Rumsfeld is on Greta

Yea, lets listen to what old Rummy says. I mean he only got us into the quagmire that was Iraq. Who is Fox going to put on next, Robert Mcnamara?

Yea, lets listen to what old Rummy says. I mean he only got us into the quagmire that was Iraq. Who is Fox going to put on next, Robert Mcnamara?

So listen to Rep Kinzinger...he thinks Obabble is a dope also.

I don't believe in intervention either but Rummy has no creditability on this issue other than what not to do.

So listen to Rep Kinzinger...he thinks Obabble is a dope also.

I don't believe in intervention either but Rummy has no creditability on this issue other than what not to do.

Rummy and W gave Iraq a choice and a chance...Obabble let them slide back into musliminity.

Rumsfeld speaking on clarity? Oh, that is to laugh...

There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know.

Rumsfeld speaking on clarity? Oh, that is to laugh...

There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know.

Proving you know nothing.

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat. ~ Rumsfeld on clarity about whereabouts of WMD

Rumsfeld_Origami.gif

The key in dealing with Rumsfeld is to listen what he has to say and then do the opposite

Is Donald going to tell us that the Syrians will treat us as liberators?

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat. ~ Rumsfeld on clarity about whereabouts of WMD

Rumsfeld_Origami.gif

no one was clear on WMD in Iraq...on purpose...thats why you still think there were none. Obfuscation works.

Says the essence of leadership is clarity. Obabble gets a zero on clarity going into this farce in Syria.

Not to be construed in any way as a defence of Obama, but Rumsfield is possibly one of the biggest horses' asses to have ever served a POTUS

Fox should bring back the whole crew and see what they think. Wolfawitz (sp?), Cheney, Rice, hell lets even ask old Brownie about the humanitarian impact of a missle strike.

Fox should bring back the whole crew and see what they think. Wolfawitz (sp?), Cheney, Rice, hell lets even ask old Brownie about the humanitarian impact of a missle strike.

Focus on the here and now...Obabble/Kerry/Hagel/Hillary/Rice/Jarret/...a farce to be reckoned with.

Forum List

Back