Rush, at a loss for Words

People who listen to talk radio political talking heads are just willful followers.
That is what simple minded people do, they join the cult of hatred and are known as a Ditto Head.

Comparing Limbaugh to Carson is downright disrespectful to the legend Johnny Carson.
Comparing Limbaugh to Colbert, Kimmell, Fallon, O'Brien and others is more to the level of political doctrine. It was Carson who stated that no personal politics should be used on those shows. Unlike those deep state shills who promote Prog agendas night after night, he kept his views to a minimum. The end of nations are always rife with this before the new one emerges.

The left has ABC, CBS, CNN, PBS, Al Jazeera, MSNBC, NYT, WP, and the entire Hollywood society. Why would a tiny voice on the radio mean so much? The truth?

"No greater love has a man than this...." -- God

FINALLY! Rush is at a loss for words!

Vile liberals wont understand this as the posts will show

More than one person offered him one of his lungs.

They said two a day.

A his stage, it won't help. It's all thru his body. But it shows how much this man is loved by so many. The left can't understand.

They said two a day.

A his stage, it won't help. It's all thru his body. But it shows how much this man is loved by so many. The left can't understand.

It's not so much what he says...but I think the sound of his voice...and the way he fills the time with entertaining words.....nobody else can match him.

Sooner or later each of us will be either worm food or air pollution (burial vs. cremation).

Each of us.

Mr. Limbaugh is no exception.
Nor is B. Hussein Obama.
Not to mention Nutty Old Uncle Bernie (who's in first place in that race just now).

Each will have a successor.

Having a slight edge on combining humor with a firm grasp on conservatism is Joe Pags. He has a website. I'd link it but "free speech loving" liberals would demand I be banned for linking it.

I started listening to limbaugh the first year roger ailles put him on radio stations all over the country

I listened (not every day because I had a life) regularly. Even taped some of his shows (for evidence). Read his first book, saw his tv show and have read many of his quotes and articles over the years.

He uses MISINFORMATION, PARTIAL TRUTHS, LIES and extreme generalizations to demonize and vilify everyone who isn't conservative. Even RINOS. More often than not limbaugh accuses his "enemies" of his(conservatives) own crimes.

hypocrisy, flip flopping....

I remember when he said to his minions "liberals WANT president Bush to fail! and that PROVES they want America to fail! If the president fails, the country fails! That's how it works! THAT is how much liberals HATE America!"

then

when Obama was elected.....(you know what's coming......)

he said "I want OBAMA to fail but that doesn't mean I want America to fail!
"They are 2 separate issues! the country can succeed even if the president fails! but Liberals will ACCUSE ME of wanting America to fail simply because I said I want Obama to fail! THAT is how devious and foul liberals are!"
(not exact quotes but the gist is there)

then.....

when Trump was elected......

"Liberals want trump to fail....! and that means they want America to fail!......"

the hypocrisy never stops!

They said two a day.

It's not so much what he says...but I think the sound of his voice...and the way he fills the time with entertaining words.....nobody else can match him.

Gee Wally, I can't think of anything more entertaining than listening to a fat ogre calling women "sluts" and "dogs".

You are not going to make me feel guilty for NOT grieving for a man who has spent the last 30 years demonizing and vilifying people like me. He has suggested BEATING me, leaving only a FEW of me left alive....Has on a daily basis MOCKED and RIDICULED me and my beliefs. REGULARLY referred to me as "the enemy" and promoted, perpetuated and propagated the CULTURE war on everyone who isn't white, conservative and christian.

I wouldn't mourn or grieve the loss of stalin, lenin, hitler or ANY fascist pig who indulges in blood libel

Limbaugh is "Human Scum"
A fat drug addicted PIG.
Can't stand how he divided the Country.
My Country.

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Thank God.
He'll be replaced by another patriot that you can piss your pants over.

Actually he won't, because I don't listen to those racist clowns.
Well then, if you don't listen to Limbaugh why does he piss you off so much and you call him a racist? LMAO! I mean surely as smart as you are and how you're all knowing, you wouldn't form and opinion just on hearsay would you? I mean what with you being a super bad brother and all.

You're right. I don't understand where you got a quote from "God".

fat donnie must have said it. You know...to cultists, trump IS god.

Ever notice the parallels....

"Talent on loan from God"....
"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created"....

Must be something in the Florida water.

People who listen to talk radio political talking heads are just willful followers.
That is what simple minded people do, they join the cult of hatred and are known as a Ditto Head.

Comparing Limbaugh to Carson is downright disrespectful to the legend Johnny Carson.
Oh shove it up your ass, hater.

Carson was a great American who did NOT divide us.

Limbaugh represents 30% of America and pisses on the rest.

human scum

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because Johnny Carson was all about pissing people off, dividing people, telling callers to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back", frothing at the mouth about "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" and referring to the First Family's daughter as the "White House dog".

Those were the daze huh.
He makes you mad, because he exposes liberal lies.

Lush Rimjob admitted himself that he sees his own job as "to make you mad".

That's not a constructive endeavor, is it.

He doesn't make me mad. I'd have to follow him like a drone for that to happen. Rather, he makes me laugh. Such as...

Golly gee Mister Wilson, why do you think the New York Times didn't mention that?
It's a stumper. :dunno:

He has apparently made you mad enough (which is admission on your part that he's in control of your emotions) to keep hating on him in this thread.

Oh shove it up your ass, hater.

Carson was a great American who did NOT divide us.

Limbaugh represents 30% of America and pisses on the rest.

human scum
I was talking in the context of the media, dullard.

What would you pearl clutching moonbats do if you couldn't be willfully obtuse?

Forum List

Back