Rudy Stands His Ground Says Eff You to Democrats

Brilliant. A former federal prosecutor is flouting the law he used to uphold.

nope, not at all. that isn't a court room. sorry. they can take him to court, and he will win. I'm betting they don't do that though. you?

This is part of the decay of the country that the Trumpsters are enjoying so much.

"Drain the Swamp" and "The Deep State" 'n stuff.

My tribe declares your tribe and its laws and standards invalid and void.

They're too conned to see the long term implications of this. Be careful what you ask for.

This is part of the decay of the country that the Trumpsters are enjoying so much.

They're too conned to see the long term implications of this. Be careful what you ask for.
well follow the constitution and he would most likely oblige them. take a vote. why are you against procedures being actual procedures the people voted folks into congress to defend?

Until that happens, yeah, I'm behind the WH and Rudy. damn you got to deal with it. shame eh?

well follow the constitution and he would most likely oblige them. take a vote. why are you against procedures being actual procedures the people voted folks into congress to defend?
I'm against simplistic, destructive, transparent tribal warfare.

I'm against coups that attempt to overthrow an election. shame your not.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

uh huh. LOL

Actually he does know the law and knows the impeachment inquiry as being held is anything but lawful-

Under current rules, the actual impeachment inquiry begins in the Judiciary Committee of the House of Representatives. That Committee holds hearings, takes evidence, and hears testimony of witnesses concerning matters relevant to the inquiry. Typically, as occurred in the case of President Nixon, there will also be a Minority Counsel who serves the interest of the party not controlling Congress.

Witnesses are interrogated by the Committee Counsel, the Minority Counsel, and each of the members of the House Judiciary Committee. The Committee formulates Articles of Impeachment which could contain multiple counts. The Committee votes on the Articles of Impeachment and the results of the vote are reported to the House as a whole. The matter is then referred to the whole House which debates the matter and votes on the Articles of Impeachment, which may or may not be changed. If the Articles of Impeachment are approved, the matter is sent to the Senate for trial.
The minority is not being allowed any part in the proceedings which is being held by the intelligence committee, rather than the judicial committee.

Way to go Rudy!

<< Rudy Giuliani told the Democrats to pound sand and said Tuesday he will not comply with a congressional subpoena. >>

Rudy Giuliani Tells Dems to Pound Sand - Says He Will Not Comply with Congressional Subpoena

You can't ignore a supoena. Rudy SHOULD know that. He thinks Dumb Donald will protect him.

How do you go from being one the best prosecuting attorneys in the nation, to being a corrupt power broker, in the thrall of Russia? Just link All The President's men under Nixon ended up in jail, so will Rudy, Pompeo, and Barr.

Way to go Rudy!

<< Rudy Giuliani told the Democrats to pound sand and said Tuesday he will not comply with a congressional subpoena. >>

Rudy Giuliani Tells Dems to Pound Sand - Says He Will Not Comply with Congressional Subpoena

You can't ignore a subpoena. Rudy SHOULD know that. He thinks Dumb Donald will protect him.

How do you go from being one the best prosecuting attorneys in the nation, to being a corrupt power broker, in the thrall of Russia? Just link All The President's men under Nixon ended up in jail, so will Rudy, Pompeo, and Barr.

You really don't have the pulse of the majority of US voters, or the situational awareness of what the democrats did to Trump, and what payback is about to happen. Watch what Nancy doesn't do, i.e. have a full House vote on the impeachment inquiry. She knows impeachment is going nowhere. So the "impeachment inquiry" is illegal until authorized by the full House.
Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are getting evidence on the deep state coup plotters.
Pompeo has done nothing even remotely illegal. WTF are you talking about?
Rudy knows the law, he will be fine, he knows what lines not to cross.

You have no credible links backing up your incorrect assertions, thanks for playing.

uh huh. LOL
We're in a permanent coup

So the "impeachment inquiry" is illegal until authorized by the full House.
Why do you tards keep parroting this lie fed to you by your propagandists? Seriously. It's like you are stuck in full retard mode.

Crazy Eyes Rudy has his hands full these days. Two of his crooked cronies are in jail, and he's under investigation for not registering as a foreign lobbyist. He's under investigation by the very prosecutor's office he used to lead! He is under subpoena by Congress for his Ukraine hoaxes. And even his wife is sick of him and is divorcing him. In addition to the rest of his estate, she's going after a half million dollars of dirty money from the Ukraine he has been hiding.

Karma is a bitch!

So the "impeachment inquiry" is illegal until authorized by the full House.
Why do you tards keep parroting this lie fed to you by your propagandists? Seriously. It's like you are stuck in full retard mode.

Its very simple. You think that Nancy can start an impeachment inquiry all by herself instead of with the vote of the full House of Representatives.
We believe that as per the past two precedents, that it takes a full House vote to launch a proper impeachment inquiry.
If you disagree lets tee it up in court. That's where we are. The House's impeachment inquiry is illegal until proven otherwise.

Forum List

Back