Rudy Giuliani takes slight shot at Trump over his 'flipping' comments: 'The President is not lawyer

“I don’t think he’s against the idea of cooperation,” Giuliani, 74, said. “He’s against the idea of getting people to lie.”

sorry fucking liars ... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight - Trump is against liars. ...:lmao:

“I’m not troubled by his comments,” Giuliani added.

good for you Gomer -- :cuckoo:
Thread carefully there Rudy ....

---

Rudy Giuliani takes slight shot at Trump over his 'flipping' comments: 'The President is not a lawyer'

Rudy Giuliani takes slight shot at Trump over his 'flipping' comments: 'The President is not a lawyer'
I think this story is an attempt to influence the election.

"The President is not lawyer"

Trump isn't a 'president,' either.
Trump is more of a President then Obama was, because Trump is for all Americans when Obama wasn't.

trump calls anybody who disagrees with him ' enemies'

that is not a leader of all the american people.

but he is king among the 30% deplorables & that's all he is.
/——/ And what did Hildabeast call anyone who didn’t support her? Go ahead and answer

Trump is more of a President then Obama was, because Trump is for all Americans when Obama wasn't.

Obama and Hillary called Republicans their enemies years ago.
So who do you think is the real enemy?

uh-huh.... find some direct credible links that show that coming from either of them in full context, lenny.

BUT... say you do.... you might as well find the many MANY times either hillary or obama had twiitter rants AND spoke at rallies calling their 'enemies' the many MANY 3rd grade level playground bully nicknames equal to what president dotard has & we'll call it even, m'k?

lol....

uh-huh.... find some direct credible links that show that coming from either of them in full context, lenny.

BUT... say you do.... you might as well find the many MANY times either hillary or obama had twiitter rants AND spoke at rallies calling their 'enemies' the many MANY 3rd grade level playground bully nicknames equal to what president dotard has & we'll call it even, m'k?

lol....
/——-/ Lets start with Hildabeast calling us Deplorables and Obozo calling us Bitter Clingers.

lol....
/——-/ Lets start with Hildabeast calling us Deplorables and Obozo calling us Bitter Clingers.

oh sure... clinging to ones' religion & guns is exactly what you all are being played for...

the NRA & the likes of liberty university....& going back to jerry's 'moral majaoity' is what keeps the masses fed well on red meat.

damn you sound kinda snowflaky...

as for the deplorable comment by hillary? put it in its FULL context with the quote FULLY written:
In Context: Hillary Clinton and the 'basket of deplorables'
By Angie Drobnic Holan on Sunday, September 11th, 2016 at 2:44 p.m.

[...]
"I know there are only 60 days left to make our case -- and don't get complacent, don't see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think, well, he's done this time. We are living in a volatile political environment. You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people -- now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks -- they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America."

"But the other basket -- and I know this because I see friends from all over America here -- I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas -- as well as, you know, New York and California -- but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."
[...]

In Context: Hillary Clinton and the 'basket of deplorables'

i can figure out quite easily which 1/2 you seem to be lumped in with. :fu:

Forum List

Back