Ruh Roh Shaggy, the democrats wouldn't let the Russia thing go, now Lynch and Comey are in trouble..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well....I was just listening to Sean Hannity on the radio and he was talking to someone...I am not sure if it was a member of congress or someone else...but they were talking about putting loretta lynch under investigation for obstruction of justice in the hilary matter since she interfered with the investigation....and calling comey back up to explain his leaks, and his statement that he wanted to use his leaks to influence the investigation to get a special counsel...

And in particular......he said he wanted to keep notes on his meeting with Trump...yet he didn't keep detailed notes when lynch ordered him to call the investigation a "matter" instead of an investigation, and they also discussed bill clinton, the rapist, meeting lynch on that tarmac.......

You democrats were warned...but you kept pushing....now we might very well see hilary back under oath, the rapist back under oath, loretta and comey under oath....

They say if you keep digging a hole for someone to fall into, usually it results in you falling into it first. "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Yes, their political assassination attempt has went to far.

Silly AltRats of the Right.

The GOP is officially now after Trump, and almost nothing out of DC is about Lynch or Comey.
. If you are right, then the GOP are a bunch of complete embeciles. Talk about cutting off ones nose to spite ones face.. lol... I don't think the GOP is so stupid that it would find itself doing the dirty work of the left or I could be wrong.

Silly AltRats of the Right.

The GOP is officially now after Trump, and almost nothing out of DC is about Lynch or Comey.
Since you posted this , Jake, it was announced that the Administration is now going after Loretta Lynch and HRC. Just this evening.

Thaat announcement points out that the Lynch emulates the investigation of Trump trying to obstruct Comey and the FBI investigation. I am fine with Lynch being investigated. Let's get all of the garbage out of Washington.

The problem with the Lynch investigation may be that Loretta and Bill will say they only talked about their grandkids. If there are no personal first hand witnesses to say otherwise, what do you think will happen.

Thaat announcement points out that the Lynch emulates the investigation of Trump trying to obstruct Comey and the FBI investigation. I am fine with Lynch being investigated. Let's get all of the garbage out of Washington.

The problem with the Lynch investigation may be that Loretta and Bill will say they only talked about their grandkids. If there are no personal first hand witnesses to say otherwise, what do you think will happen.
. Ok, then apply your logic across the board ... LOL.

Comey has destroyed your suggestion before you even made it. So have two intel chiefs.

Comey has destroyed your suggestion before you even made it. So have two intel chiefs.
. Comey has been proven unfit for his job, and therefore he was fired.. Good riddance. He was politically compromised, and was being tossed like waves upon the Sea.

. Comey has been proven unfit for his job, and therefore he was fired.. Good riddance. He was politically compromised, and was being tossed like waves upon the Sea.
Only in the wildly at sea choppy minds of the AltRat Right.

Forum List

Back