Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis standing firm as gays want her in jail

She belongs in jail, until Hell has a place for her...
Yep, all her whoring around will guarantee Hell for her.

Ky. clerk in gay marriage fracas married 4 times: records

The Kentucky county clerk who is stopping gay couples from being marriedbecause of her literal interpretation of the Bible has herself been married four times and conceived twins by having sex outside her marriage, according to court records.

Kim Davis, 49, who has defied the U.S. Supreme Court and continues to refuse to issue marriage licenses to same sex-couples, was married and divorced three times — in 1994, 2006 and 2008, according to U.S. News & World Report.

She gave birth to twins five months after she divorced her first husband. The father of those twins was her third husband, according to the records.

<more>

Kinda turns her argument that it violates her religion upside down and inside out.
She never had an 'argument' to begin with.

There are no First Amendment issues in play.

Kentucky is requiring of her only to do her job, issue marriage licenses to qualified couples – same- or opposite-sex, having no adverse effect on her practicing her faith.

The Kentucky county clerk who is stopping gay couples from being marriedbecause of her literal interpretation of the Bible has herself been married four times and conceived twins by having sex outside her marriage, according to court records.

Kim Davis, 49, who has defied the U.S. Supreme Court and continues to refuse to issue marriage licenses to same sex-couples, was married and divorced three times — in 1994, 2006 and 2008, according to U.S. News & World Report.

She gave birth to twins five months after she divorced her first husband. The father of those twins was her third husband, according to the records.

<more>

Kinda turns her argument that it violates her religion upside down and inside out.
The image in your sig line is hilarious :thup:

Yeah, I stole it from my niece. I think all of us on the left should have it.
Mind if I use it too?

Please do.
Crap turns out we can only have one image in our sig and I like that dumb dancing thing in my line too much... :(

But yours cracked me up! :thup:

Mind if I use it too?

Please do.
Crap turns out we can only have one image in our sig and I like that dumb dancing thing in my line too much... :(

Maybe when you are bored of it.

<more>

Everybody on the right should have this.
l.jpg

<more>

Everybody on the right should have this.
l.jpg

Thank God for that college education.

combat-drone-27381584.jpg

Mind if I use it too?

Please do.

Maybe when you are bored of it.
:laugh:

I don't know, I can't look at the damn thing without cracking up! I mean who the hell made it? And what the hell is it? :rofl:

Updated: Tue 6:26 PM, Sep 01, 2015

Couples ask judge to hold Rowan Co. clerk in contempt after she denies licenses

These whiners unwilling to just drive to another county can't bowl her over so they plead with a Federal judge to have her held in contempt.
Ignorant nonsense.

Officers of the states are required by the Constitution to follow Federal laws and the rulings of Federal courts.

Residents of that county are first and foremost citizens of the United States, their rights manifest in every jurisdiction of the United States, including the right to obtain a license and marry in their jurisdiction of residence.
I disagree I believe her religious rights trump some whiny perverts rights. The tide is turning and eventually the trash will wash back out with it.

These whiners unwilling to just drive to another county can't bowl her over so they plead with a Federal judge to have her held in contempt.
Ignorant nonsense.

Officers of the states are required by the Constitution to follow Federal laws and the rulings of Federal courts.

Residents of that county are first and foremost citizens of the United States, their rights manifest in every jurisdiction of the United States, including the right to obtain a license and marry in their jurisdiction of residence.
I disagree I believe her religious rights trump some whiny perverts rights. The tide is turning and eventually the trash will wash back out with it.
The tide already turned dumbass. And the good guys won. :thup:

<more>

Sure does.
Someone speculated that she wants to become a martyr and get rich from all this.
Both of you failed to read the link or her testimony;

In addition to my desire to serve the people of Rowan County, I owe my life to Jesus Christ who loves me and gave His life for me. Following the death of my godly mother-in-law over four years ago, I went to church to fulfill her dying wish.

There I heard a message of grace and forgiveness and surrendered my life to Jesus Christ. I am not perfect. No one is. But I am forgiven and I love my Lord and must be obedient to Him and to the Word of God.

I never imagined a day like this would come, where I would be asked to violate a central teaching of Scripture and of Jesus Himself regarding marriage.

To issue a marriage license which conflicts with God's definition of marriage, with my name affixed to the certificate, would violate my conscience. It is not a light issue for me. It is a Heaven or Hell decision. For me it is a decision of obedience.

Ignorant nonsense.

