Does Rudy have mental problems? Seems he can't keep his mouth shut.

Rudy just received a pretty big fine for the lies he told about those two election workers. About half of the fine was for punative damages. In other words, that part was his punishment for the lies he told, while the rest was for actual damages. You would think that after that, he would have enough sense to shut up. Obviously, he doesn't have that much sense. He's still claiming the accusations he made were true, and he says he has a video to prove it. The two women are suing him again. Rudy is going to make them even more wealthy than he did the first time. I wonder if he will cooperate with the court this time.
It's tough to say whether he is suffering from a mental illness or whether he has always been this way. I haven't really been paying attention to him until this disaster.

It's a sad story, given his status after 9/11, but he's responsible for his actions. He's just one of many whose careers and/or lives have been ruined for signing on with this con man.

Last edited:
Rudy just received a pretty big fine for the lies he told about those two election workers. About half of the fine was for punative damages. In other words, that part was his punishment for the lies he told, while the rest was for actual damages. You would think that after that, he would have enough sense to shut up. Obviously, he doesn't have that much sense. He's still claiming the accusations he made were true, and he says he has a video to prove it. The two women are suing him again. Rudy is going to make them even more wealthy than he did the first time. I wonder if he will cooperate with the court this time.

Rudy is a serious drunk, bulldog.

Is that like Joe Potatohead either lying or making an ass out of himself every time he opens his mouth?

The WEF/Democrats want to make questioning election results illegal.

The WEF runs vote harvesting operations under the table for democrats.

Most democrat voters don't know they voted.

Democrats = WEF

Is that like Joe Potatohead either lying or making an ass out of himself every time he opens his mouth?
Keep trying. You might eventually be able to distract from the subject.

If Rudy can't keep his mouth shut then someone needs to start asking him tough questions about 9/11.

Mental health challenges are serious illnesses that deserve respect and compassion. Never again be so callous as to equate illness with evil.

Forum List

Back