Seattle At Dallas

A win is a win this year for Seattle. Anyone else watch Football Life tonight featuring Steve Largent? Ahhhhh....that was SOOO good. Gave me warm fuzzies to see the old footage and so cool to see his kids now. I remember seeing them when they were small and not after

A win is a win this year for Seattle. Anyone else watch Football Life tonight featuring Steve Largent? Ahhhhh....that was SOOO good. Gave me warm fuzzies to see the old footage and so cool to see his kids now. I remember seeing them when they were small and not after

Living here in kc i naturally had to see chiefs games on tv since that was what my family would watch on sundays and when the seahawks used to be in the AFC west i remember those days of watching steve largent on sundays.those were the good old days when football was fun to watch.when you had players who played with one team their whole careers and you didnt have teams moving to different cities all the time. thats pretty much why i mostly watch just old football games these days.

Used to be i did not care who was playing on monday night football.always got excited about it.no more.

This game will be all about the run. If the Hawks can put the kebosh on the Dallas run game this will be an easy win. The Hawks are favored by a TD IN DALLAS! Weird! Bobby Wagner had better step up. Avril has to step up. Bennett has to step up. Wright must step up. We will see if the speed on or near the LOS from the Seahawk Defense can stuff the three headed monster of the Dallas running backs.

If the Cowgirls can be held to 20 or fewer points the Hawks will win. Chancellor and Thomas MUST prevent any break away runs. Cassel will not beat the Hawks with his arm.

We will have 10 days to prepare for the Cowpies.
beating the cowturds is as unimpressive as that ugly win against the whiners.another bad team.

Depends on a couple of things...Seattle offensive line must protect Wilson, Seattle pass rush has to pressure Cassel, Seattle has to use Graham more effectively and Seattle DB can't go to sleep especially if Bryant plays.

This game will be all about the run. If the Hawks can put the kebosh on the Dallas run game this will be an easy win. The Hawks are favored by a TD IN DALLAS! Weird! Bobby Wagner had better step up. Avril has to step up. Bennett has to step up. Wright must step up. We will see if the speed on or near the LOS from the Seahawk Defense can stuff the three headed monster of the Dallas running backs.

If the Cowgirls can be held to 20 or fewer points the Hawks will win. Chancellor and Thomas MUST prevent any break away runs. Cassel will not beat the Hawks with his arm.

If this game isn't a rout, I'd be surprised. The Cowboys infighting is a clue to how bad they are without Romo or Dez.

You are always optimistic. I am probably the biggest female Seahawks fan most people speak to and I am also realistic. Shoulda woulda couda. I have no faith in Bevell or Richard now for that matter. Those players need to take matters and plays into their own hands at this point and there is a chance to pull this season out of the outhouse but if they continue to follow Bevell and Richard's orders forget it

You are always optimistic. I am probably the biggest female Seahawks fan most people speak to and I am also realistic. Shoulda woulda couda. I have no faith in Bevell or Richard now for that matter. Those players need to take matters and plays into their own hands at this point and there is a chance to pull this season out of the outhouse but if they continue to follow Bevell and Richard's orders forget it

that was why I lost total respect for wilson same as I did carrol after the superbowl and lost interest in the seahawks completely after last years superbowl.

Wilson is a coward.If he had any balls,he would have done the jim harbaugh thing and given Carrol the middle finger when he heard him tell him to throw that pass down the middle and called his own play and given it to Lynch the fact they could not stop him at all in the fourth quarter and he was running over all over the players. all the players were saying after the game-man i cannot believe they did not give the ball to Lynch.

Jim Harbaugh on a monday night football game with the Bears ignored that jerk mike ditka who i always thought was overrated as a coach and called and ran a different play than what Ditka called for.That took a lot of guts the fact Ditka had the worst temper of any coach ever in the game pretty much. Carrol doesnt have anywhere near the temper that Ditka had.

stop being a coward Wilson and grow some freaking balls jerk.

this is to wilson,carrol and bevil-:up_yours:

Mutiny?

That's a hell of a game plan! :lol:

I agree that the responsibility of our losses goes straight to the OC/DC's.

Bevell isn't realistic in knowing that Wilson has an abbreviated amount of time to make reads and throw the ball. He sends in passing plays that take more time to develop than the O-Line has yet to give Wilson to work with. We rarely throw screens or short crossing routes. The problem is that Carroll wants the core of Seattle's Offense to be built around the run. That professed tendency eliminates the screens and short crossing routes because the strength of our opponents Defense is already stationed close to the LOS to prevent the run. What DOES open up the pass game is just what happened when the O-Line gave Wilson time to see Lockett getting open for the long TD. It's a catch 22. The O-Line just HAS to do better. Cable must be some kind of a liar to convince Carroll and Bevell that THIS week will be the one when his rag tag group protecting? Wilson will step up and magically start earning their paychecks.

