Will Smith prepared nice comments to fool women to vote against Trump

Will Smith was great in Men In Black.

"Why it be raining black people in NYC !!"

Didn't Will Smith make Wild, Wild, West...and I'm supposed to care about his judgement?

Didn't Will Smith make Wild, Wild, West...and I'm supposed to care about his judgement?
I dont believe he cares what you care about. When he says something he makes the news. When you say something people just look at you like you are weird.

Suck a dick....how's that...he starred in Wild Wild West....and made that atrocious Karate Kid remake.....shut the fuck up.

I dont believe he cares what you care about. When he says something he makes the news. When you say something people just look at you like you are weird.

Suck a dick....how's that...he starred in Wild Wild West....and made that atrocious Karate Kid remake.....shut the fuck up.
Lacks conviction. If you really wanted to suck a dick badly you would ad an adjective or two. At that rate no one is going to let you suck their dick. No I wont shut up nor will you make boy.

Lacks conviction. If you really wanted to suck a dick badly you would ad an adjective or two. At that rate no one is going to let you suck their dick. No I wont shut up nor will you make boy.
No I told you to suck a dick, little bitch. And you love Wild Wild West...it figures.

No I told you to suck a dick, little bitch. And you love Wild Wild West...it figures.
Not my problem you want me to suck a dick. If you were a man you would make me.

Look boy, on your knees........I'll put on Wild Wild West just for you.

I dont see anything on my knees boy. No I dont want you dancing in a hoop skirt for me. You may be gay or a transvestite but I dont get down like that. i will support you on your gay marriage to another male however.

I dont see anything on my knees boy. No I dont want you dancing in a hoop skirt for me. You may be gay or a transvestite but I dont get down like that. i will support you on your gay marriage to another male however.

I said knees boy......I'm starting Wild Wild West

Yeah. I said I dont see anything on my knees boy. I'm not interested in you dancing around in a hoop skirt so spare me the visuals.

When it comes to Trump, he is an equal opportunity insulter. If he feels ever so slighted by anyone, man or woman, that person will instantly be a looser. Trump will pick the words that he thinks will inflict the most pain. If the woman is overweight, he may call her a fat pig. He may call a man an idiot and a loozer. He will call the man a fat pig if he thinks it will hurt him.

Trump is equal opportunity to men and women, whether it's being nice or being an ass.

Yeah. I said I dont see anything on my knees boy. I'm not interested in you dancing around in a hoop skirt so spare me the visuals.

I don't care what you say, I'm the master....so on your knees boy or I'll get the whip out......democrats like you know what the whip is....

I don't care what you say, I'm the master....so on your knees boy or I'll get the whip out......democrats like you know what the whip is....
Your sexual fetishes are pretty boring. Cave chimps such as yourself must rank pretty low in your troop if you have to imagine having sex with me to feel good.

Forum List

Back