Roy Moore's scam, The Foundation for Moral Law, way, way better than Trump's criminal Foundation

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Undisclosed deal guaranteed Roy Moore $180,000 a year for part-time work at charity

Roy Moore’s Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Forget about the sex stuff from decades ago, look at Roy Moore's disgraceful life. He's as bad as Trump.

His son Caleb has been arrested and put in jail nine times for all kinds of things. Drugs, dangerous drunken driving, and who knows what they covered up?

But worse, is the "Foundation for Moral Law". In 5 years the foundation has paid the Moore family over a million dollars. He gets a part time salary of $180,000.00. They originally considered paying him a half million a year.
He holds a note from the Charity saying they owe him $540,000.00 in back pay.
His wife was paid $65,000.00 per year.

I love this part:

The group renamed itself the Foundation for Moral Law and broadened its mission, saying it would promote the idea that “our rights are given to us by our Creator.” The following year, the IRS approved it as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) public charity, allowing contributors to deduct donations.

Get it? The money people pay to the scam is tax deductible. Just like the illegal Trump Foundation that is still under criminal investigation.

His wife got $270,000.00 when supposedly his by a car in a parking lot. I wonder if it was parked?

Moore got another $105,000.00 for "Project Jeremiah" sponsored by his Foundation.

When it comes to Republicans and their schemes and scams and their charities, no one does better. No wonder they constantly accuse the Clinton's. Because they know how to make a charity scheme actually work to get lots and lots of OPM (Trump calls it "other people's money")

• Banned
caleb-e1510257805292.jpg

Is it any surprise career criminal Caleb worked at the Foundation scam. That must be a mug shot. Look at the shirt he's wearing. Trump orange.

Well I will be darn. I didn't realize I wasn't responsible for anything I may have done........oh let's go all the way..........just anything in my life ever........is all the responsibility of my parents. Oh wait.....that can't be right. Anything my parents may have done is the fault of THEIR parents............Oh wait......that would make it actually the fault of the great grandparents........and so on.

• Banned
Well I will be darn. I didn't realize I wasn't responsible for anything I may have done........oh let's go all the way..........just anything in my life ever........is all the responsibility of my parents. Oh wait.....that can't be right. Anything my parents may have done is the fault of THEIR parents............Oh wait......that would make it actually the fault of the great grandparents........and so on.
Believe it or not, parents have a lot of influence on the children they raise. It's where they get their morals from. We should just be thankful, he doesn't commit sexual assault like Moore or Trump.

Believe it or not, parents have a lot of influence on the children they raise. It's where they get their morals from. We should just be thankful, he doesn't commit sexual assault like Moore or Trump.

Moore is responsible for his own actions. His son is responsible for his.

• Banned
Believe it or not, parents have a lot of influence on the children they raise. It's where they get their morals from.

I guess Hillary's parents must have been really rotten huh?
Why? A woman who has been attacked for over 30 years by a political party and comes out innocent of every investigation and every charge?
While the party attacking her has turned out one scandalous president after another?

Since I started this thread, four more women have come forward.

The GOP is freaking. If Moore is elected and they kick him out of the Senate, then how do they defend Trump who has three times the number of women who accused him and an admission of guilt on tape?

Forum List

Back