Rubio begins daunting task of damage control

Well, I hope Rubio tanked it. Neither the Big Quack or the Canadian Tea Partier is gonna win a general, and Christie is right in saying Rubio's just the flip side of Obama, and frankly Obama may be smarter.
===============
While I have many gripes about / with Obama --- I'm compelled to be honest about the situation.

Obama was ELECTED as the Head of Law Review at Harvard.

He was a LAW PROFESSOR at Harvard.

He was a Rhodes Scholar.

He is widely considered a Constitutional Scholar by the legal profession.

He may often / sometimes be wrong ( in my opinion ) but he < is > SMART.
But a lot of smart people are too stupid to pour pee out of a boot. obama has book knowledge but really should have run an espresso stand for a while because he is still clueless about the economy.
Exactly, but so is Rubes.

Well, I hope Rubio tanked it. Neither the Big Quack or the Canadian Tea Partier is gonna win a general, and Christie is right in saying Rubio's just the flip side of Obama, and frankly Obama may be smarter.
===============
While I have many gripes about / with Obama --- I'm compelled to be honest about the situation.

Obama was ELECTED as the Head of Law Review at Harvard.

He was a LAW PROFESSOR at Harvard.

He was a Rhodes Scholar.

He is widely considered a Constitutional Scholar by the legal profession.

He may often / sometimes be wrong ( in my opinion ) but he < is > SMART.
But a lot of smart people are too stupid to pour pee out of a boot. obama has book knowledge but really should have run an espresso stand for a while because he is still clueless about the economy.
Exactly, but so is Rubes.
Marco thinks we can spend our way to prosperity? I call bull.

I know....."Obama knows exactly what he is doing"

That is supposed to be earth shattering? Obama is a liberal and was elected to enact a liberal platform.........that is what he is doing

Why is it such a shock to Rubio?

His programmers hard coded that line into Rubio's Read-Only-Memory to counter the assertion that we have a one term senator as President, and look at where his inexperience and incompetence have gotten us.

By repeating "Obama knows exactly what he is doing", he is solidifying the notion that being a young, inexperienced one term Senator like himself is not a handicap, that he also "knows exactly what he's doing".

I'm sure it was focus group tested several times and deemed 100% effective before being uploaded into Rubio's debate database.

I know....."Obama knows exactly what he is doing"

That is supposed to be earth shattering? Obama is a liberal and was elected to enact a liberal platform.........that is what he is doing

Why is it such a shock to Rubio?

His programmers hard coded that line into Rubio's Read-Only-Memory to counter the assertion that we have a one term senator as President, and look at where his inexperience and incompetence have gotten us.

By repeating "Obama knows exactly what he is doing", he is solidifying the notion that being a young, inexperienced one term Senator like himself is not a handicap, that he also "knows exactly what he's doing".

I'm sure it was focus group tested several times and deemed 100% effective before being uploaded into Rubio's debate database.

I don't see it working

Rubio should go with "JFK was a one term Senator"

To which Christie can reply....I knew JFK Senator....you are no JFK

Let me dispel with the fiction that Barack Obama does not know what he is doing....He knows exactly what he is doing

Let me dispel with the fiction that Barack Obama does not know what he is doing....He knows exactly what he is doing

Marco Rubio 2016

Forum List

Back