Royals snub pussy grabber

Because by definition it's his sexual preference.
What if his sexual preference was to rape dogs? Would you support that too?
What does sexual preference mean to you?

You obviously have a line that can't be crossed. So do others, only their bar is set higher.

So now you understand the nonsensical phrase "sexual preference." Just say homos.

#HeteroPride.
Thanks for admitting you support Drumpf raping dogs and having sex with preteens. I never knew how dirty repubs could be until just now.
He's all over the place. He was raised a Democrat, you know.
Dont try to clean it up. He is a pervert and you are good with that.
He's a wild man. Jet setting playboy billionaire. Killing you softly with his song.

He was stalking her....and after she died, he bragged on the Howard Stern radio show that he would have "nailed" her. Now that's the kind of class our trumpanzees live for.
Was he a Democrat at that time?

I already know the answer.

I just want to hear you say it.

Queen left to meet Trump alone after princes 'snubbed' US President

Prince Charles and Prince William both snubbed Donald Trumpahead of his UK visit and left the Queen to greet him alone, it has been claimed.

The first two in line to the throne reportedly said they did not want to be involved in the president’s four-day trip during informal discussions.

Didnt Di describe him as a sex pest who turned her stomach ?

No wonder they didnt want to lower themslves.
You still butthurt because that audio didn't ruin Trump? lol
You kidding? The trumpanzees flocked to him after that. That's what kind of people they are......

He was stalking her....and after she died, he bragged on the Howard Stern radio show that he would have "nailed" her. Now that's the kind of class our trumpanzees live for.
Was he a Democrat at that time?

I already know the answer.

I just want to hear you say it.
Are you claiming that it is possible for people to switch political parties ?
Doesnt that destroy one of the central tenets of republicanism ?

Queen left to meet Trump alone after princes 'snubbed' US President

Prince Charles and Prince William both snubbed Donald Trumpahead of his UK visit and left the Queen to greet him alone, it has been claimed.

The first two in line to the throne reportedly said they did not want to be involved in the president’s four-day trip during informal discussions.

Didnt Di describe him as a sex pest who turned her stomach ?

No wonder they didnt want to lower themslves.

The only people who care about your royal inbreds are people who perform as much Islam fellatio as they do. They're a genetic abomination and the ultimate welfare family whose existence serves no useful purpose of any kind. So TT obviously venerates them because he serves no useful purpose of any kind.

Happens all the time in America.
People eventually grow up and become conservative. Trump was a late bloomer.

Happens all the time in America.
People eventually grow up and become conservative. Trump was a late bloomer.
So its possible that the current Democratic party members are different to the ones who were so enthusiastic in oppressing black folks ?

C2D01BAB-2E46-4E4C-A86C-DC07E9F06283.gif

Forum List

Back