Run on the Russian banks after interest rate is hiked to TWENTY per cent in desperate bid to stop rouble crashing: Western sanctions continue to savag

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Run on the Russian banks after interest rate is hiked to TWENTY per cent in desperate bid to stop rouble crashing: Western sanctions continue to savage Putin's economy amid floundering Ukraine invasion​

1646044150828.png

Like me and our hero Sen. John McCain said many times :

1646044158040.png

qestion : is Pootler´s Muscovy today USSR in 1991 ?

Run on the Russian banks after interest rate is hiked to TWENTY per cent in desperate bid to stop ruble crashing: Western sanctions continue to savage Putin's economy amid floundering Ukraine invasion
question : is Pootler´s Muscovy today USSR in 1991 ?
Putin's "sanction" pain is just starting.
Talking heads are saying something medical is wrong with him?!
That he isn't himself, he's like a different person.

Are Sweden and Finland applying to join NATO??
I heard that yesterday on one of the morning "news" programs.

we send the best in the world weapons to Ukraine , Finland is in 1 step from NATO

for how long can pootler run this bizarre show ?

The Russian people are victims in their own way, too.

This is what happens when an authoritarian loses control.
Most of the media are hills for the globalists. Including many on FOX. i would agree with you but there are too many times that accusations of racism, nazis and white nationals has been pushed. Truckers, Jan. 6 people, everyday white people who are not Progs trying to survive themselves. Hatred towards Christians. We see authoritarianism here. I saw FOX 20 years ago bare their teeth after 9/11 and they shilled. I am watching this again as they have been activated by the globalists.

Putin's daughters want him to retire. They think he has some neurological problem.

Most of the media are hills for the globalists. Including many on FOX. i would agree with you but there are too many times that accusations of racism, nazis and white nationals has been pushed. Truckers, Jan. 6 people, everyday white people who are not Progs trying to survive themselves. Hatred towards Christians. We see authoritarianism here. I saw FOX 20 years ago bare their teeth after 9/11 and they shilled. I am watching this again as they have been activated by the globalists.
What is a globalist? Can you name some?

Russia’s largest bank, state-controlled Sberbank, plummeted today when the market opened in Moscow. What used to be the 60th largest bank in the world is now likely to go bankrupt.

Run on the Russian banks after interest rate is hiked to TWENTY per cent in desperate bid to stop rouble crashing: Western sanctions continue to savage Putin's economy amid floundering Ukraine invasion​

View attachment 608533

View attachment 608534

qestion : is Pootler´s Muscovy today USSR in 1991 ?
I remember some righties here whining that sanctions weren't enough.

I remember some righties here whining that sanctions weren't enough.
Suppose the sanctions were started when Putin sent his army to surround Ukraine.
They were on Ukraine's border for weeks waiting for orders.
If Biden & NATO hit Putin with escalating sanctions then, that may have prevented the war, duh.

Its too late now, the war is on. Always-Wrong Biden is still always wrong...

They may still not be enough. If Ukraine is captured..they were not enough.

The Russian people are victims in their own way, too.

This is what happens when an authoritarian loses control.

some numbers:

ry.png

Forum List

Back