Rudy Stands His Ground Says Eff You to Democrats

So the "impeachment inquiry" is illegal until authorized by the full House.
Why do you tards keep parroting this lie fed to you by your propagandists? Seriously. It's like you are stuck in full retard mode.

Its very simple. You think that Nancy can start an impeachment inquiry all by herself instead of with the vote of the full House of Representatives.
We believe that as per the past two precedents, that it takes a full House vote to launch a proper impeachment inquiry.
If you disagree lets tee it up in court. That's where we are. The House's impeachment inquiry is illegal until proven otherwise.
Wrong. There is no constitutional requirement for a full House vote. It's a bullshit delaying tactic, and as soon as that lie is blown out of the water, TrumpCo will throw out six more bogus lies for you tards to parrot like the submissive rubes you are.

Brilliant. A former federal prosecutor is flouting the law he used to uphold.
This is part of the decay of the country that the Trumpsters are enjoying so much.

My tribe declares your tribe and its laws and standards invalid and void.

They're too conned to see the long term implications of this. Be careful what you ask for.
well follow the constitution and he would most likely oblige them. take a vote. why are you against procedures being actual procedures the people voted folks into congress to defend?
I'm against simplistic, destructive, transparent tribal warfare.
I'm against coups that attempt to overthrow an election. shame your not.
uh huh. LOL
even a staunch trump hater says so. too fking funny.

We're in a permanent coup

This is part of the decay of the country that the Trumpsters are enjoying so much.

My tribe declares your tribe and its laws and standards invalid and void.

They're too conned to see the long term implications of this. Be careful what you ask for.
well follow the constitution and he would most likely oblige them. take a vote. why are you against procedures being actual procedures the people voted folks into congress to defend?
uh huh. LOL
What's permanent is this constant state of hyperbole, paranoia and hypersensitivity that you absorb from talk radio.

uh huh. LOL
What's permanent is this constant state of hyperbole, paranoia and hypersensitivity that you absorb from talk radio.
but you didn't read my link. too fking funny. you're worse than the idle guy you portray. too fking funny. When their own wish they'd stop you create nonsense.

Why do you tards keep parroting this lie fed to you by your propagandists? Seriously. It's like you are stuck in full retard mode.

Its very simple. You think that Nancy can start an impeachment inquiry all by herself instead of with the vote of the full House of Representatives.
We believe that as per the past two precedents, that it takes a full House vote to launch a proper impeachment inquiry.
If you disagree lets tee it up in court. That's where we are. The House's impeachment inquiry is illegal until proven otherwise.
Wrong. There is no constitutional requirement for a full House vote. It's a bullshit delaying tactic, and as soon as that lie is blown out of the water, TrumpCo will throw out six more bogus lies for you tards to parrot like the submissive rubes you are.

How will that "lie" be blown out of the water?
See you in court....
Talking about "bogus lies"? How about the Steele Dossier Hillary paid Russians for, the Mueller Russia Collusion hoax investigation, the various deep state plots, the illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump, the CIA using foreign assets to setup Trump, the "obstruction" bullshit, the emoluments bullshit, the Stormy Daniels bullshit, the Ukraine bullshit, and on and on and on.

Trump will be re-elected in 2020. So it really doesn't matter what crap the dems try to sling at Trump.
Let us know when you want to tee anything up in court.
I'd like to get an official decision on the "impeachment inquiry". Why isn't in court yet???

See you in court....
Talking about "bogus lies"? How about the Steele Dossier Hillary paid Russians for, the Mueller Russia Collusion hoax investigation, the various deep state plots, the illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump, the CIA using foreign assets to setup Trump, the "obstruction" bullshit, the emoluments bullshit, the Stormy Daniels bullshit, the Ukraine bullshit, and on and on and on.

Trump will be re-elected in 2020. So it really doesn't matter what crap the dems try to sling at Trump.
I'd like to get an official decision on the "impeachment inquiry". Why isn't in court yet???
it goes to court, guess who would have to show up? oh yesss, the leaker. I'm hoping that happens.

Way to go Rudy!

<< Rudy Giuliani told the Democrats to pound sand and said Tuesday he will not comply with a congressional subpoena. >>

Rudy Giuliani Tells Dems to Pound Sand - Says He Will Not Comply with Congressional Subpoena

You can't ignore a subpoena. Rudy SHOULD know that. He thinks Dumb Donald will protect him.

How do you go from being one the best prosecuting attorneys in the nation, to being a corrupt power broker, in the thrall of Russia? Just link All The President's men under Nixon ended up in jail, so will Rudy, Pompeo, and Barr.

