Runaway Trump Train Picks Up Speed As Aides Can’t Grab The Controls

I'll run with him.

Are you going to sober up first, before you run and jump on the Trump train?

Carla you are still running with the old man these days. Not even good looking anymore why are you still with Bill? And don't get me wrong. He's a charmer. That much i'll give him but move on.

You really need to move on. Bill's not hot. Hillary is like the last lesbian I'd go after. These are two old people I would never want to fuck? Why do you want to?

Trump doesn't have the temperament or the self control to be president. The guy is insane and out of control...I don't think any sane person would want that in such a position as the presidency.

According to sources close to the campaign, it took longtime buddies Giuliani and Tom Barrack to convince Trump to stop his attacks on the Gold Star Khan family.

The same distancing is going on at the RNC.

Priebus’ response to Trump’s feud with the Khan family, for example, was to state on CNN: “I think this family should be off limits.”

And Tuesday, in response to a Huffington Post query about Trump’s statements questioning the legitimacy of the country’s elections, the committee suggested posing the question to Trump’s campaign, instead. “I would ask the campaign to clarify what they mean,” said RNC spokeswoman Lindsay Walters.

Trump’s post-convention bender has put his party leadership in a nearly impossible situation. For weeks before Cleveland, Republican National Committee officials pushed the idea that Trump would unify the party at the convention and come out ready to take on Clinton.

But after a rocky convention that included a prime-time speech from a rival who refused to endorse Trump and his own wife’s plagiarized remarks, party officials were privately explaining the difficulties in dealing with their nominee.

Trump does not take well to criticism, one official said, so any critique has to be prefaced with lavish praise ― as if dealing with a child.

One RNC member told The Huffington Post on condition of anonymity that Priebus routinely tells members that he frequently must “talk Trump down from a ledge,” and that the campaign would be in even worse shape if he didn’t.

Trump is tanking in the polls. The end is near...

train-wreck-trump-2.jpg

I pity Manafort. That I do. I hope he looks at rock n roll to try to understand Trump.

I'm thinking Mickey de Sadist. One of the most brilliant players ever. Well maybe next to Joey Ramone. Longest legs I ever saw. If Manafort finally realizes who Trump is and why we fucking love him Manafort will become the best handler of the wildest candidate evah to run for office.

He is loved by some because he rationalizes hate and paranoia. Low class losers find his schtick funny. I think when you guys see the teleprompter, you moan and think “oh well, no 8 tangents tonight”

It's getting so crazy that Joe Scarborough is now running with the conspiracy theory that Trump is doing all of this in league with the Clintons,

to get Hillary elected.

That's even funnier given the fact that Scarborough sucked Trump's dick every day for almost a year.

I'll run with him.

Carla you are still running with the old man these days. Not even good looking anymore why are you still with Bill? And don't get me wrong. He's a charmer. That much i'll give him but move on.

You really need to move on. Bill's not hot. Hillary is like the last lesbian I'd go after. These are two old people I would never want to fuck? Why do you want to?

Stop inflicting us with the image of you fucking. Please.

I'll run with him.

You've been on a 3 day drinking binge. I hope you're sleeping it off now. I realize it's been a rough week for you, but you might want to consider treatment.

Ruh-roh

The Trump Train tanked this week.

Right now Hillary has a 68.4 chance of winning the election, while Donald Drumpf has only a 31.6 chance of winning.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Paul Manafort isn’t quitting, but is said to be “frustrated.” The RNC is distancing itself. Even Trump’s kids seem powerless.

WASHINGTON ― Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s campaign chairman, has had success dealing with hard-to-manage dictatorial types, from Imelda Marcos of the Philippines, to Jonas Savimbi of Angola, to Victor Yanukovych of Ukraine.

But he is described by close friends as “frustrated” beyond measure by his inability to manage Trump in any sense.

Reince Preibus, the pliable chair of the Republican National Committee, went to extraordinary lengths to legitimize The Donald ― but now the RNC is throwing up its hands and distancing itself.

Even longtime Trump friends ― he does have as few, such as former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani ― shake their heads at what they regard as his self-destructive knack for saying awful things at the worst times.

And insiders say Trump’s children ― said to be a moderating influence at times ― have neither the political knowledge nor the clout with their dad to restrain him, assuming that they indeed wanted to.

In all, the world of Republican operatives, insiders and elected officials has concluded ― rather too late in the game ― that Trump is an unmanageable mess who can only win the presidency if Julian Assange, Vladimir Putin or a prosecutor somewhere destroys Democratic nominee Hilary Clinton.

“This election is going to be decided by outside events,” said a patient but perhaps overly optimistic Trump adviser. “If, that is, we can figure out how to get the candidate to use them.”

More: Runaway Trump Train Picks Up Speed As Aides Can't Grab The Controls

I only have one question: What took so long?

I hope he makes it to Nov. Drumpf is non stop comedy hour. He actually turned this election into reality TV. :laugh:

He beat 16 others.

He beat the fuck out of the whole Bush family. Not bad for a fucking newbie.
And?

Primaries are nothing like a GE.

POLITICO asked four dozen GOP candidates a simple question: Will you campaign with Donald Trump? Hardly any said yes.

Few Republicans want to campaign with Trump

What sane person would want to campaign with him.
I guess campaigning with the lying whore is better? Did she promise a free bottle of firewater in every tee pee or something?
Red herring fallacy; the thread is about Trump.
I'm sorry that her whorish stupidity bleeds over into almost any subject.

POLITICO asked four dozen GOP candidates a simple question: Will you campaign with Donald Trump? Hardly any said yes.

I guess campaigning with the lying whore is better? Did she promise a free bottle of firewater in every tee pee or something?

Yeah, and so are we - the NaziCon "stupidity bleeds over"...

Yeah, and so are we - the NaziCon "stupidity bleeds over"...
at least you admitted that she was whorishly stupid.
that's a start. Now if we can just get you to find a job....

Fox News is to blame. They gave him so much air time that it appeared as their de facto endorsement of Trump. The sheep who watch Fox and hang on their every word got Trump the nomination. The GOP should have a word or two with Fox about how to handle 2020's primary. Sometimes money from ratings can have very negative consequences.

Forum List

Back