Rude welcome for Trump at NATO summit

Thank God our allies are standing up to trump.
98 senatore rebuke Trump.

Donald Trump gets chilly reception at NATO summit

President Trump got a chilly reception Tuesday at the NATO summit in Brussels from anxious and angry European leaders, but he still can count on a few friendly faces in the old military alliance.

European Council President Donald Tusk set the scene by warning Mr. Trump that he is losing friends fast.

“Dear America, appreciate your allies. After all, you don’t have that many,” the former Polish prime minister said in a rebuke of Mr. Trump’s criticism of NATO nations who are not meeting their defense spending obligations.

Mr. Tusk represents the majority opinion — a decidedly skittish view of Mr. Trump — among the 29 NATO member countries.

Mr. Trump infuriated European heads of government by demanding that their countries pay their shares for NATO, by demanding new trade deals with better terms for the U.S. and by making chummy overtures to Russian President Vladimir Putin. :iyfyus.jpg:

Fuck NATO. I'd pull out and leave them holding the bag. They haven't and never would do shit for us anyway. They only remained our friends so long as we held out the bag of American goodies fr them to pick from!
Our allies went to Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11. Guess we shouldn't count on their help in the future.

That's fine, but why should we remain in an alliance against a foe that no longer exists? The Soviet Union and Warsaw haven't existed for more than a quarter-century. Russia isn't going to invade Europe. Even Angela Merkel knows this. There's a reason Germany spends a pittance of 1% of their GDP on defense. NATO is a relic. It's way past time to get out.
Putin keeps killing people.

Yeah, and your hero merkle is PAYING russia billions for natural gas. Doesn't that sound really stupid to you?

"We"? ... No idea what you are speaking about.

Interesting, you call others "idiots" and don't remember what you wrote in previous post.

Here we go again:

If you don't like to move your ass and help the world and all mankind to survive, then bring all your soldiers home, bring all your citizens home, bring all your ships and aeroplanes home and let the rest of the world build a wall around the USA, so we are able to solve the very serious problems of the world, where your system of injustice is one of the biggest problems.

Who are "we" you're referring to?

And what injustice, example perhaps?

"We" is the world. So I excluded you with this "we" from the world. And injustice is for example "1% own 99%".

What makes you think they would abandon their on country to live in Germany. My God you are out there.

If your country doesn't want us there, then demand we leave.

I highly doubtful you speak for your country. Merkle is in hack because of her policy on immigration. I imagine conservatives from your country disagree with you, but probably can't say anything because of your Stupidity Hate speech laws.

If your country wants us gone. Let them say so. I as an American don't care. We can leave there and I will not lose a second sleep over it. If we need a strategic base there. Poland has offered. Bye

It's true, under Markel there was noticeable prosperity in Germany.

Frau Merkel has not a lot to do with this phenomenon.

So it was under Schroder and Kohl.

Okay. Some politicians are able to be more worse than our very honorable chancellor Angela Merkel. Perhaps we will make her all her lifetime to our chancellor.

It would be under telephone pole if it was elected, it was just economic cycle that was in her favor. New EU members brought new markets to Germany

What a nonsense. We got a lot of very poor countries which need a lot of help. Slowly the situations there becomes better.

and they used it to their advantage.

To less, to slow.

Every policy of hers is product of Eastern Germany communist policies,

She is a Christian conservative politician and not a Commie. I remember by the way in the moment not any nation which came to the EU since Angela Merkel is chancellor of Germany. It's exactly in the opposite. Her very tolerant politics in case of the problem "refugees" had helped in England the Brexit-politicians.

meaning she's communist hack that just changed uniform.

You know - or could know - that you are speaking nonsense. Why do you not inform yourself about real facts? You betray the spirit of the enlightenment, although the USA is a child of the enlightenment. That's obscure and absurde.

Her immigration policies and strongman European policies and connections to Putin before she became chancellor and German energy dependence to Russia explains that.

Chancellor Angela Merkel was often in critics because of her exuberant tolerance of the politics of the USA. I fear she still tries to see in the USA a freedom fighter. Oh by the way: Did you imprison lady Liberty meanwhile? She's French.

Last edited:
Thank God our allies are standing up to trump.
98 senatore rebuke Trump.

Donald Trump gets chilly reception at NATO summit

President Trump got a chilly reception Tuesday at the NATO summit in Brussels from anxious and angry European leaders, but he still can count on a few friendly faces in the old military alliance.

European Council President Donald Tusk set the scene by warning Mr. Trump that he is losing friends fast.

“Dear America, appreciate your allies. After all, you don’t have that many,” the former Polish prime minister said in a rebuke of Mr. Trump’s criticism of NATO nations who are not meeting their defense spending obligations.

Mr. Tusk represents the majority opinion — a decidedly skittish view of Mr. Trump — among the 29 NATO member countries.

Mr. Trump infuriated European heads of government by demanding that their countries pay their shares for NATO, by demanding new trade deals with better terms for the U.S. and by making chummy overtures to Russian President Vladimir Putin. :iyfyus.jpg:

Fuck NATO. I'd pull out and leave them holding the bag. They haven't and never would do shit for us anyway. They only remained our friends so long as we held out the bag of American goodies fr them to pick from!
Our allies went to Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11. Guess we shouldn't count on their help in the future.

