Ruinated by Muslims

Bernardp

Rookie
Oct 24, 2013
Hello everyone!
My name is Bernard. I am thirteen. I live in Blois. My Daddy is a butcher... was a butcher till yesterday. Now he is in the hospital, in ER. Nobody knows whether he lives or not.
Yesterday was the deadliest day in my life. First two Arab looking guys came and asked for halal meat. They knew that we have not any because there are special shops with halal food in our town. Then they asked if it was a hog's head in our shop-window. Yes, there was a hog's head but it was made of paper-machee. Then came more of non-European men. And then I just remember broken shop-window and cries "Die white pigs!" and that my Dad pushed me to the backdoor and told me to run.
I ran away and called the police. But to the time they camethose people crushed all the shop and beat my Dad to a pulp.
Why do those Muslims hate us so much? Everywhere in broadcast and TV and Inet they say that we have to learn living peacefully with all nations and religions in Europe. Does that mean that we must remain unprotected so that each white-hating Muslim could crush your shop and beat you to death? I always thought that our police and authorities control enter of such extremist people in France and Europe in the whole. But it turns out that every terrorist or just white-hating moron can come here and do what he likes.
Is there any escape?

Welcome, I don't know if your story is true, we get a lot of trolls on the forum. That is probably why no one has answered you. But I will proceed on the assumption you are genuine, and just say how sorry I am to hear your news. I hope your dad will recover soon.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be on this forum at the tender age of 13, and I think you are ignorant to assume that Muslims hate you. We don't.

Hello everyone!
My name is Bernard. I am thirteen. I live in Blois. My Daddy is a butcher... was a butcher till yesterday. Now he is in the hospital, in ER. Nobody knows whether he lives or not.
Yesterday was the deadliest day in my life. First two Arab looking guys came and asked for halal meat. They knew that we have not any because there are special shops with halal food in our town. Then they asked if it was a hog's head in our shop-window. Yes, there was a hog's head but it was made of paper-machee. Then came more of non-European men. And then I just remember broken shop-window and cries "Die white pigs!" and that my Dad pushed me to the backdoor and told me to run.
I ran away and called the police. But to the time they camethose people crushed all the shop and beat my Dad to a pulp.
Why do those Muslims hate us so much? Everywhere in broadcast and TV and Inet they say that we have to learn living peacefully with all nations and religions in Europe. Does that mean that we must remain unprotected so that each white-hating Muslim could crush your shop and beat you to death? I always thought that our police and authorities control enter of such extremist people in France and Europe in the whole. But it turns out that every terrorist or just white-hating moron can come here and do what he likes.
Is there any escape?

Where do you live? Islamabad?

Forum List

Back