Royals win!

World series here we come

The only question now is will Yost screw it up for them again this year as he did last year against the Giants when in the game in SF when the royals bats finally got going late in the game,with two outs,Yost left Vargas in to hit when he had Butler on the bench available to pinch hit.

Vargas made the third out and could not get anybody in the Giants lineup out in the next inning and he cost them that game which cost them the world series as well.

He is this generations whitey herzog who always made decisions that cost them from beating the yankees in the playoffs.

Mets are team of destiny....Royals are the new Braves......

With Whitey Herzog managing the Royals "err I mean Ned Yost:biggrin:." The Mets will probably win. I hope I am wrong but the Royals win despite Ned Yost not because of him.same as in the 70's when they won despite Herzog, not because of him.

Yost will probably find a way to screw it up for them this year as he did last year against the Giants. Something else I forgot to mention in my last post was that last year when he cost the Royals from beating the Giants leaving Vargas in to hit with two outs when the royals bats had finally come alive late in the game instead of using Butler to pinch hit for him,even Pedro Martinez on ESPN said the same thing that night.

He ripped Ned Yost for leaving Vargas in to hit instead of using Butler to pinch hit in that game. It cost them the series because Vargas could not get anybody out in the next inning he came out to pitch.

He almost screwed it up for them again this year almost preventing them from going to the series leaving Cueto in when it was obvious he could not get anybody out in that blue jays game.

B Kidd even said the same thing last year when making his prediction was that the Giants would probably win the world series because Ned Yost would probably prevent the Royals from winning saying he thought the Giants would win it in six games.He called it right on Yost preventing them from winning the world series,only thing he called wrong was that it took the Giants 7 games to win it in not six.:biggrin:

With Whitey Herzog managing the Royals "err I mean Ned Yost:biggrin:." The Mets will probably win. I hope I am wrong but the Royals win despite Ned Yost not because of him.same as in the 70's when they won despite Herzog, not because of him.

Yost will probably find a way to screw it up for them this year as he did last year against the Giants. Something else I forgot to mention in my last post was that last year when he cost the Royals from beating the Giants leaving Vargas in to hit with two outs when the royals bats had finally come alive late in the game instead of using Butler to pinch hit for him,even Pedro Martinez on ESPN said the same thing that night.

He ripped Ned Yost for leaving Vargas in to hit instead of using Butler to pinch hit in that game. It cost them the series because Vargas could not get anybody out in the next inning he came out to pitch.

He almost screwed it up for them again this year almost preventing them from going to the series leaving Cueto in when it was obvious he could not get anybody out in that blue jays game.

B Kidd even said the same thing last year when making his prediction was that the Giants would probably win the world series because Ned Yost would probably prevent the Royals from winning saying he thought the Giants would win it in six games.He called it right on Yost preventing them from winning the world series,only thing he called wrong was that it took the Giants 7 games to win it in not six.:biggrin:
Royals had no bats last yr........ Gotta be the worst Series ever

your a screw up. born and raised

how many games did go??

how many games did go??
????

Yeah through most of the regular season last year they had no offense at all.It was the pitching that carried them through to the playoffs last year. they were able to get as far as they did with dominating pitching and excellent defense,and a lights out bullpen.

what got them as far into the playoffs last year was the last couple of months in the season was even though their offense wasnt producing,they were getting timely hits late in the games at the perfect times when they needed a key hit to get a key run in.They got a key hit at just the right perfect time of the games when they needed it most.

Forum List

Back