Ruh Roooooh!

a8a20eac6c7269aaaf25c0770653e436.jpg

shit's about to get real

Rudy to head SC?

yes, we live in interesting times?

Wouldn't we all prefer to live in happy and calm times instead of "interesting times"? and to have smart and decent politicians/patriots who actually do their job instead of harming the country and its President and provoking a possible WW3? I know, I would.
This could be better then happy! If Gowdy proves the DNC leakers were Islamic State members which the FBI has already arrested one for plus they used DNC funds to islamic state a whole lot of liberals are going to be kissing your Russian ass!
If Gowdy proves...

I noticed: it's been so difficult to prove the truth in your "free" country. And at the same time so easy to flood people's minds with "evidence" of nothing.

Anyway, I wish somebody eventually proves something. Sorry, Fury and other fellows Americans, I didn't mean to insult you.

I want someone to have the stones to take on the Clintons.

-Geaux

Yes, I agree. There's not a Republican alive who has any stones at all, much less enough to take on the Clintons. I do not like the Clintons either, but they are way fucking smarter than all of the Republicans put together

shit's about to get real

Rudy to head SC?

Wouldn't we all prefer to live in happy and calm times instead of "interesting times"? and to have smart and decent politicians/patriots who actually do their job instead of harming the country and its President and provoking a possible WW3? I know, I would.
This could be better then happy! If Gowdy proves the DNC leakers were Islamic State members which the FBI has already arrested one for plus they used DNC funds to islamic state a whole lot of liberals are going to be kissing your Russian ass!
If Gowdy proves...

I noticed: it's been so difficult to prove the truth in your "free" country. And at the same time so easy to flood people's minds with "evidence" of nothing.

Anyway, I wish somebody eventually proves something. Sorry, Fury and other fellows Americans, I didn't mean to insult you.
You don't insult me! Honest friends never insult each other they just tell each other the truth!
:rock:

I want someone to have the stones to take on the Clintons.

-Geaux

You stupid, stupid idiots who voted for Trump have much more important things to worry about.
Reuters, not Breitbart:
Republicans call on new Trump chief of staff to fix White House chaos

"Stupid idiots"? Do I detect a hint of bitterness in your overall general demeanor?

Hey now, ya'll lost the most important election of your life's times. Now don't you feel stupid? Surely you should.

shit's about to get real

Rudy to head SC?

Trey Gowdy on suicide watch?

---------------------------------------------------------------------GOOD , that being said i have been hearing Gowdy yammer on for years . I call him 'hot air Gowdy' . Course i do hope that he is more than hot air this time but , aw heck , just have to wait and see i guess .

shit's about to get real

Rudy to head SC?

Trey Gowdy on suicide watch?

---------------------------------------------------------------------GOOD , that being said i have been hearing Gowdy yammer on for years . I call him 'hot air Gowdy' . Course i do hope that he is more than hot air this time but , aw heck , just have to wait and see i guess .

Lynch is as corrupt as Brazile

Gowdy . like i say , all hot air , what has he ever down other than a SHOW --- IMO !!

Forum List

Back