Royals snub pussy grabber

She thought the sheik's son was win, too.
She may have thought the sheiks son was a win but she thought Drumpf was a creepy pervert.
She had a way of making poor decisions. Lovely girl, though.
She wasnt the only that thought he was a pervert. The best decision she made is to stay miles away from the creep pervert Drumpf.
He was a Democrat back then. That's how they roll.
He's still a creepy pervert now and he is a republican.
He's POTUS and Di is a dead footnote. Poor decisions.

Drumpf is sexually attracted to his own daughter and has been since she was a child. Drumpf is a pedo.
It's his sexual preference, bigot.
I know. He perfers to have sex with preteen girls. Why are you defending him?
I am defending his right not to be discriminated against because of his sexual preference.

Why do you deny others their rights?
You think its ok for grown men to have sex with preteens?
You think it's ok for grown men to have sex with each other?

She may have thought the sheiks son was a win but she thought Drumpf was a creepy pervert.
She wasnt the only that thought he was a pervert. The best decision she made is to stay miles away from the creep pervert Drumpf.
Yes Drumpf is a poor decision. Glad to see you admit it.

Drumpf is sexually attracted to his own daughter and has been since she was a child. Drumpf is a pedo.
I am defending his right not to be discriminated against because of his sexual preference.

Yes because they are grown adults. Now stop avoiding the question. Why do you support Drumpf having sex with preteen girls? Why do you think its his "right"?

Queen left to meet Trump alone after princes 'snubbed' US President

Prince Charles and Prince William both snubbed Donald Trumpahead of his UK visit and left the Queen to greet him alone, it has been claimed.

The first two in line to the throne reportedly said they did not want to be involved in the president’s four-day trip during informal discussions.

Didnt Di describe him as a sex pest who turned her stomach ?

No wonder they didnt want to lower themslves.

More like the pole smoker crowd.
They do have their beards, though.

She's a dead footnote. We agree. :)

Yes because they are grown adults. Now stop avoiding the question. Why do you support Drumpf having sex with preteen girls?
What do you think sexual preference means? Homos only?

She's a dead footnote. We agree. :)
We only agree Drumpf is a pervert and a poor decision.

Donald Trump is the greatest president since Jackson. We are blessed to have avoided the horror of another democrat.

And obama has sex with his dog and claims it's better than his tranny's ass.

Yes because they are grown adults. Now stop avoiding the question. Why do you support Drumpf having sex with preteen girls?
Youre avoiding my question again. Why do you support Drumpf having sex with preteen girls?

Youre avoiding my question again. Why do you support Drumpf having sex with preteen girls?
Because by definition it's his sexual preference.

Are you talking about obama and his "wife" Michael?

Well, you know that 90% of black men are gay. So you expect the black guy to like sex with other men.

What if his sexual preference was to rape dogs? Would you support that too? Do all Drumpf supporters feel that its okay to have sex with preteens?

What if his sexual preference was to rape dogs? Would you support that too?
What does sexual preference mean to you?

You obviously have a line that can't be crossed. So do others, only their bar is set higher.

So now you understand the nonsensical phrase "sexual preference." Just say homos.

#HeteroPride.

You obviously have a line that can't be crossed. So do others, only their bar is set higher.

So now you understand the nonsensical phrase "sexual preference." Just say homos.

#HeteroPride.
Thanks for admitting you support Drumpf raping dogs and having sex with preteens. I never knew how dirty repubs could be until just now.

#HeteroPride.
Thanks for admitting you support Drumpf raping dogs and having sex with preteens. I never knew how dirty repubs could be until just now.
He's all over the place. He was raised a Democrat, you know.

#HeteroPride.
He's all over the place. He was raised a Democrat, you know.
Dont try to clean it up. He is a pervert and you are good with that.

Forum List

Back