Rubio begins daunting task of damage control

Because you always want a cheap political robot dude making personal decisions for you based on "his Faith"

Marco Rubio: I would tell rape victim ‘it’s a terrible situation’ but have the rapist’s baby anyway
^^^^ robot poster says what?
robot poster not running for President....Robo Rubio is
What was that other spambot no one read with the muti colored spam posts?

Are you his love child?

Because you always want a cheap political robot dude making personal decisions for you based on "his Faith"

Marco Rubio: I would tell rape victim ‘it’s a terrible situation’ but have the rapist’s baby anyway
===========
And then when the mother who is working two jobs at minimum wage applies for welfare or aide to dependent children --- THEN he will say " tough noogies --- get some personal responsibility " all while he denies any responsibility for bringing the child into the world even though he passed the legislation FORCING her to have a baby she couldn't afford.

Once the fetus pops out of the vagina he has absolutely ZERO compassion for it or the mother.
He said all that? Oh, wait, you just make shit up.

===========
And then when the mother who is working two jobs at minimum wage applies for welfare or aide to dependent children --- THEN he will say " tough noogies --- get some personal responsibility " all while he denies any responsibility for bringing the child into the world even though he passed the legislation FORCING her to have a baby she couldn't afford.

Once the fetus pops out of the vagina he has absolutely ZERO compassion for it or the mother.
Kinda like libs when they force kids into child welfare programs and refuse to let them be adopted... Only to give them back to their abusers to be beaten to death.

See Libby run Chicago.

The GOP thinks nutrition programs for children are the same as "feeding wildlife in a park"....yes they are that heartless that grotesque and subhuman.........

screen_shot_2015-07-14_at_9.18.01_am.png

Well, I hope Rubio tanked it. Neither the Big Quack or the Canadian Tea Partier is gonna win a general, and Christie is right in saying Rubio's just the flip side of Obama, and frankly Obama may be smarter.

Rubio is a putz. That debate debacle was worse that the water drinking incident.
OMG OMG OMG ...Rubio took a sip of water!
OMG OMG OMG ...Rubio repeated his lines!

Thanks for the school girl analysis.
Fuck off, fuckwit. I agree that the water thing was overblown and of no substance. Nonetheless the media used it for their folly and hurt his image with it, badly.

Only a putz lets himself be vulnerable like that on multiple occasions.

I obviously do not know, but I strongly suspect that Rubio has sucked at least one cock in his life.

Rubio is a putz. That debate debacle was worse that the water drinking incident.
OMG OMG OMG ...Rubio took a sip of water!
OMG OMG OMG ...Rubio repeated his lines!

Thanks for the school girl analysis.
Fuck off, fuckwit. I agree that the water thing was overblown and of no substance. Nonetheless the media used it for their folly and hurt his image with it, badly.

Only a putz lets himself be vulnerable like that on multiple occasions.
Only putzes allow the media to control their thoughts.

Well, I hope Rubio tanked it. Neither the Big Quack or the Canadian Tea Partier is gonna win a general, and Christie is right in saying Rubio's just the flip side of Obama, and frankly Obama may be smarter.
===============
While I have many gripes about / with Obama --- I'm compelled to be honest about the situation.

Obama was ELECTED as the Head of Law Review at Harvard.

He was a LAW PROFESSOR at Harvard.

He was a Rhodes Scholar.

He is widely considered a Constitutional Scholar by the legal profession.

He may often / sometimes be wrong ( in my opinion ) but he < is > SMART.

===============
While I have many gripes about / with Obama --- I'm compelled to be honest about the situation.

He was a Rhodes Scholar.

But a lot of smart people are too stupid to pour pee out of a boot. obama has book knowledge but really should have run an espresso stand for a while because he is still clueless about the economy.

===============

He was a Rhodes Scholar.

He was an adjunct professor of first year con law. That's not even a real job just about any law school grad can teach that. Nobody considered him a constitutional scholar.

The GOP thinks nutrition programs for children are the same as "feeding wildlife in a park"....yes they are that heartless that grotesque and subhuman.........

screen_shot_2015-07-14_at_9.18.01_am.png
Libs give children in child welfare programs back to their abusers as punishment for being born.

29 more kids among Illinois child-welfare agency’s faces of failure
Republicans are totally and categorically pro war....pro carpet bombing
Better than Obama's plan of leaving a hand full of soldiers behind with orders not to shoot even if they feel threatened.

US soldiers are little more than targets under Obama's administration.

Why libs hate the military?

Forum List

Back