Rubio begins daunting task of damage control

Christie nailed his political ass to the wall in the debate.

Rubio refused to answer the question regarding did he fight for his Gang of 8 Amnesty bill or did he run. Christie then pointed out the dodge, that Rubio did run, and that he refused to fight for his bill, that he co-authored.

Christie pointed out that he refused to stand up for and fight for what he believed / believes in, implying he won't fight for the American people either, and that his actions are NOT those of a (strong) President.

'Rubio Won't Fight For What He Believes In.'

A secondary point to the question posed to Rubio was in Rubio's answer. He stated his co-authored legislation that would bestow amnesty upon illegals would / will not pass right now considering the expressed desires / beliefs the majority of Americans hold right now. He stated that BEFORE he could get that passed 'you have to show people you are serious about the issue' by securing the border (a promise made to Americans yet not kept for decades now). His answer shows HE STILL INTENDS TO PUSH FOR FULL AMNESTY AND CITIZENSHIP FOR ILLEGALS (REWARDING CRIMINALS WHO BROKE OUR LAWS).

Americans don't want that. Americans don't believe Illegals should be rewarded for breaking our laws. Grant them LEGAL status and allow them to stay? Ok. Grant them full citizenship? NO! Allow them to vote? HELL NO!

Rubio should stop trying to run as a 'Conservative' and instead run on his 'electability', because - despite running as a TEA Party candidate - he's no true Conservative.
And Christie sucked Obamas ass.

Tell him to sit down and shut up already.

Those on the right elect politicians, lefties elect gods. I don't agree with anyone on everything but like Reagan think 70% is good to go for a friend. Rubio has the best chance, Christie isn't going to win the nomination, nor Bush. Kasich has a very slim chance and Trump is a great show but too polarizing. Cruz and Rubio are really the only two that have a solid opportunity and of the two Rubio will appeal to more people.

The left knows it and why they need to take him out. They have shit to offer, two over the hill seniors arguing over who can spend the most money, are you kidding me?
================
Rubio would be stomped into a mud-hole in the General election.

He would not allow an abortion even to save the life of the mother even if the pregnancy was a result of rape or incest and was going to kill the mother.

WOMEN DON'T LIKE THAT SHIT.

He and Cruz are both nasty fundamentalist extremists who hate women. Lord only knows how they ever had kids cause they surely don't like coochie. Maybe they had help from the mailman.
You're a retard. We can safely embrace whatever makes you foam over at the mouth.
=================
Ad hominem attack.

YOU LOSE

Those on the right elect politicians, lefties elect gods. I don't agree with anyone on everything but like Reagan think 70% is good to go for a friend. Rubio has the best chance, Christie isn't going to win the nomination, nor Bush. Kasich has a very slim chance and Trump is a great show but too polarizing. Cruz and Rubio are really the only two that have a solid opportunity and of the two Rubio will appeal to more people.

The left knows it and why they need to take him out. They have shit to offer, two over the hill seniors arguing over who can spend the most money, are you kidding me?
Exactly

Rubio has worked hard to do it but he HAS managed to position himself above the former darling of the RINO establishment and now leads Jeb Bush by almost one full percentage points.

See, even single-digit results CAN be claimed as a victory!

Interesting how the so called establishment republicans are trying to take out the actual conservatives... And with the help of so called "real" conservatives even. What's wrong with this picture?

================

He would not allow an abortion even to save the life of the mother even if the pregnancy was a result of rape or incest and was going to kill the mother.

He and Cruz are both nasty fundamentalist extremists who hate women. Lord only knows how they ever had kids cause they surely don't like coochie. Maybe they had help from the mailman.
You're a retard. We can safely embrace whatever makes you foam over at the mouth.
=================
Ad hominem attack.

YOU LOSE
Pointing out that you're a retard isn't my loss. All you had was lies and hate, that's called losing.

================

I think Cruz did clarify that he is not opposed to abortion if the mother's life is in danger, during Saturday's debate.

================

I think Cruz did clarify that he is not opposed to abortion if the mother's life is in danger, during Saturday's debate.
He doesn't care.

Rubio, at his first appearance since his abysmal performance in Saturdays Republican Debate in New Hampshire, said in his defense “no one on that stage last night has more experience or better understands the national security issues before this country than I do.”

He also argued that “no one on that stage last night has more experience or better understands the national security issues before this country than I do.”

He concluded by saying “no one on that stage last night has more experience or better understands the national security issues before this country than I do.”

:lol: Sorry, little Rubot humor there...I couldn't resist. Here's the actual article...

