Run on the Russian banks after interest rate is hiked to TWENTY per cent in desperate bid to stop rouble crashing: Western sanctions continue to savag

Suppose the sanctions were started when Putin sent his army to surround Ukraine.
They were on Ukraine's border for weeks waiting for orders.
If Biden & NATO hit Putin with escalating sanctions then, that may have prevented the war, duh.

Its too late now, the war is on. Always-Wrong Biden is still always wrong...

They may still not be enough. If Ukraine is captured..they were not enough.
Until Putin actually invaded there was no real expectation that the world would react as one here.

But then you guys LIVE on hindsight

The World is just so unfair to our darling Pootin Baby!

I mean let take a step back and understand sure Pootin is lying, nuts and just living proof why vodka, a broken condom, and a Russian whore on a cold night is never a bright idea because you could create someone like Pootin, but why is the World being so mean to our glorious imbecile?

Sure he invaded the Ukraine but he claims it is to save the people of the Ukraine while in reality it is to rebuild the former Soviet Union but we must believe Pootin intentions are pure and we both know very Christian at heart…

Now take a moment and read what I wrote and then realize the World is so mean I tell ya but one wish I have is this and on a cold night while Pootin has drank a bottle of vooka, is riding the Russian whore my wish is she take a gun and blows his brains out…

I am meaner than the World when it come to my hatred for Pootin, but why are you and the world so mean to my boi Pootin!?!

Until Putin actually invaded there was no real expectation that the world would react as one here.
But then you guys LIVE on hindsight
You guys made up stuff about Trump all the time.
The MSM was 95% negative.
Now you're getting thin-skinned when we call out "always wrong" Joe?

That said, you are correct, maybe only half the world wold have followed our lead before the invasion.

He has China backing him and until the World can get China to stop funding Pootin then he is not going to stop…

He has China backing him and until the World can get China to stop funding Pootin then he is not going to stop…
The shipping companies won't ship to or from Russia.
The Russian airlines are shut down, and no other airline will fly into or out of Russia.
The Russian banks are shut out of the SWIFT system
The Ruble is basically worthless
add now major international corporations are out.
Putin needs to reconsider his ill-fated decision to invade Ukraine, especially since war crimes are being committed. Many Russian soldiers are defecting...some of his top advisors are resigning...how long can Putin hold out?

The Russian airlines are shut down, and no other airline will fly into or out of Russia.
Putin needs to reconsider his ill-fated decision to invade Ukraine, especially since war crimes are being committed. Many Russian soldiers are defecting...some of his top advisors are resigning...how long can Putin hold out?

does China produce the Boeing ?
No.
Boeing's major production facilities are located at three different locations in the US. The Everett and Renton facilities are both situated in Washington State, whereas the third plant is located in Charleston, South Carolina.

Iran and North Korea have survived, so let be clear China will bail him out like they have done with North Korea and Iran.

Black market deals will be done, so how long will Pootin last, well as long as China funds him along with Iran and North Korea…

Not saying I am rooting for Pootin but saying he has other ways to keep himself going for a period of time.

Iran and North Korea have survived, so let be clear China will bail him out like they have done with North Korea and Iran.
Black market deals will be done, so how long will Pootin last, well as long as China funds him along with Iran and North Korea…
Not saying I am rooting for Pootin but saying he has other ways to keep himself going for a period of time.
Look at the Russian economy, its toast.
Even China can't fix it.
Russians can't survive when the Ruble is worthless, the oligarchs will right the floundering ship.

Ridiculous thread.
Higher interest rate make people want to put more in banks, not withdraw more.
It is high price inflation and low interest rates that cause runs on banks, and Russian prices remain stable since they are set by government.

does China produce the Boeing ?

Yes, China has been the main producers of Boeing aircarft for a long time.

{...
The Zhoushan plant has drawn attention since its conception, because it is the first time Boeing has decided to locate part of its aircraft production and delivery process outside of US territory since its foundation over a century ago. The official name of the Chinese Boeing plant is Boeing Zhoushan 737 Completion and Delivery Center.
...}

Russia obvious won, and has all its objectives.
Nor did Putin have any choice at all.
The Ukraine can never be allowed to join NATO.
What objectives has Russia won? It failed to outright conquer Ukraine. It has been pushed back on all fronts. It has lost hundreds of tanks and thousands of trucks, armored vehicles and artillery pieces. It has lost three major warships and who knows how many minor ones. It's lost tens of thousands of troops KIA and many times that WIA and missing. It's galvanized NATO members into a rearmament not seen since the early Cold War. It's managed to force two of the three most determinedly neutral countries of Europe into NATO membership. It failed to achieve the land bridge to Crimea that was one of the most important war objectives and very probably the real reason for the invasion in the first place. Russia also has managed to unite the world on economic sanctions including traditional Russian allies.
So exactly what objectives has Russian achieved?

Forum List

Back