You really don't have the pulse of the majority of US voters, or the situational awareness of what the democrats did to Trump, and what payback is about to happen. Watch what Nancy doesn't do, i.e. have a full House vote on the impeachment inquiry. She knows impeachment is going nowhere. So the "impeachment inquiry" is illegal until authorized by the full House.
Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are getting evidence on the deep state coup plotters.
Pompeo has done nothing even remotely illegal. WTF are you talking about?
Rudy knows the law, he will be fine, he knows what lines not to cross.

You have no credible links backing up your incorrect assertions, thanks for playing.

Google it asshole - it's all over the news.

What parallel universe are you living in? We have a clear case of abuse of power, and obstruction of justice. We have the transcript released by the White House, with the ask, and the quid pro quo clearly spelled out. We now have a steady stream of high level Trump staffers, including Sonderland (who paid $1 million for that ambassadorship), Volker (the guy Trump appointed in place of Maria Yovanovich), Yovanovich and Hill giving evidence of career civil servants being removed and replaced with Trump appointees carrying out this corruption. All of which benefits Vladimir Putin.

All of this is playing out against the backdrop of the worst decision in American foreign policy in the history of the United States of America, as Trump, without consulting anyone but Erdogan, greenlit the genocide of the Kurds. The result has that many of the ISIS prisoners have escaped with their families. And it started a war between Turkey and Assad's Syria. All of which benefits Vladimir Putin.

See you in court....

it goes to court, guess who would have to show up? oh yesss, the leaker. I'm hoping that happens.
Nope. It won't be necessary for the whistleblower to show up. Who is filling your parrothead with this bullshit? :lol:

uh huh. LOL
but you didn't read my link. too fking funny. you're worse than the idle guy you portray. too fking funny. When their own wish they'd stop you create nonsense.
I read the article when the first thread on it was posted. I like Taibbi.

That doesn't change one word I wrote.

Too fking funny.

Way to go Rudy!

<< Rudy Giuliani told the Democrats to pound sand and said Tuesday he will not comply with a congressional subpoena. >>

Rudy Giuliani Tells Dems to Pound Sand - Says He Will Not Comply with Congressional Subpoena

You can't ignore a subpoena. Rudy SHOULD know that. He thinks Dumb Donald will protect him.

How do you go from being one the best prosecuting attorneys in the nation, to being a corrupt power broker, in the thrall of Russia? Just link All The President's men under Nixon ended up in jail, so will Rudy, Pompeo, and Barr.

You really don't have the pulse of the majority of US voters, or the situational awareness of what the democrats did to Trump, and what payback is about to happen. Watch what Nancy doesn't do, i.e. have a full House vote on the impeachment inquiry. She knows impeachment is going nowhere. So the "impeachment inquiry" is illegal until authorized by the full House.
Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are getting evidence on the deep state coup plotters.
Pompeo has done nothing even remotely illegal. WTF are you talking about?
Rudy knows the law, he will be fine, he knows what lines not to cross.

You have no credible links backing up your incorrect assertions, thanks for playing.

Google it asshole - it's all over the news.

What parallel universe are you living in? We have a clear case of abuse of power, and obstruction of justice. We have the transcript released by the White House, with the ask, and the quid pro quo clearly spelled out. We now have a steady stream of high level Trump staffers, including Sonderland (who paid $1 million for that ambassadorship), Volker (the guy Trump appointed in place of Maria Yovanovich), Yovanovich and Hill giving evidence of career civil servants being removed and replaced with Trump appointees carrying out this corruption. All of which benefits Vladimir Putin.

All of this is playing out against the backdrop of the worst decision in American foreign policy in the history of the United States of America, as Trump, without consulting anyone but Erdogan, greenlit the genocide of the Kurds. The result has that many of the ISIS prisoners have escaped with their families. And it started a war between Turkey and Assad's Syria. All of which benefits Vladimir Putin.
That’s your problem... using google.

uh huh. LOL

Too fking funny.
sure it does. it devalues it. you made it like it was mine. You didn't comment at all about his writing. not at all. The fact he fears those schmucks more than the man he hates says it all. but not you, you laughed. you're nothing but a schmuck.

Too fking funny.
sure it does. it devalues it. you made it like it was mine. You didn't comment at all about his writing. not at all. The fact he fears those schmucks more than the man he hates says it all. but not you, you laughed. you're nothing but a schmuck.
There's another solid, Trump-level response. Well done!

:laugh:

Crazy Eyes Rudy has his hands full these days. Two of his crooked cronies are in jail, and he's under investigation for not registering as a foreign lobbyist. He's under investigation by the very prosecutor's office he used to lead! He is under subpoena by Congress for his Ukraine hoaxes. And even his wife is sick of him and is divorcing him. In addition to the rest of his estate, she's going after a half million dollars of dirty money from the Ukraine he has been hiding.

Karma is a bitch!
SDNY is not only looking at his bank records, they announced they are doing so. A bad sign for Rudy Colludy.

Forum List

Back