I believe your claims, which for the sake of argument I will, he actually only said it about Oprah and Obama; so that means your statement that he says it about ANY black a total lie. (where did I say this. Liar.)

Wow, where to begin troll..You school me? You mean like here? First, what the hell does "You claimed that Rush this about any black who was successful." I think I understand what you are trying to say, but WHERE DID I SAY THIS?

The title of this thread is Rush goes after Oprah racially...where the fuck did I say anything about him going after any black because they are successful?

Seriously troll, show me where I said that or admit you are a damn troll.
Thanks and god bless.

My error, that bit of retardation was from your friend rightwinger.

Forum List

Back