Rush, at a loss for Words

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because Johnny Carson was all about pissing people off, dividing people, telling callers to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back", frothing at the mouth about "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" and referring to the First Family's daughter as the "White House dog".

Those were the daze huh.
He makes you mad, because he exposes liberal lies.

Lush Rimjob admitted himself that he sees his own job as "to make you mad".

That's not a constructive endeavor, is it.

He doesn't make me mad. I'd have to follow him like a drone for that to happen. Rather, he makes me laugh. Such as...

Golly gee Mister Wilson, why do you think the New York Times didn't mention that?
It's a stumper. :dunno:

He has apparently made you mad enough (which is admission on your part that he's in control of your emotions) to keep hating on him in this thread.

Oh I don' need no steenkeeng thread.

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because Johnny Carson was all about pissing people off, dividing people, telling callers to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back", frothing at the mouth about "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" and referring to the First Family's daughter as the "White House dog".

Those were the daze huh.

He doesn't make me mad. I'd have to follow him like a drone for that to happen. Rather, he makes me laugh. Such as...

Golly gee Mister Wilson, why do you think the New York Times didn't mention that?

He has apparently made you mad enough (which is admission on your part that he's in control of your emotions) to keep hating on him in this thread.

Apparently....You probably blame others for your emotional responses on a daily basis.

Those were the daze huh.

Apparently....You probably blame others for your emotional responses on a daily basis.

Izzat right.

Linky, Blinky?

"No greater love has a man than this...." -- God

FINALLY! Rush is at a loss for words!

Vile liberals wont understand this as the posts will show

The man (and I use the term loosely) is scum.

Well we know you’re no man you POS.

Question;

I insulted a public figure (one who richly deserves is), but you're umiids insult me. Why do you take it so personally? You aren't him. You aren't related to him. You don't even know him personally.

So why so touchy?

"No greater love has a man than this...." -- God

FINALLY! Rush is at a loss for words!

Vile liberals wont understand this as the posts will show

More than one person offered him one of his lungs.

They picked the wrong organ.

Apparently his lungs are the one's that have cancer.
So.....it's the right organ.

What does his brain have then?

As opposed to yours?

Thank God.
He'll be replaced by another patriot that you can piss your pants over.

Actually he won't, because I don't listen to those racist clowns.
You don’t listen,nor learn, Period.

i listen in enough to know that the oxy addicted pimple assed draft dodger is still so full of hate & continues to spew his hatred every day & the dittoheads thrive on it. what ever will you do when el rushbo is flushed down to the bowels of hell where he belongs?

Thank God.

i listen in enough to know that the oxy addicted pimple assed draft dodger is still so full of hate & continues to spew his hatred every day & the dittoheads thrive on it. what ever will you do when el rushbo is flushed down to the bowels of hell where he belongs?
They'll listen to his successor like anyone would do who like hearing what he had to say. personally I don't listen to much talk radio because the bullshit advertising the play rubs me the wrong way.

Thank God.

They'll listen to his successor like anyone would do who like hearing what he had to say. personally I don't listen to much talk radio because the bullshit advertising the play rubs me the wrong way.

well if it's the british dude who takes over when oxyboy is off better step up his game, or the 'EIB' network is gonna lose listeners. there's only one thing worse than rw hate radio & that is boring as hell rw hate radio.

well if it's the british dude who takes over when oxyboy is off better step up his game, or the 'EIB' network is gonna lose listeners. there's only one thing worse than rw hate radio & that is boring as hell rw hate radio.
It's not hate radio liar. The hate is all coming from you vermin.

It's not hate radio liar.
Definition of "hate": disagreeing with the far left

sure is.

Definition of "hate": disagreeing with the far left

like i've said - i listen in enough to have an informed opinion. perhaps i should have added hypocritical too, but it's been mentioned already, so..................

Thank God.

If you don't listen much how do you know what he is saying? Are you getting your information from hearsay, since you are the all knowing racist.

Yes, Rush revolutionized political talk radio -- and it helped republicans out a great deal....

and no, there will not be another......but the 100's of copycats will have to do for now..

If you don't listen much how do you know what he is saying? Are you getting your information from hearsay, since you are the all knowing racist.
Lol, the baiter calls me racist.

Forum List

Back