That's fine, but why should we remain in an alliance against a foe that no longer exists? The Soviet Union and Warsaw haven't existed for more than a quarter-century. Russia isn't going to invade Europe. Even Angela Merkel knows this. There's a reason Germany spends a pittance of 1% of their GDP on defense. NATO is a relic. It's way past time to get out.
Putin keeps killing people.

Yeah, and your hero merkle is PAYING russia billions for natural gas. Doesn't that sound really stupid to you?

The USA imported last year 140 million barrel oil for 6.2 billion dollars from Russia. In 2016 it were 161 million barrel. In this year we imported natural gas for 20.05 billion dollars - 40% of it came from Russia. So we payed to Russia in 2016 about 8 billions and you payed to Russia in 2016 about 161/140*6.6 billions = 7.13 billions - what's nearly the same.

And the answer to your question "Doesn't that sound really stupid to you?" is: What the professional liar Donald Trump says is nearly always wrong - and why this arrogant, intrigant, stupid and aggressive man has followers is a mystery to everyone who believes in reality and truth.

Last edited:
The USA imported last year 140 million barrel oil for 6.2 billion dollars from Russia. In 2016 it were 161 million barrel. In this year we imported natural gas for 20.05 billion dollars - 40% of it came from Russia. So we payed to Russia in 2016 about 8 billions and you payed to Russia in 2016 about 161/140*6.6 billions = 7.13 billions - what's nearly the same.

America imposed sanctions against Russian oil and gas companies in 2014 ...
And they were expanded in August of 2015.
Instead of imposing sanctions ... Germany's former chancellor is the CEO of Rosneft.​

They shouldn't have to pay their agreed upon share. After all, they never have before.

Oh they all love the US when our taxpayers are footing bills that they should be paying for.

Once they were told that was no longer going to happen they decided we are the enemy.

Next time someone goose steps across Europe, let the Europeans fight the battle without our help.

America imposed sanctions against Russian oil and gas companies in 2014 ...
And they were expanded in August of 2015.
Instead of imposing sanctions ... Germany's former chancellor is the CEO of Rosneft.​

First: I don't think you read what I wrote or you do not understand what I say.

Second: Mr. Schröder is a free man. He can do whatever he likes to do. Perhaps he prefers just simple not to live under control of the US secret services. And as far as I heard he sees in Putin a good personal friend. That's also his problem and not the problem of anyone else. He's old enough to live how he likes to live.

Now explain me please why the USA buys oil from Russia (you are not able to buy natural gas from Russia because of the pipeline transport - otherwise you would do so too) and Germany should not buy natural gas from Russia - what we are doing since a very very long time meanwhile. And we never had a problem with Russia in this context and Russia never had a problem with us in this context. It are always others, who make problems. And we need here this natural gas specially for our old ladies: they like to have warm rooms in winter.

And my personal opinion in case of the pseudo conflict "Krim" is clear: The Krim is territory of Russia since 1799. It's the home of the Russian black sea fleet. What Khrushchev made is a joke. Would be the same Trump gives Alaska to Canada without any "deal" - only just for fun - and in the future a president of the USA will ask the people in Alaska about their will and take it back.

This means by the way not Putin is a harmless man. For sure not. But compared with other Russian leaders of history he's not the worst. Compared with Trump he contrasts meanwhile even pleasantly normal and calculable.

By the way: Is your song here really about a criminal idiot who had murdered a human being because he has problems with his sex? Melody and characteristics of the song and the mental aberration within the text are in this case in a very strange relation. Nice song - absurde text.

Last edited:
First: I don't think you read what I wrote or you do not understand what I said. Second: Mr. Schröder is a free man. He can do whatever he likes to do.

...Blah-Blah-Blah

I read an understood what you wrote ... :thup:

I simply responded with facts ... And yes, former Chancellor of Germany can be the CEO of a Russian company the United States has imposed sanctions against.

Your desire to argue about your nonsensical opinion ...
Bears no consequence to anything other than your mental health.

Blah-Blah-Blah ...

And we need here this natruial gas specially for our old ladies: they like to have warm rooms in winter.

... Blah-Blah-Blah

Of course you are going to need the natural gas in the near future.

Germany agreed to/signed the Paris Climate Accord and will phase out oil and nuclear power.
That's what puts more than 70% of your future energy supply in the hands of Russia ... :thup:

They shouldn't have to pay their agreed upon share. After all, they never have before.

Oh they all love the US when our taxpayers are footing bills that they should be paying for.

Once they were told that was no longer going to happen they decided we are the enemy.

Next time someone goose steps across Europe, let the Europeans fight the battle without our help.

You pay in context with the NATO for nothing. You pay for your army, that's all. The NATO is a kind of insurance. In your case: If someone attacks you the other NATO members will defend you.

The field of problems which Trump now opens new are in the category of "self fulfilling prophecies". No one will be able to defend what he hates. The US-American soldiers are not able to defend what they hate. Same with German soldiers.

