Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, had a very shiny nose!

My favorite deer, nearing 8 years now, that we named Lady, had two babies May a year ago, one boy, one girl.....she has only born females previous to May 2021.... Anyway, we named her babies Rudolph and Clarice.... They still come here for deer corn and apples....we have 4 apple trees on our lot, which attracts deer in the fall....we used to have 7, so our plot is well known to the deer....

Anyway it has been really cool watching Rudolph grow up, first getting his little button nubs, then growing in to antlers.... He's about a year and a half now, much bigger than his mom and sister but not full grown yet....

He's been missing for about three weeks now, but it is mating season, and I read at about a year and a half is when males begin seeking that out, so I am hoping he comes back once done doing his thing....his antlers got to about an 8 to 10 inch stick with only one branch beginning to come out.... In fall, they began to shrink in size and I think he will lose them, come January....

I hope Rudolph comes back before Christmas....Clarice is still here and Lady had a new baby, this time a single fawn, a special one, called a Pie Bald Deer, that is white and brown.....

We named her Piewacket.

Last edited:
bgffdddghuhjjijkkhgg.jpg

I love Scrooged.

Die Hard is NOT a Cmas movie. They storyline HAPPENS around Cmas, it is not part of the actual story itself.

But if thats the way you think..............then Batman Returns is a fucking AWESOME Cmas movie!!!!!

Aside from the Rankin Bass shows...............I usually watch ANTI Cmas movies.
Blasphemer.

Die Hard IS a Chrstimas movie!

It's that time of the year again! And my favorite Christmas movie is coming on tonight, at 8 pm....Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!

in case anyone else cares to watch!
No, democrats said its racist. Dont you believe them?

No, democrats said its racist. Dont you believe them?

There are crazies, on both sides!

I just ignore them!

Life is so much more pleasing, and happier if I do!

Merry Christmas Godboy!

Care

Forum List

Back