“He is totally exposed,” said a Bush supporter in New Hampshire from out of state. “Take Nolan Ryan’s fastball from him and he would do poorly. Same thing with Marco. His super power of memorizing a couple pivotal lines and saying them flawlessly has been taken away because people will be looking for that.”

Bush also, on “Fox News Sunday,” pinged Rubio as “totally scripted and kind of robotic” because Rubio repeated the same phrase three times within the space of a few minutes during the debate as Christie pressed the attack against him.

And Christie himself on Sunday morning used the debate performance to further call into question the conventional wisdom that Republicans who do not want Cruz or businessman Donald Trump to win the nomination must unite behind Rubio.

“All week, the media is trying to make that we coalesce around Marco Rubio,” Christie said on “Fox News Sunday.’ “After you saw that performance last night, do you think they should be coalescing around Marco Rubio? Do you think that’s the kind of performance, that’s the kind of leadership that we want to see on the stage against Hillary Clinton?”

Rubio starts digging out after debate debacle

No one on the stage wants to get more american troops killed for nothing than rubio.
Do ANY of you know how to have a conversation with thought out rational positions rather than over the top nonsensical hyperbole?

On topic, Rubio dug a pretty deep hole and opened up the door just enough that those behind him in the polls see a bit of light.

On the next big stage, he'll make a joke about it. The same way he did with the water....

What is more damaging than his repeating a stock phrase over and over is that it means nothing.....

I know....."Obama knows exactly what he is doing"

That is supposed to be earth shattering? Obama is a liberal and was elected to enact a liberal platform.........that is what he is doing

Why is it such a shock to Rubio?

Rubio is a putz. That debate debacle was worse that the water drinking incident.
OMG OMG OMG ...Rubio took a sip of water!
OMG OMG OMG ...Rubio repeated his lines!

Thanks for the school girl analysis.

Rubio's drinking problem is well documented

rubio1.gif

Last edited:

================

===========
That isn't what he has said on previous occassions.

He is just trying to cover his ass now. Just more lies.

Rubio, at his first appearance since his abysmal performance in Saturdays Republican Debate in New Hampshire, said in his defense “no one on that stage last night has more experience or better understands the national security issues before this country than I do.”

He also argued that “no one on that stage last night has more experience or better understands the national security issues before this country than I do.”

He concluded by saying “no one on that stage last night has more experience or better understands the national security issues before this country than I do.”

:lol: Sorry, little Rubot humor there...I couldn't resist. Here's the actual article...

“He is totally exposed,” said a Bush supporter in New Hampshire from out of state. “Take Nolan Ryan’s fastball from him and he would do poorly. Same thing with Marco. His super power of memorizing a couple pivotal lines and saying them flawlessly has been taken away because people will be looking for that.”

Bush also, on “Fox News Sunday,” pinged Rubio as “totally scripted and kind of robotic” because Rubio repeated the same phrase three times within the space of a few minutes during the debate as Christie pressed the attack against him.

And Christie himself on Sunday morning used the debate performance to further call into question the conventional wisdom that Republicans who do not want Cruz or businessman Donald Trump to win the nomination must unite behind Rubio.

“All week, the media is trying to make that we coalesce around Marco Rubio,” Christie said on “Fox News Sunday.’ “After you saw that performance last night, do you think they should be coalescing around Marco Rubio? Do you think that’s the kind of performance, that’s the kind of leadership that we want to see on the stage against Hillary Clinton?”

No one on the stage wants to get more american troops killed for nothing than rubio.
Do ANY of you know how to have a conversation with thought out rational positions rather than over the top nonsensical hyperbole?

On topic, Rubio dug a pretty deep hole and opened up the door just enough that those behind him in the polls see a bit of light.
How many of these little USMB paid trolls do you think a person can put on ignore before the system overloads?

Remember the MAINE

Maine

Rubio's biggest disadvantage is his baby face and relative inexperience in politics

He leaves himself open to charges that he is an empty suit being fed his lines. His debate performance seems to have solidified that perception

Because you always want a cheap political robot dude making personal decisions for you based on "his Faith"

Marco Rubio: I would tell rape victim ‘it’s a terrible situation’ but have the rapist’s baby anyway
===========
And then when the mother who is working two jobs at minimum wage applies for welfare or aide to dependent children --- THEN he will say " tough noogies --- get some personal responsibility " all while he denies any responsibility for bringing the child into the world even though he passed the legislation FORCING her to have a baby she couldn't afford.

Once the fetus pops out of the vagina he has absolutely ZERO compassion for it or the mother.

Forum List

Back