Royals snub pussy grabber

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Queen left to meet Trump alone after princes 'snubbed' US President

Prince Charles and Prince William both snubbed Donald Trumpahead of his UK visit and left the Queen to greet him alone, it has been claimed.

The first two in line to the throne reportedly said they did not want to be involved in the president’s four-day trip during informal discussions.

Didnt Di describe him as a sex pest who turned her stomach ?

No wonder they didnt want to lower themslves.
You still butthurt because that audio didn't ruin Trump? lol

Queen left to meet Trump alone after princes 'snubbed' US President

Prince Charles and Prince William both snubbed Donald Trumpahead of his UK visit and left the Queen to greet him alone, it has been claimed.

The first two in line to the throne reportedly said they did not want to be involved in the president’s four-day trip during informal discussions.

Didnt Di describe him as a sex pest who turned her stomach ?

No wonder they didnt want to lower themslves.
Yawn.....

Yeah Di thought Drumpf was creepy pervert.
Then again, that was when she was partying with the sheik's son.
I dont see where she changed her mind about what a creepy pervert Drumpf was. Do you have anything that says she did?
The Don was a Democrat back then. That's how they roll.
What does that have to do with her thinking he was a creepy pervert? Dems have perverts too.

I dont see where she changed her mind about what a creepy pervert Drumpf was. Do you have anything that says she did?
What does that have to do with her thinking he was a creepy pervert? Dems have perverts too.
She thought the sheik's son was win, too.

She may have thought the sheiks son was a win but she thought Drumpf was a creepy pervert.

She may have thought the sheiks son was a win but she thought Drumpf was a creepy pervert.
She had a way of making poor decisions. Lovely girl, though.

She wasnt the only that thought he was a pervert. The best decision she made is to stay miles away from the creep pervert Drumpf.

She wasnt the only that thought he was a pervert. The best decision she made is to stay miles away from the creep pervert Drumpf.
He was a Democrat back then. That's how they roll.

He was a Democrat back then. That's how they roll.
He's still a creepy pervert now and he is a republican.

Drumpf is sexually attracted to his own daughter and has been since she was a child. Drumpf is a pedo.
It's his sexual preference, bigot.
I know. He perfers to have sex with preteen girls. Why are you defending him?
I am defending his right not to be discriminated against because of his sexual preference.

Why do you deny others their rights?
You think its ok for grown men to have sex with preteens?

Forum List

Back