Roy Moore For US Senate from Alabama!!

Yeah, he likes to sound like a badass, doesn't he?
Funny-Fat-With-Gun.jpg

Except he would likely send that as his pic, and its not.

We are not talking about an opinion. We are talking about someone who wants to be a legislator and wants to make specific sex acts illegal.

Now, is Roy talking about making anal sex illegal? Oral sex illegal? Or anal sex between 2 men and oral sex between 2 women?

The SCOTUS has already ruled on homosexual sex acts. There is no reason to revisit it except for some homophobic religious freak.
Good screw gays.. I’m
Sick of them
They exist whether you like it or not. Suck it up buttercup. You aren’t entitled to people coddling your selfish worldview.
Not for long we are deregulating gun laws.. heheeh
You clearly need years of therapy. Apparently you never matured past the 8th grade.
I actually grew up in a urban city they need to go
No one cares what you think is the thing.

Good screw gays.. I’m
Sick of them
They exist whether you like it or not. Suck it up buttercup. You aren’t entitled to people coddling your selfish worldview.

As a convicted felon, you can't own a gun. But I can. And most of my friends do. And plenty of homosexuals do.

Your thinly veiled threat of shooting gays is truly sick. Quit worrying about what someone else does in the bedroom and get a life.
I have one shhh

One? lol Ok.

I currently have 22 of them. From rifles that reach out to 1,000 yards to handguns that work great close up. I even have one that isn't on any registry.
One is a big deal in Boston we went unamerican years ago lol

As a convicted felon, you can't own a gun. But I can. And most of my friends do. And plenty of homosexuals do.

Your thinly veiled threat of shooting gays is truly sick. Quit worrying about what someone else does in the bedroom and get a life.
I have one shhh

And that can get you sent to prison. That would be a real shame.
Second amendment will be respected

Yes it will. But being able to regulate it slightly, so that violent felons cannot get a gun will stay.
Many felons in towns run by democrats we are felons because a lack of opportunity to liberty.

Roy will never get past the primary, Jeff Sessions is running for his old seat. Roy running is not news, its a democrat prayerful wish.
I don't know. It is, after all, Alabama. They might be pissed at Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation
1. The Republicans need to keep the Senate red. Sessions always beat his Democratic opponents by YUGE margins. In fact, the Dems didn't even bother putting up an opponent in 2014 against him.

2. Roy Moore was beaten by a Democrat.

3. Jeff Sessions is a Republican loyalist, and as a Senator he will back Trump all the way to perdition.

4. People won't forget Sessions was the very first person to endorse Trump, when no one thought Trump had a prayer of getting the nomination much less the presidency.
I think that I will take up residency in Alabama, switch part affiliation , and vote for Moore

Be careful. You might find out there are some good people in the state who are conservative.

Would not want to screw up your universe.

I have one shhh

Yes it will. But being able to regulate it slightly, so that violent felons cannot get a gun will stay.
Many felons in towns run by democrats we are felons because a lack of opportunity to liberty.

So you are a felon because of gun laws? O thought you said it was assault charges.

I have one shhh

So you are a felon because of gun laws? O thought you said it was assault charges.
Huh

Huh

Weren't you convicted of assault?

We are not talking about an opinion. We are talking about someone who wants to be a legislator and wants to make specific sex acts illegal.

Now, is Roy talking about making anal sex illegal? Oral sex illegal? Or anal sex between 2 men and oral sex between 2 women?

The SCOTUS has already ruled on homosexual sex acts. There is no reason to revisit it except for some homophobic religious freak.
Good screw gays.. I’m
Sick of them

I have one shhh

Yeah, but when you run out of potatoes it's as useless as you are.

Huh

Weren't you convicted of assault?

He can't keep his lies straight.

Roy will never get past the primary, Jeff Sessions is running for his old seat. Roy running is not news, its a democrat prayerful wish.
I don't know. It is, after all, Alabama. They might be pissed at Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation
1. The Republicans need to keep the Senate red. Sessions always beat his Democratic opponents by YUGE margins. In fact, the Dems didn't even bother putting up an opponent in 2014 against him.

3. Jeff Sessions is a Republican loyalist, and as a Senator he will back Trump all the way to perdition.

4. People won't forget Sessions was the very first person to endorse Trump, when no one thought Trump had a prayer of getting the nomination much less the presidency.
I think that I will take up residency in Alabama, switch part affiliation , and vote for Moore

Be careful. You might find out there are some good people in the state who are conservative.

I can respect conservatives who want to make this country the best place that it can be for everyone, but just have a different view of how to do that. Yes , once upon a time , that sort of conservative existed. I cannot respect bigots and theocrats

I have one shhh

Interesting that you do not have the intellectual acumen to address the questions that I posed in the OP. Not surprised though

Good screw gays.. I’m
Sick of them
You clearly need years of therapy. Apparently you never matured past the 8th grade.
I actually grew up in a urban city they need to go
You grew up? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I can respect conservatives who want to make this country the best place that it can be for everyone, but just have a different view of how to do that. Yes , once upon a time , that sort of conservative existed. I cannot respect bigots and theocrats[/QUOTE

Well, don't let Alabama get you to confused.

Roy Moore needs to be put out to pasture.

No, we are not making gay sex illegal. And please tell us, Roy, what does that even mean?
Why can’t he have a diverse opinion?
Obviously it matters if his “diverse opinion” wants to dictate what other people do behind closed doors. He’s a selfish, bigoted sack of shit.
So are you.. look at how you talk about republicans

Moore is one of the most well-known pedophiles in the U.S. He dares to make a speech about "morality" and attack LGBTs, who have done nothing to him. Instead of the republicans throwing him out on his ass, they invite him to speak and applaud him. Why expect people to speak well of republicans when the things they do show that they are lowlifes?

Roy Moore needs to be put out to pasture.

No, we are not making gay sex illegal. And please tell us, Roy, what does that even mean?
Why can’t he have a diverse opinion?
Obviously it matters if his “diverse opinion” wants to dictate what other people do behind closed doors. He’s a selfish, bigoted sack of shit.
So are you.. look at how you talk about republicans
Gay people don’t choose to be gay. Republicans do choose however.

Forum List

Back