Rubio's Credit Card Nonsense.Well What About"Moochelle's"Vacations On The Middle Class Credit Line?

Rubio VS the 500 Million pissed off at Solyndra, you would think that the rats would be more concerned over the wasted 500 Million!

500 million on Solyndra?

Lets talk about the $24 billion Republicans wasted shutting down the Government

Something about those stupid rules and election monies...Gah!
i will probably get my share of "Well, Duh, ahh, Bush did it! Bush did it,,duhhh,,,,,see George, see George, I done a good thing George,,,,,George is my friend,,,,derrhuahh.
You will only hear it when and if people compare First Lady trips. No one really does because it is distasteful and in the end the result is that one of the things First Ladies do is act as good-will ambassadors by making trips overseas.

Michelle Obama is a rock star overseas

I think he ran for the job just for the perks. and boy have they HOSED us taxpayers. We'll be shocked when it's all added up. and we got to pay for the Mommy-in-law too

I think he ran for the job just for the perks. and boy have they HOSED us taxpayers. We'll be shocked when it's all added up. and we got to pay for the Mommy-in-law too

Damn....those Obama's can sure put on the Ritz

Rubio VS the 500 Million pissed off at Solyndra, you would think that the rats would be more concerned over the wasted 500 Million!

500 million on Solyndra?

Lets talk about the $24 billion Republicans wasted shutting down the Government

or the House Republicans defunding Obamacare 55 times, or the Right investigating Hillary 9 times, or the Senate Republicans setting record filibuster numbers blocking the government ... anything but that, ANYTHING !

First Lady Michelle Obama represents our nation around the globe.

Rather than just make a few speeches and meeting diplomats, she reaches out to the people, plays with the children, takes in their culture

She is a true rock star on the diplomatic stage

Forum List

Back