the Biden administration wants you to social distance and wear a mask in the event that we get nuked by Russia. You can’t make this crazy stuff up

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Whatever brain worms got to Joe Biden must be contagious because the entire US government seems to have completely lost their marbles.

FMqC9eCXEAUtfzu

Whatever brain worms got to Joe Biden must be contagious because the entire US government seems to have completely lost their marbles.

FMqC9eCXEAUtfzu
I find when they say something can’t be made up, it usually is.

FMqC9eCXEAUtfzu
justa matter of time before joe senile confuses his mask with his spongebob depends

Hid under a few desks, myself
I remember when I was a kid in elementary school we had to do the drill. Duck under your desk and kiss your ass goodbye.

The Teledyne facility where they would test the new state of the art Harpoon missile engines was only about a block away from the school, and that facility would obviously be the prime target of any nuclear strike.

The teachers had to yell at the top of their lungs in class to be heard over those engines when Teledyne was testing them.

If there would have been a nuclear attack we were practically at ground zero. Duck and cover seemed pretty silly because we would have been instantly vaporized in the event of an actual nuclear attack.

Last edited:

FMqC9eCXEAUtfzu

It goes to show the bizarre, cult-like mentality that the #CoronaHoax2020 has created in those stupid enough to fall for it.

FMqC9eCXEAUtfzu
Don't forget to get those unsafe and ineffective shots and boosters where you'll be protected from being vaporized!!!

FMqC9eCXEAUtfzu

The last paragraph you just made up. It's not listed in your cite at all. And in the event of a nuclear attack, I hope you are one of the casualties because you would be too stupid to survive. I hope to be one of the casualties because I am one of the smarter ones and find a direct hit much more humane for me.

Do you folks even hear yourselves?

Since I know more about the post Nuclear Attack World, I know exactly what I am saying. Stupid people won't survive. Unfortunately, they will also take a few smart ones with them as well. Are you telling me that you want to be a survivor? If you are then you can't be too bright.

Since I know more about the post Nuclear Attack World, I know exactly what I am saying. Stupid people won't survive. Unfortunately, they will also take a few smart ones with them as well. Are you telling me that you want to be a survivor? If you are then you can't be too bright.
So all of the Democrats will be toast (due to their low IQs)???

Can we make them stop voting after they die off too???

The last paragraph you just made up. It's not listed in your cite at all. And in the event of a nuclear attack, I hope you are one of the casualties because you would be too stupid to survive. I hope to be one of the casualties because I am one of the smarter ones and find a direct hit much more humane for me.
A limited nuclear attack taking out a few Prog areas would be beneficial to this nation and the Western Hemisphere. Sounds callous and it would be. We are ruled by insane and/or extremist people. We are convinced that social justice rights are mor important than unalienable rights. And in a few decades are on the precipice of destroying ourselves. A world of violence in its history with testosterone and is now added estrogen with being on the rag to the conversation with nuclear, biological and chemical weapons with a hair trigger reality.

Forum List

Back