Richard can't read his own players abilities let alone the tendencies of the Hawk's opponents Offences. How many games have been lost because of "communication" break downs? Just WHO'S responsibility is communication on the Hawk's Defense? If you ask me Richard is just another unqualified angry black man. I can see communication being a problem ONCE! That was 3 losses ago. Richard does not possess the skill set to understand what went wrong and what to do to fix it. He has been an abject failure as a Defensive Co-Ordinator.

I agree that the responsibility of our losses goes straight to the OC/DC's.

Bevell isn't realistic in knowing that Wilson has an abbreviated amount of time to make reads and throw the ball. He sends in passing plays that take more time to develop than the O-Line has yet to give Wilson to work with. We rarely throw screens or short crossing routes. The problem is that Carroll wants the core of Seattle's Offense to be built around the run. That professed tendency eliminates the screens and short crossing routes because the strength of our opponents Defense is already stationed close to the LOS to prevent the run. What DOES open up the pass game is just what happened when the O-Line gave Wilson time to see Lockett getting open for the long TD. It's a catch 22. The O-Line just HAS to do better. Cable must be some kind of a liar to convince Carroll and Bevell that THIS week will be the one when his rag tag group protecting? Wilson will step up and magically start earning their paychecks.

Richard can't read his own players abilities let alone the tendencies of the Hawk's opponents Offences. How many games have been lost because of "communication" break downs? Just WHO'S responsibility is communication on the Hawk's Defense? If you ask me Richard is just another unqualified angry black man. I can see communication being a problem ONCE! That was 3 losses ago. Richard does not possess the skill set to understand what went wrong and what to do to fix it. He has been an abject failure as a Defensive Co-Ordinator.
Hence my point of the players need to call it as they see it because the coaches have issues they keep blaming as miscommunications and bad outcomes due to their play call or lack thereof

Well I will agree to a point...if each player made his own decision that could cause even more confusion. The play calling has to be done by a coach and that is what he is paid to do. Of course on field adjustment can and must be made by individual players when they see a changing situation. That is one reason Kam Chancellor is so good.

Now if that coach playing calling is FU then get someone who can make the right calls.... so on that point I will agree with you.

Russell Okung doubtful for tomorrow's game. GOOD! That fat over paid punk has been screwing the pooch one time too often this season anyway. He "stubbed" his toe in practice. Ya RIGHT! He barely shows up anymore during the games. NOW this week he decided to play hard? During practice? The Seahawks don't even practice hard any more. The call it "walk throughs".

If ya ask me Carroll watched the videos and noticed that Okung holds more often than he protects Wilson and he gets as many flags thrown in his direction as any player in blue and teal on the O-Line.

I've NEVER been impressed with Okung's ability. But it will be a good ready made excuse for Cable if we should lose to the Cowgirls. Okung hasn't been holding back D-Linemen from crashing down on Wilson this season anyway. At least on the bench he can't continue to be part of the problem.

13-12.

I know what you are all thinking! One point is barely a win.

But not so fast. The Hawks had a one point lead going into the 4th qtr. Then they LET Dallas get ahead for just enough time to start believing they actually had a good chance to win.

THEN the Hawks kicked another field goal and went ahead by JUST ONE POINT.

The Seahawks were obviously toying with the Cowgirls. Taunting them!!!!

Isn't "taunting" against the rules??????

It is just sick.

Seattle holds an opponent without a touchdown for the second straight game. The offensive line did a very good job and Wilson didn't get sacked for the first time this season.
Seattle should have ran the ball more put still did good overall. Dallas so-called best offensive line in football only got 220 yards total in offense. 91 passing against Kam and Sherman blistering hits and shutting Dez down.
Overall I will give Seattle defense an A and the offense a B+.
Two weeks off and a little fine tuning on Offense with the next three games at home could make Seattle 7-4 going into the home stretch..

Seattle holds an opponent without a touchdown for the second straight game. The offensive line did a very good job and Wilson didn't get sacked for the first time this season.
Seattle should have ran the ball more put still did good overall. Dallas so-called best offensive line in football only got 220 yards total in offense. 91 passing against Kam and Sherman blistering hits and shutting Dez down.
Two weeks off and a little fine tuning on Offense with the next three games at home could make Seattle 7-4 going into the home stretch..

This prognostication clearly flies in the face of Carroll's "one game at a time" philosophy.

No true Hawk fan would make such a bold and over reaching prediction!

Repent!

WTF???!!!! is all the boo hooing about Lockette getting smacked down?

How soon we forget that if not for this POS Seattle would most likely be sporting TWO SB rings under Carroll's and Wilson's watch.

Piss on Lockette. It was a perfectly legal hit by a Dallas player that most likely had some spare change resting on Seattle last February.

All I would like to tell that Dallas player is a heart felt "THANK YOU VERY MUCH"!

Seattle held themselves to one TD against Dallas. Apparently it's not THAT hard to do. :lol:

Forum List

Back