Zone1 Ruh Roh Hollyweird made the mistake of having a dinner party with no blacks.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Jimmy Kimmel's house and the party is for actress Kristen Bell.
Maybe they should have included the "help" in the photo. ;)

I can't say I'm surprised there are no blacks, what I am surprised with is they are not wearing white hoods and no burning crosses in the background.

Last edited:
Maybe blacks want nothing to do with that unfunny hack?
chapelle.jpg

Real comedy offends the Leftist racists.

Probably done on purpose to irritate the Gulilbles and the Virtue Signallers-- for every minute of the day including not having white toilet paper ..

I can't say I'm surprised there are no blacks, what I am surprised with is they are not wearing white hoods and no burning crosses in the background.
Nah.....all of the blacks are throwing their own parties.

Mass of people?
Fuck that.....Mass Of BLACKS.

They don't believe in mingling with white folks anymore.

Again, as I have said before, racism will never end while the racists continue to look for racism behind every door, bush, and rock. This is a perfect example. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. They could have had a black friend at the party, the racists would have labeled them the "token" invite just to satisfy some unconscious white guilt the hosts had. Or the racists would have said the % of black invites wasn't enough and should have equaled the percent of whites/blacks locally. When we have bday parties, we have about 12-14 people at one time, am I to feel guilty that none of them are black? Are celebrities obligated to fulfill some unwritten rule so the invite list can be approved by every SJW?

When does it stop?

Again, as I have said before, racism will never end while the racists continue to look for racism behind every door, bush, and rock. This is a perfect example. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. They could have had a black friend at the party, the racists would have labeled them the "token" invite just to satisfy some unconscious white guilt the hosts had. Or the racists would have said the % of black invites wasn't enough and should have equaled the percent of whites/blacks locally. When we have bday parties, we have about 12-14 people at one time, am I to feel guilty that none of them are black? Are celebrities obligated to fulfill some unwritten rule so the invite list can be approved by every SJW?

When does it stop?
Unfortunately, due to the “out” in the Affirmative Action ruling, kids and their parents will be looking for and attributing any slight to racism.

Six-year-old: Mommy, Jimmy didn’t pick me for his kickball team!

Mom: Is Jimmy white?

Child: Yeah.

Mom: That racist! Let’s add it to the list. I know you’re only six, but college will be here before you know it.

Forum List

Back