Rubio sounds the alarm Democrat lawyers now asking judge to change Florida laws to steal election

I guess it's only holy and fun when republicans steal elections.

I guess it's only holy and fun when republicans steal elections.
Democrats have been given a free pass for 36 years and its over because y'all lost your judge that kept the RNC from filing any complaints.

Actually it is Republicans who are cheating. As long as the signature matches the name, it should be counted. These people are not hand writing experts. My signature can look different depending on various circumstances Either the law should be thrown out or the people whose ballots have been rejected should be called and confirm they voted.

Hogwash. I wonder how Scott won two elections for governor.

Big turnout, and most of what you posted were right wing talking points, that are not true. Close races one can be sure, but why is the emphasis always in major minority counties? To be sure because the majority of minorities vote democratic.

Please read the link in post 14.
So that's your only retort, huh ? "Hogwash" ? Well it's not a very good one. This a is another thing that shows how deranged liberals are. You give them an clear answer to their question, all factual, and they think they can make it all go away just by saying "Hogwash"

Not true ? How do you support that statement ? By saying "Hogwash" ?

As for "minorities", what's this ? A new face of the race card ? Do you guys ever stop talking about race ? This IS about a few Democrat lowlifes trying to steal elections, and they're going to wind up in jail. That's where they should be already, AND YOU KNOW IT.

Hogwash. I wonder how Scott won two elections for governor.

Big turnout, and most of what you posted were right wing talking points, that are not true. Close races one can be sure, but why is the emphasis always in major minority counties? To be sure because the majority of minorities vote democratic.

Please read the link in post 14.
I'd rather read the one in Post # 18. I prefer TRUTH.

Actually it is Republicans who are cheating. As long as the signature matches the name, it should be counted. These people are not hand writing experts. My signature can look different depending on various circumstances Either the law should be thrown out or the people whose ballots have been rejected should be called and confirm they voted.
Read post # 18 and LEARN what's going on, Mr. Signature.

Democrats have been given a free pass for 36 years and its over because y'all lost your judge that kept the RNC from filing any complaints.
Can't wait for all this to go to the Supreme Court, and watch the Democrats get the big smackdown.

Forum List

Back