Royalist Stoltenberg to head NATO, weakening democracy inciting enemies.

Peter Dow

Freedom lover & fighter
Mar 3, 2010
Aberdeen, Scotland
Norway’s Jens Stoltenberg appointed as new NATO chief
Washington Times
By Mark Lewis and Raf Casert-Associated Press Friday, March 28, 2014

BRUSSELS (AP) — NATO’s next leader was announced Friday: former Norwegian Premier Jens Stoltenberg will lead the military alliance starting in October.
NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen will step down after a NATO summit in Wales later this year.
The past weeks had seen a flurry of diplomacy as member states sought to push their candidates into NATO’s top political job.
A two-time Norwegian prime minister, Stoltenberg became a recognizable face on the international scene with his dignified response to the twin terror attacks that killed 77 people in July 2011.
His coalition suffered a year later when an independent inquest into the bomb and gun attacks by right-wing fanatic Anders Breivik found a litany of failures by police and security services that might have disrupted or even prevented the slaughter. By September 2013, Stoltenberg’s coalition government had been ousted by a combination of conservatives and populists as the Norway tilted right.

NATOroyalistsgrovel_800.jpg

The current and next NATO Secretary Generals - Rasmussen (shaking hands) and Stoltenberg (left) wait in line to grovel before their royal master King Harald of Norway (right).

20130508_130508a-016_rdax_600x430.JPG

The current NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen meeting with his royal master King Harald in Norway.

prince-charles-camilla-attends-state-dinner-during-diamond-jubilee-tour.jpg

Seated back - Stoltenberg, left, Duchess Camilla (middle), King Harald, standing right. Seated at the front with his back to us - Prince Charles

20130508_130508a-001_rdax_600x399.JPG

Rasmussen (left) and Stoltenberg (right) seemingly lost without a royal to grovel to.

Royalists keep grip on NATO

The former Norwegian Kingdom Premier Jens Stoltenberg failed to defend Norway from the terrorist Breivik's Oslo bombing and Utøya shootings. Never trust the King's men!

The current NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen was a former Prime Minster of the Kingdom of Denmark who has lost NATO's war on terror & Afghanistan-Pakistan mission to the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence generals who sponsored Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and other terrorist groups.

Rasmussen has demonstrated that a naive, corrupt ex-Prime Minister of a Kingdom is not a fit and proper person to serve as NATO Secretary General.

Royalists such as Rasmussen and Stoltenberg accept imposed monarchs and military dictators, and the chaos and terrorism which comes in their wake, rather than fighting for a democratic republic, so these royalists will mislead NATO to defeat in our Afghanistan - Pakistan mission and to defeat in the war on terror.

To end the Pakistani military dictatorship which dictates military policy to sponsor Al Qaeda, Taliban and other jihadi terrorism (behind the scenes of the window dressing of an elected but relatively powerless Pakistani government) NATO must kill the traitor Pakistani generals. However, the royalist Anders Fogh Rasmussen never has ordered assassination missions against Pakistani generals and I predict that the royalist Jens Stoltenberg never will, sadly.

We ought to be concerned that Stoltenberg like Rasmussen is an inept military leader who will allow our enemies to drain the strength out of our alliance.

The Pakistani generals are simply like "the royals" of Pakistan and the European royalists will surrender to them, do deals with them, retreat from them and be defeated by them accordingly.

Additionally look at the war record of those countries - Rasmussen's Denmark resisted in the second world war when invaded by the Nazi Wehrmacht for all of 2 hours. They simply could not surrender fast enough! Norway too was unprepared to resist Nazi invasion and occupation.

These royalist armies are superior usually only when faced with natives with sharp sticks such as in the Zulu wars, or when shooting civilians as in Northern Ireland. Any real opposition royalists crumble, can't fight to win.

For kingdoms to win world wars, they usually need to hire smart people irrespective of their politics, form alliances with republics and take a back seat when it comes to who provides the supreme military command.

Then once kingdoms have won their wars they go back to persecuting the people who have just won their war for them, like the UK did when it drove Alan Turing to suicide after the war even though as a brilliant computer scientist he decoded the Nazi's secret military communications and gave Britain a war-winning advantage over the Nazis.

If you want to go to war and win, go as a republic.

To win the war on terror and our Afghanistan - Pakistan mission we need leadership from a republican A-team comprising I propose of Condoleezza Rice and myself Peter Dow as NATO Secretary General & Supreme Allied Commander Europe - I don't mind which of the two us does what job but Condi is really the only person I'd be happy being deputy to or taking orders from, apart from the North Atlantic Council (NAC) which is NATO's principal political decision making body.

Obviously, as a NATO leader I would take my directions from the NAC but in terms of me being supervised by a superior officer, I don't see anyone but Condi measuring up to that task right now.

condi_NATO800.jpg

Forum List

Back