Everyone caught up in the Trump investigations

So...you have ZERO links that provide unbiased, factual proof that you can successfully ascertain what percentage of the OP I understand. Despite the fact that you matter-of-factly claimed to know that I knew little of it.

Your reading comprehension sucks just as badly as your distorted view of the news event. Perhaps they are related?

I asked you questions to determine what problems you have understanding the ACTUAL facts and events. You would not answer them. I can easily back up every thing that I asserted. I think you KNOW that. Because I don't make assertions that can't be backed up..

Now you're just trolling me and refusing to engage in a discussion. One that is clearly about facts like ---

EVERYTHING Papadopoulis ever heard about "Russian dirt" came from professional CIA/DIA pranksters and instigators tossed INTO the Trump campaign to dirty up people. That's the relationship to Stephan Halper and his associates (your innocent little professor) and the reason that Papadopoulis did NOTHING WRONG. NEVER will go to trial for anything Russia or campaign related -- because it was a US INTEL agency sting and entrapment operation that went active BEFORE the illegal spying and official investigations even began.

McRocket Good to know you love the CIA meddling in our own elections. And that you're gonna ignore all this because you're pissed that your team lost an election and stick your co-conspirator media propagandists pushing totally BullShit narratives. .

I've already given you links in THIS thread back at Post 33. But due to your preference for trolling me and your reading comprehension disabilities, you refused to read or comment.

Here's a 3rd... JUST so you KNOW who your "professor" really is..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...mp-investigations.704502/page-4#post-20637837 Post #33

After Spying On Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper Tried To Infiltrate The State Department

Halper, a Clinton supporter, former government official and longtime spook for the CIA and FBI, was outed as the FBI informant who infiltrated the Trump campaign after the Washington Post and the New York Times ran reports that corroborate a March report by the Daily Caller detailing Halper's outreach to several low-level aides to the Trump campaign, including Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, and a cup of coffee with campaign co-chair Sam Clovis.

These contacts are notable, as Halper's infiltration of the Trump campaign corresponds with the two of the four targets of the FBI's Operation Crossfire Hurricane - in which the agency sent counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok and others to a London meeting in the Summer of 2016 with former Australian diplomat Alexander Downer - who says Papadopoulos drunkenly admitted to knowing that the Russians had Hillary Clinton's emails.

The 73-year-old American who split his time between his Virginia farm and teaching at Cambridge, approached several Trump campaign aides during the 2016 US election for purposes of espionage - on behalf of the FBI, headed at the time by the recently very quiet James Comey. Halper continued to spy on Trump campaign aide Carter Page well after the election, and now we find that he was trying to infiltrate the Trump administration.

EVERYTHING Papadopoulis ever heard about "Russian dirt" came from professional CIA/DIA pranksters and instigators tossed INTO the Trump campaign to dirty up people. That's the relationship to Stephan Halper and his associates (your innocent little professor)
Mindlessly repeating your Limbaugh Lies does not make them any less a lie.
The professor who fed the Russian dirt was Russian agent Mifsud, not Reagan's agent Halper.

McRocket Good to know you love the CIA meddling in our own elections. And that you're gonna ignore all this because you're pissed that your team lost an election and stick your co-conspirator media propagandists pushing totally BullShit narratives. .

I've already given you links in THIS thread back at Post 33. But due to your preference for trolling me and your reading comprehension disabilities, you refused to read or comment.

Here's a 3rd... JUST so you KNOW who your "professor" really is..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...mp-investigations.704502/page-4#post-20637837 Post #33

After Spying On Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper Tried To Infiltrate The State Department

Halper, a Clinton supporter, former government official and longtime spook for the CIA and FBI, was outed as the FBI informant who infiltrated the Trump campaign after the Washington Post and the New York Times ran reports that corroborate a March report by the Daily Caller detailing Halper's outreach to several low-level aides to the Trump campaign, including Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, and a cup of coffee with campaign co-chair Sam Clovis.

These contacts are notable, as Halper's infiltration of the Trump campaign corresponds with the two of the four targets of the FBI's Operation Crossfire Hurricane - in which the agency sent counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok and others to a London meeting in the Summer of 2016 with former Australian diplomat Alexander Downer - who says Papadopoulos drunkenly admitted to knowing that the Russians had Hillary Clinton's emails.

The 73-year-old American who split his time between his Virginia farm and teaching at Cambridge, approached several Trump campaign aides during the 2016 US election for purposes of espionage - on behalf of the FBI, headed at the time by the recently very quiet James Comey. Halper continued to spy on Trump campaign aide Carter Page well after the election, and now we find that he was trying to infiltrate the Trump administration.
Mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie is bad enough, now you are citing Russian conspiracy site zerohedge!!!!

Forum List

Back