Royals snub pussy grabber

Since the Royal Dole-Bludgers spent 800 years slaughtering/starving/brutalizing my Paddy ancestors, I wish the Royals would perform another British Royal tradition: dying of syphilis. That's my message from the IRA to the Royal inbreds. I'm an American with a big chunk of Irish ancestry and we had to kick these reprobate English Royal motherfuckers out of both countries by force.

Not too many people pay attention to the Royals any more. Look at how they have been driven to kiss muslim ass in their own country. Pathetic.

Since the Royal Dole-Bludgers spent 800 years slaughtering/starving/brutalizing my Paddy ancestors, I wish the Royals would perform another British Royal tradition: dying of syphilis. That's my message from the IRA to the Royal inbreds. I'm an American with a big chunk of Irish ancestry and we had to kick these reprobate English Royal motherfuckers out of both countries by force.

I'm an American with a big chunk of Irish ancestry, as well. The princes were correct in not greeting a despicable whore. I'm sorry their grandmother had to endure this most unpleasant of experiences. With my background, I abhor authoritarianism.

Queen left to meet Trump alone after princes 'snubbed' US President

Prince Charles and Prince William both snubbed Donald Trumpahead of his UK visit and left the Queen to greet him alone, it has been claimed.

The first two in line to the throne reportedly said they did not want to be involved in the president’s four-day trip during informal discussions.

Didnt Di describe him as a sex pest who turned her stomach ?

No wonder they didnt want to lower themslves.
Yep. Said he would make her get 'tested' before he would sleep with her. Said so on STERN.

Rich, huh? Scum in a suit.

Prince Charles and Prince William both snubbed Donald Trumpahead of his UK visit and left the Queen to greet him alone, it has been claimed.

The first two in line to the throne reportedly said they did not want to be involved in the president’s four-day trip during informal discussions.

I think it was very foolish for the royal family to meet with this mindless fool from the US and the fact he made the stupid bitch wait....pretty much summed up the visit. All of England out protesting the idiot and this 100 year old mop is waiting in the hot sun to greet and meet the orange jerk...priceless!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Not worried about what two ultra rich not too bright ( Charles ) think. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Charles the one that was cheating on his wife with someone else's wife for years? What has Charles or William done in the policy or economic arenas?

I think it was very foolish for the royal family to meet with this mindless fool from the US and the fact he made the stupid bitch wait....pretty much summed up the visit. All of England out protesting the idiot and this 100 year old mop is waiting in the hot sun to greet and meet the orange jerk...priceless!!:abgg2q.jpg:
They are probably thinking about diplomatic relations down the line after this fool of a POTUS is either voted out or gets impeached.

Lady Di was just mad cuz Trump told her "Lady I destroy dimes on the reg, that doesn't mean I want a nickel like you twice"

Forum List

Back