The more hate Trump propagates and the more people believe in the nonsense of this hatemonger the less will the NATO be able to defend anyone.

Last edited:
Blah-Blah-Blah ...

And we need here this natruial gas specially for our old ladies: they like to have warm rooms in winter.

... Blah-Blah-Blah

Of course you are going to need the natural gas in the near future.

Germany agreed to/signed the Paris Climate Accord and will phase out oil and nuclear power.

Exactly.

That's what puts more than 70% of your future energy supply in the hands of Russia ... :thup:

We will phase out the use of natural gas for energy too. But natural gas is very clean. In the moment we produce for example 40% of our electricity from regenerative sources (sun, win and so on). 10-20 years ago lots of people said this is impossible. It is not impossible. Soon it will be much more. And we have a so called "strategic reserve", so even in case Russia would stop the gas deliveries we had no problem. And even in a worst case scenario - for example the first inter-galactical Trump war - we had enough dirty energy for industrial campfires of the next 400 years. But let us hope not everyone in the world drives as crazy as your president and his electorate.

First: I don't think you read what I wrote or you do not understand what I said. Second: Mr. Schröder is a free man. He can do whatever he likes to do.

...Blah-Blah-Blah

I simply responded with facts ... And yes, former Chancellor of Germany can be the CEO of a Russian company the United States has imposed sanctions against.

I guess your forename is "Empty" and your family name "Phrases".

Concrete questions: Why do you attack Germany because we bought in 2016 year for 8 billions natural gas from Russia? Why bought the USA from Russia for more than 7 billion dollars oil in this year? And why do you not attack your own country, if you don't like that anyone makes business with Russia? Why Germany? You know nothing about our country.

Last edited:

...Blah-Blah-Blah

Concrete questions: Why do you attack Germany because we bought in this year for 8 billions natural gas from Russia. You know nothing about Germany. Why bought the USA from Russia for more than 7 billion dollars oil in 2016? And why do you not attack your own country, if you don't like that anyone makes business with Russia? Why Germany?
I know it's overflowing with gang raping, freeloading muslims.

...Blah-Blah-Blah

Concrete questions: Why do you attack Germany because we bought in this year for 8 billions natural gas from Russia. You know nothing about Germany. Why bought the USA from Russia for more than 7 billion dollars oil in 2016? And why do you not attack your own country, if you don't like that anyone makes business with Russia? Why Germany?

A good joke. Who are you? Where do you live? And where comes this "knowledge" from?

Last edited:

...Blah-Blah-Blah

A good joke. Who are you? Where do you live? And where comes this "knowledge" from?
I am Aba Icieni. I live in the Caribbean. My knowledge comes from reality.

Concrete questions: Why do you attack Germany because we bought in 2016 year for 8 billions natural gas from Russia? Why bought the USA from Russia for more than 7 billion dollars oil in this year? And why do you not attack your own country, if you don't like that anyone makes business with Russia? Why Germany? You know nothing about our country.

I am not attacking Germans you little pussy ...
I'm attacking you ... :thup:

The United States imposed sanctions on the specific companies I referred to including Rosneft.
I don't really give a shit whatever else you post attempting to deny that fact.

If you think it is a good idea for Germany to become dependent on Russia for more than 70% of its
energy needs Then there is nothing for you to cry about.

You keep trying to fight with me ...
I don't really give a shit what you think ...
And thanks goodness there are some far more reasonable Germans (at least in my experience).

...Blah-Blah-Blah

I am Aba Icieni. I live in the Caribbean. My knowledge comes from reality.

I did not know that my country lies in the Caribbean. But nice that you told me something about my country, which I did not know. :lol:

Trump

"NATO countries need to spend more on defense to discourage Russia from acting badly"

Liberals

"ERMERGAWD this PROVES Trump is Putin's puppet"

Liberalism truly is a brain disorder.

I am not attacking Germans you little pussy …

I am a German - you are attacking me.

I'm attacking you ... :thup:

... by speaking continuously irreal nonsense.

The United States imposed sanctions

Whatever kind of sanctions the USA likes to do is not the problem of anyone else in the world.

on the specific companies I referred to including Rosneft.
I don't really give a shit whatever else you post attempting to deny that fact.[/Quote9

I don't have any lousy idea what you are speaking about now.

[UQote]If you think it is a good idea for Germany to become dependent on Russia for more than 70% of its
energy needs Then there is nothing for you to cry about.

Why for heavens sake do you not read what other people say to you? Why do you repeat always only the same stupid nonsense?

You keep trying to fight with me ...
I don't really give a shit what you think ...
And thanks goodness there are some far more reasonable Germans (at least in my experience).

So you bought oil from Russia for a little more than 7 billions in the same time when Germany bought natural gas from Russia for 8 billions - and now you try to speak in the future always only with Germans, who don't know the categorical imperative from Immanuel Kant? What a nice form of typical US-American "moral".

I guess under a humorful view to the USA there could be really some reasons for laughter. Unfortunately we Germans don't have any sense for humor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back