Rules For Traditionals: How People In Wedding Trades Can Defend Themselves

No they don't you moron. Your rights come from nature. The only thing the COTUS does is identify which rights the government can't violate.

Damn you are stupid.
Nature can't help you in court, but the Constitution and a lawyer can since he knows the Constitution that is the ultimate law of the land, which establishes your rights.

And yet you are still wrong.

Are you really suggesting that prior to the 13th Amendment black people didn't have a right to not be slaves? That that only became true because the COTUS said so?

Jesus you are stupid..
For how many years after the Constitution was established were blacks slaves? Guess God forgot to mention that when He wrote the Constitution? Oh wait, God didn't write it, men did, and your rights came from them and rights are what you can get enforced. If it can't be enforced, you don't have it.

God you are a moron, the COTUS doesn't give you your rights, it protects the rights you already have which by the way is what you are saying when you say it enforces your rights.
The rights I have were created by men. They created the courts as well. So far your nature and god are slackers.

You are stupid

that is all

But for the sake of argument PaintMyHouse, if we the people passed an amendment stating you were not human and could be mistreated in anyway one wanted, would you shrug and say "well I guess the government has spoken I'm not a person any more" or would you argue otherwise?

But for the sake of argument PaintMyHouse, if we the people passed an amendment stating you were not human and could be mistreated in anyway one wanted, would you shrug and say "well I guess the government has spoken I'm not a person any more" or would you argue otherwise?
No, I'd get the fuck out of here, fast.

And this is why the rights of others aren't up for a vote.

Ah, because they need gas, or a hotel room...

Then find someone who WILL do business with them.

We're not talking about a time when there were 2 stores in every town here.

My town has one store, one septic service, one electrician, one plumber, etc. I'm supposed to pump my own shit?

Move to a bigger town.
Not necessary...

It's not necessary for you to spew your moron opinions.

You are an ignorant little twit with no respect for others. Where and when do you have time to work given your more than 10,000 posts in four years?

Get up, and out of your mother's basement. Real people are living real lives. Join the human race in the real world and find out how life really works.

Why are you so stupid?

Of course the rights of others (at least as pertains to which rights the COTUS protects) are up for a vote. The 13th Amendment, among others proves that.

I mean you DO realize don't you that a Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage could be passed and that would be legally binding don't you? As far as that goes, two examples of peoples' rights being voted on are the 13th Amendment and the 19th Amendment.

You are truly stupid bro. I'd be ashamed if I were you.

Why are you so stupid?

Of course the rights of others (at least as pertains to which rights the COTUS protects) are up for a vote. The 13th Amendment, among others proves that.

I mean you DO realize don't you that a Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage could be passed and that would be legally binding don't you? As far as that goes, two examples of peoples' rights being voted on are the 13th Amendment and the 19th Amendment.

If you can get it passed, and the courts agree, it's constitutional. Good luck, but all of that is the work of men, where your rights come from, not nature.

And the people did not vote on the rights in those cases.

Last edited:
I'm afraid you are wrong as usual my little pissing infant.

No, I'm not. The Founding Fathers agree. Read the Declaration of Independence. It says we are "endowed by our creator with individual rights."
That document counts for nothing, and it matters not a damn what they thought on this issue. Your rights come from the highest law in this land, written by men.

No they don't you moron. Your rights come from nature. The only thing the COTUS does is identify which rights the government can't violate.

Damn you are stupid.
Nature can't help you in court, but the Constitution and a lawyer can since he knows the Constitution that is the ultimate law of the land, which establishes your rights.

Are you really suggesting that prior to the 13th Amendment black people didn't have a right to not be slaves? That that only became true because the COTUS said so?

Jesus you are stupid..

He doesn't think about thing like that. He'll just tell you we fought a war to free the slaves. It's as if history didn't exist before social attitudes changed.

Why are you so stupid?

If you can get it passed, and the courts agree, it's constitutional. Good luck, but all of that is the work of men, where your rights come from, not nature.

So if an amendment outlawing gay marriage was passed, would that mean gays had no right to be married?

Damn you are stupid.

Jesus you are stupid..
For how many years after the Constitution was established were blacks slaves? Guess God forgot to mention that when He wrote the Constitution? Oh wait, God didn't write it, men did, and your rights came from them and rights are what you can get enforced. If it can't be enforced, you don't have it.

God you are a moron, the COTUS doesn't give you your rights, it protects the rights you already have which by the way is what you are saying when you say it enforces your rights.
The rights I have were created by men. They created the courts as well. So far your nature and god are slackers.

The Founding Fathers disagreed.

Gay marriage is all about forcing the public to find homosexuality to be socially acceptable. The gays don't really care about marriage. They never have. That would interfere with their lifestyle of having hundreds of sex partners.

again, I'm amazed whenever I see a Homophobe describe the "Gay Lifestyle' in such graphic terms.

It's like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

I can appreciate that. I have no pressing personal interest in defending bigots. And I share a certain degree of schadenfreude at seeing the fundies getting a taste of their own medicine. But here's my thing: Liberals used to take pride in standing up for individual rights as a matter of principle, even if meant defending people held in disrepute by the general public (...anyone remember Larry Flynt?). It's what drove us to defend gay rights in the first place.

