Rudy Giuliani to Release Trump Rebuttal Within Hours of Release of Full Mueller Report

But I thought you far rightwing sycophants and hacks all said that "The Mueller Report" fully exonerated Trump?

Why is a "rebuttal" necessary if that's truly the case?!?!??

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

8Jsq.gif

But I thought you far rightwing sycophants and hacks all said that "The Mueller Report" fully exonerated Trump?

Because the media and idiot Jews like Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler will spin it with lies.

8Jsq.gif

Trump fully exonerated Trump - Team idiot followed suit.

8Jsq.gif

Trump fully exonerated Trump - Team idiot followed suit.
Come on Rudy is smarter than anyone in courts! LOL The Trumpbots probably will need some explaining though.

8Jsq.gif

Most of us think Trump is going to be president until early 2025.

8Jsq.gif

yeah, and a Sup Ct devoted to increasing econ rights of corporations, while lessening individuals' right to challenge corporations, and a widening income gap are not all bad … depending on your socioecon position.

But so long as people will put up with anything for Judges opposed to abortion, and so long as people want a wall instead of immigration law enforcement … that's what they'll get.

Because the media and idiot Jews like Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler will spin it with lies.
I certainly don't understand why CRCs and trumpanzees get labeled as anti-semetic.

8Jsq.gif

"Most of us"....most of who?

8Jsq.gif

yeah, and a Sup Ct devoted to increasing econ rights of corporations, while lessening individuals' right to challenge corporations, and a widening income gap are not all bad … depending on your socioecon position.

But so long as people will put up with anything for Judges opposed to abortion, and so long as people want a wall instead of immigration law enforcement … that's what they'll get.
individuals' right
You have no room to talk about individual rights.Democrats disrespect civil liberties and rights and want control. And income gaps are part of capitalism. Just say you want this country destroyed and get it over with.

No hack...you folks have all been stating, to a man, that the Barr Report FULLY, and clearly, exonerated your Trumpenführer.

If its truly crystal clear then there's no room for spin.

That turd isn't going to fly.

Try again.

Last edited:

Your question does not need an answer. But if I must, the Mueller report is one side of the story. The rebuttal is the other side. The same way witnesses are cross examined, to let the accused, or suspected, clear his name or claim innocence, or explain circumstances.

Forum List

Back