Nah you have a false sense of what is good and bad. But you just stand firm on that false security there.

I will enjoy seeing her cry out to Jesus, while being led away in handcuffs. Couldn't happen to a more useless bitch...
will-counts-92d09952fc815012880a2dc4295162c17fe4f383-s300-c85.jpg

Goodbye, **** for Christ...

Last edited:

<more>

Sure does.
Someone speculated that she wants to become a martyr and get rich from all this.

In addition to my desire to serve the people of Rowan County, I owe my life to Jesus Christ who loves me and gave His life for me. Following the death of my godly mother-in-law over four years ago, I went to church to fulfill her dying wish.

There I heard a message of grace and forgiveness and surrendered my life to Jesus Christ. I am not perfect. No one is. But I am forgiven and I love my Lord and must be obedient to Him and to the Word of God.

I never imagined a day like this would come, where I would be asked to violate a central teaching of Scripture and of Jesus Himself regarding marriage.

To issue a marriage license which conflicts with God's definition of marriage, with my name affixed to the certificate, would violate my conscience. It is not a light issue for me. It is a Heaven or Hell decision. For me it is a decision of obedience.
Do you understand that her position is without merit, do you understand that her personal religious beliefs have no bearing on the issue, and do you understand that her 'argument' has no legal basis whatsoever.

<more>

Sure does.

Do you understand that her position is without merit, do you understand that her personal religious beliefs have no bearing on the issue, and do you understand that her 'argument' has no legal basis whatsoever.
I do not agree with you. I do think though that this hatred being exhibited towards the faithful and believers will come back a hundred fold to haunt those that are trying to scramble what God created. I am willing put my heart with hers for standing on her new found faith. If by chance she does go to jail she won't be the first to do so based on lies and deceit from those who desire to dispel another's faith.

<more>

Sure does.

Do you understand you will never force her to grant licenses??

That's what pisses you lefty's off the most.

Ignorant nonsense.

Nah you have a false sense of what is good and bad. But you just stand firm on that false security there.
Those who sought to deny same-sex couples access to marriage law were wrong, rather than 'bad'; they may have held their position in good faith but clearly that position was repugnant to the Constitution and its case law, where seeking to disadvantage a class of persons based solely on who they are in fact violates the 14th Amendment, as the Obergefell Court held.

Now that it is the law of the land that same-sex couples are entitled to enter into marriage contracts, it's incumbent upon all the officers of the states and local jurisdictions to follow that law of the land, and issue qualified couples marriage licenses, where doing so in no way 'violates' religious liberty.

<more>

Sure does.

Do you understand you will never force her to grant licenses??

That's what pisses you lefty's off the most.
She never has to issue a license as that will soon be the job of someone else. She can't be bothered to do her job so she will no longer have it...

Ignorant nonsense.

Those who sought to deny same-sex couples access to marriage law were wrong, rather than 'bad'; they may have held their position in good faith but clearly that position was repugnant to the Constitution and its case law, where seeking to disadvantage a class of persons based solely on who they are in fact violates the 14th Amendment, as the Obergefell Court held.

Now that it is the law of the land that same-sex couples are entitled to enter into marriage contracts, it's incumbent upon all the officers of the states and local jurisdictions to follow that law of the land, and issue qualified couples marriage licenses, where doing so in no way 'violates' religious liberty.
It does when that is her name on that license certificate. States will regain their own rights for the people to vote on this issue and you guys will be out.

<more>

Sure does.

I do not agree with you. I do think though that this hatred being exhibited towards the faithful and believers will come back a hundred fold to haunt those that are trying to scramble what God created. I am willing put my heart with hers for standing on her new found faith. If by chance she does go to jail she won't be the first to do so based on lies and deceit from those who desire to dispel another's faith.
She has the faith of ISIS, nice company you keep...

Ignorant nonsense.

It does when that is her name on that license certificate. States will regain their own rights for the people to vote on this issue and you guys will be out.
The rights of others aren't up for a vote, and never should have been...

<more>

Sure does.

You're at liberty to disagree, provided you understand and acknowledge that as a fact of law you are wrong, as is the clerk.

Moreover, no 'hatred' is being directed at the faithful or believers in any official or legal capacity; that there might be a tiny minority of private persons who do so is not representative of the majority, nor are their actions condoned by the majority.

Last, your attempt to propagate the lie that this is some sort of 'attack' on religion will only serve to further undermine your already untenable position.

Forum List

Back