Nothing Larry Flynt was doing was hurting anyone else. If you didn't like Hustler, don't buy it.

Denying someone service after they went to the trouble of driving to your shop actually does cause a problem.

What I see going on now is disillusioned liberals cynically embracing government as a "big hammer", as you put it, rather than a means of justice. They've adopted the view that there's really no such thing as fundamental rights, and it all comes down to power. I find that repulsive, even its targets are hateful misanthropes.

First, guy, I'm not a liberal. I'm a pragmatist.

No, you are actually a psychotic wanna-be tyrant and dream of being Stalin, or maybe Caligula. You dream of murdering all Christians.

Bakers present a catalogue of wedding cake designs. Everyone should be free to chose from that catalogue.

Fine, every design in the catalog now includes this topping on the wedding cake:

romance-kissing-cake-topper.jpg

See what you've done now, Nosmo? The discrimination will continue, it will just be dressed up differently.
Put this in top for all we care, as long as you sell to everyone:
Funny-Wedding-cake-Topper.jpg

Please refrain from airing your sexual fetishes here! There are appropriate sites to do so, but this is NOT one of them!

Why are you so stupid?

So if an amendment outlawing gay marriage was passed, would that mean gays had no right to be married?
In this country, and it was ruled Constitutionally valid, yes, they would not be able to legally marry.

Jesus you are stupid..

The Founding Fathers disagreed.
It doesn't matter where they thought them came from, it matters that they wrote them down, establishing your rights here.

Bakers present a catalogue of wedding cake designs. Everyone should be free to chose from that catalogue.

Fine, every design in the catalog now includes this topping on the wedding cake:

romance-kissing-cake-topper.jpg

See what you've done now, Nosmo? The discrimination will continue, it will just be dressed up differently.
Put this in top for all we care, as long as you sell to everyone:
Funny-Wedding-cake-Topper.jpg

Please refrain from airing your sexual fetishes here! There are appropriate sites to do so, but this is NOT one of them!
The cake topper is of no importance, as long as you sell the cake, to all comers.

Every time there has been a referendum, gay marriage has been voted down.

Nobody has put it on a ballot since 2012, and the last three times it was it won.

Which is pretty much what I said. You're not a liberal. You're an authoritarian. Government for you is just a means of beating up on people you don't like. Of course your folly is the delusion that you have any control over who's getting the shakedown. What goes around, comes around.

That's just a good reason to make sure the other side doesn't get back into power. That and they are fucking incompetent and will fuck everything up. But I'm fine beating up on the Christian Assholes. I really am.

Gays will just find it a teensy bit harder to find what they want. Their favorite bakery might not make wedding cakes any more. Unless it's for a personal friend.

Again, this is the bed and butter if you are a baker. They'd lose money following that kind of policy. You see, this is what I don't get about the Christian Tards. Gay money is just as green as straight money.
What do you call people whose principles are for sale?

Tipsycatlover.

Then find someone who WILL do business with them.

We're not talking about a time when there were 2 stores in every town here.

My town has one store, one septic service, one electrician, one plumber, etc. I'm supposed to pump my own shit?

I seriously doubt that is the case. And frankly I don't care what you do as love as it doesn't involve FORCING people to do business with you.

But I encourage you to continue with your gay nazi tactics because you are pissing people off and are going to end up losing more ground than you've ever gained.

A rational faggot would say "okay look we have a right to marry, we do not have the right to force someone else to provide our cake or pictures" just as an example.
The coming backlash you believe in, is a fantasy. Once all hotels starting letting the ******* in it was quickly leaned that that should have been the way it was all along and almost no one cared. Those that did, sold or closed up, which was perfectly fine.

You sound like an Ayn Rand kid, or just as stupid.

Hotel owners never cared in the first place. They were forced to treat blacks differently, moron.
That is entirely untrue. See here: Heart of Atlanta Motel Inc. v. United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia.

The case that killed your argument, six decades ago.

Are you actually stupid enough to think that refutes what he posted?

Yes, of course you are! Fuckin' dumbass!

I seriously doubt that is the case. And frankly I don't care what you do as love as it doesn't involve FORCING people to do business with you.

But I encourage you to continue with your gay nazi tactics because you are pissing people off and are going to end up losing more ground than you've ever gained.

A rational faggot would say "okay look we have a right to marry, we do not have the right to force someone else to provide our cake or pictures" just as an example.
The coming backlash you believe in, is a fantasy. Once all hotels starting letting the ******* in it was quickly leaned that that should have been the way it was all along and almost no one cared. Those that did, sold or closed up, which was perfectly fine.

You sound like an Ayn Rand kid, or just as stupid.

Hotel owners never cared in the first place. They were forced to treat blacks differently, moron.
That is entirely untrue. See here: Heart of Atlanta Motel Inc. v. United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia.

The case that killed your argument, six decades ago.

Are you actually stupid enough to think that refutes what he posted?

Yes, of course you are! Fuckin' dumbass!
A hotel owner refusing to rent rooms to ******* pretty clearly refutes what he said.

Forum List

Back