Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis standing firm as gays want her in jail

Updated: Tue 6:26 PM, Sep 01, 2015

Couples ask judge to hold Rowan Co. clerk in contempt after she denies licenses

These whiners unwilling to just drive to another county can't bowl her over so they plead with a Federal judge to have her held in contempt.
Ignorant nonsense.

Officers of the states are required by the Constitution to follow Federal laws and the rulings of Federal courts.

Residents of that county are first and foremost citizens of the United States, their rights manifest in every jurisdiction of the United States, including the right to obtain a license and marry in their jurisdiction of residence.

She belongs in jail, until Hell has a place for her...
Yep, all her whoring around will guarantee Hell for her.

Ky. clerk in gay marriage fracas married 4 times: records

The Kentucky county clerk who is stopping gay couples from being marriedbecause of her literal interpretation of the Bible has herself been married four times and conceived twins by having sex outside her marriage, according to court records.

Kim Davis, 49, who has defied the U.S. Supreme Court and continues to refuse to issue marriage licenses to same sex-couples, was married and divorced three times — in 1994, 2006 and 2008, according to U.S. News & World Report.

She gave birth to twins five months after she divorced her first husband. The father of those twins was her third husband, according to the records.

<more>

The Kentucky county clerk who is stopping gay couples from being marriedbecause of her literal interpretation of the Bible has herself been married four times and conceived twins by having sex outside her marriage, according to court records.

Kim Davis, 49, who has defied the U.S. Supreme Court and continues to refuse to issue marriage licenses to same sex-couples, was married and divorced three times — in 1994, 2006 and 2008, according to U.S. News & World Report.

She gave birth to twins five months after she divorced her first husband. The father of those twins was her third husband, according to the records.

<more>

Kinda turns her argument that it violates her religion upside down and inside out.

<more>

Kinda turns her argument that it violates her religion upside down and inside out.
Sure does.
Someone speculated that she wants to become a martyr and get rich from all this.

These whiners unwilling to just drive to another county can't bowl her over so they plead with a Federal judge to have her held in contempt.
Ignorant nonsense.

Officers of the states are required by the Constitution to follow Federal laws and the rulings of Federal courts.

Residents of that county are first and foremost citizens of the United States, their rights manifest in every jurisdiction of the United States, including the right to obtain a license and marry in their jurisdiction of residence.
Why can't they go to the dog pound and get a license?

Ignorant nonsense.

Why can't they go to the dog pound and get a license?
You mean Kim? That's about he style.

Kim would have been perfect in Misery, I can see her hobbling applicants now.

11951110_10153676710574276_8003533401484485935_n.png

Fair question, How did this woman snatch four husbands?

<more>

The image in your sig line is hilarious :thup:

<more>

How many of her marriages were perverted? Any to dogs? Clothespins? Women?

It's entirely possible that she was a long time sinner, then became a Christian. If the perverts become Christian and stopped being perverts, they would have no complaint.

<more>

How many of her marriages were perverted? Any to dogs? Clothespins? Women?

It's entirely possible that she was a long time sinner, then became a Christian. If the perverts become Christian and stopped being perverts, they would have no complaint.
Finally! A voice of REASON enters the thread! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lmao:

<more>

Yeah, I stole it from my niece. I think all of us on the left should have it.

I'm sure that if you were faced with a miscarriage of justice by your government...you would just slink away like you want this couple to do.
I have already been faced with injustice, had my God given rights violated by our government and been falsely arrested by the judiciary or threaten with arrest in not only one state but two, along with many other illegal actions that others have taken against Rod and I through the years.

I would not give away what I know to be true about the Lord for anyone regardless of what I am threatened with. Out of control judges need to either be taken off of the bench or thrown off of the bench. Someone else's perversion should never over ride another's religious beliefs or faith in God's written Word in this country. Nor should at any time a person be threaten with jail for not having the same belief as another. I was put under arrest on a night warrant based on out right lies. It was in 1991-92 after having an exceptional turnout for small town election where we encourage everyone to get out and vote. There were multiple reasons this judge and prosecutor justified their actions against me. One was because I did not belong to either of their religious factions. My own book keeper was in the process of attempting to embezzle $27,000.00 and her pot head husband golfed with this judge that signed a warrant for my false arrest so he was able to fan the flames of hatred the man had for me personally. So the short of it I was erroneously charged with contempt by an out of control prosecutor and a warrant was issued by an out of control judge. When I refused to sign an agreement for them to drop their false charges levied against me one attorney even had the nerve to become somewhat threatening towards me trying to make a deal. It is my belief that one should never sign or agree to something that they do not agree with for the sake of convenience. In time in that case the prosecutor left the office he had abused and the people voted that judge off of the bench. We would not sign off here in Iowa for the fraud that the bank committed against us either. We may be broke until the day we die as the courts and law enforcers here in Iowa also committed fraud. We may never be able to do anything personally about it but I will not just accept lies for I know God will create justice in time.

Now you can tell me what you think I should know about miscarriage of justice?

<more>

Mind if I use it too?

<more>

Mind if I use it too?

Please do.

Forum List

Back