Rush goes after Oprah racially.

Who says I listen to him? What I do is hear he says really dumb things and sit back and swatch idiots back him up. Actually, I think its what he does as well, except he collect millions doing it.

Continue.

Troll.

Funny that I go around schooling you from thread to thread and you continue to call me a troll.

You claimed that Rush this about any black who was successful. If I believe your claims, which for the sake of argument I will, he actually only said it about Oprah and Obama; so that means your statement that he says it about ANY black a total lie. (where did I say this. Liar.)

Why do you lie Zona? Is that all you have? That and calling your superiors trolls.

Wow, where to begin troll..You school me? You mean like here? First, what the hell does "You claimed that Rush this about any black who was successful." I think I understand what you are trying to say, but WHERE DID I SAY THIS?

The title of this thread is Rush goes after Oprah racially...where the fuck did I say anything about him going after any black because they are successful?

Seriously troll, show me where I said that or admit you are a damn troll.
Thanks and god bless.

I figured, right about now, you figured out it wasn't me and you feel like an ass, but you will not say you were wrong. If you do, you will caveat it by saying something backhanded.

YOU ARE 100% WRONG AGAIN. Admit, it will make you feel better. :eusa_whistle:

Funny that I go around schooling you from thread to thread and you continue to call me a troll.

You claimed that Rush this about any black who was successful. If I believe your claims, which for the sake of argument I will, he actually only said it about Oprah and Obama; so that means your statement that he says it about ANY black a total lie. (where did I say this. Liar.)

Why do you lie Zona? Is that all you have? That and calling your superiors trolls.

Wow, where to begin troll..You school me? You mean like here? First, what the hell does "You claimed that Rush this about any black who was successful." I think I understand what you are trying to say, but WHERE DID I SAY THIS?

The title of this thread is Rush goes after Oprah racially...where the fuck did I say anything about him going after any black because they are successful?

Thanks and god bless.

I figured, right about now, you figured out it wasnt me and you feel like an ass, but you will not say you were wrong. If you do, you will caviat it by saying something backhanded.

YOU ARE 100% WRONG AGAIN. Admit, it will make you feel better. :eusa_whistle:

What part of my error did you not get? Feel like an ass for making a mistake? Nah, they happen, even to me.

Thanks and god bless.

My error, that bit of retardation was from your friend rightwinger.

So you are saying I am not a liar? Do you feel better? Oh and I have to save this. YOu admitted you were wrong, THIS TIME. Finally!

So was I a liar or was it just your "error"? School is out.

Troll.

Last edited:
Rush, you have a lot of money and a lot of fans, but Oprah has Oprah money and a lot of fans herself. Good luck there pal, we all know you did this for attention but Rush, Oprah?

Video: Rush Limbaugh attributes the success of Oprah, President Obama to their race

Rush is most likely still pissed that oprah buried phil donahue. Though i still maintain that it was oprah that got obama into office, and not because of his color. Oprah has a huge fan base and she talked obama up for two years.

All right, lets say it together
S-H-O-C-K J-O-C-K
Got it, Good. Rush is NOT a 'leader' of anything and does not represent anyone. He says things TO get a rise out of people and that has gained him a rather sizable fortune. What he said is idiotic, one of a THOUSAND idiotic things that he has said in the past. Get over it. If you have a republican senator saying something like that then we have a thread but this is rubbish.

omg!

the lefties are getting all wee wee'd up over something Rush says again.

say it ain't so.:lol::lol:

You're the one who keeps saying that...do you think blacks can't be successful if they don't cash in on their color?

You must.

your quote..

perhaps certain blacks shouldn't bank on their color

Oh honey, I said that. That in no way confirms that I think blacks need to use their color to succeed.

Remedial reading classes are available. I hear Sylvan does a good job.

"I'm not really bigoted, some of my best freinds are ___________ ".

Now where have I heard that before?

All right, lets say it together
S-H-O-C-K J-O-C-K
Got it, Good. Rush is NOT a 'leader' of anything and does not represent anyone. He says things TO get a rise out of people and that has gained him a rather sizable fortune. What he said is idiotic, one of a THOUSAND idiotic things that he has said in the past. Get over it. If you have a republican senator saying something like that then we have a thread but this is rubbish.

Steele, STEELE apologize to him! Thats power.

Stern is a shock jock, Rush had Steele apologize to him. You dont get this?

Zona, why do you spend so much time listening to someone you hate? It's bizarre.

I couldn't care less about Rush, and hence I never listen to him.

But for the record, it's obvious that the two Os are where they are because of skin color.

you think only the rushbots should be able to comment on what the leader of the repub party says? :eusa_whistle:

omg!

Lefties aren't listening to Rush. It's an 80 percent-pure conservative audience. The other 20% are deaf.

Last edited:
Zona, why do you spend so much time listening to someone you hate? It's bizarre.

But for the record, it's obvious that the two Os are where they are because of skin color.

Olbermann did this story tonight, genius. You don't have to listen to Rush all day to hear his idiocy. You can get the highlights nightly.

Olbermann did this story tonight, genius. You don't have to listen to Rush all day to hear his idiocy. You can get the highlights nightly.

That explains why nobody saw it...

omg!

Lefties aren't listening to Rush. It's an 80 percent-pure conservative audience. The other 20% are deaf.

Rush's audience is composed mostly of people who know he'll tell them what they want to hear...

...this story being a textbook example of that.

LOL, the spewer of hate Olbermann did the STORY tonight.

You all watch the lefty TALKING HEADS spew their crap, all the while putting down people who listen to Rush.

you just can't make this SHIT up.:lol:

Last edited:
omg!

Rush's audience is composed mostly of people who know he'll tell them what they want to hear...

If it weren't for libs, Rush would be off the air....

Except in Ithica...:lol:

omg!

oh yeah, that MUST BE IT..of course they CAN'T THINK for themselves.
gawd you lefties need some NEW material. this one is damn STALE.:lol:

Forum List

Back