Rousey v Holm

Last big SCA group photo I saw from Pennsic, I'd say about one fighter in three was a woman. (My estimate might be off if many men in SCA wear hair long.)

Sure. In the imaginary world in your head that might all be true.

Find a ring or an octagon, then name the time and place. I'll provide my own corner men and staff. Just make sure your Obamacare is paid up.

:lmao:

You have to provide your own cardboard 'armor' though. :lol:

Actually, most SCA fighters (including him) have actual armor...usually (chain)mail, sometimes plate armor, occasionally cuir bouilli. (In fact, it is usually REQUIRED to be worn if fighting.)

And then try to pick fights with girls. :lol:
:lol:

And then try to pick fights with girls. :lol:

Approximately 12-16% of SCA Heavy List combatants ARE female. At least 2 of the 20 Kingdoms have had Queens by Right of Arms (they, not their Consort) wom the Tournanent. Female SCA fighters are no joke.

Badass hardguys all the way!

larp.jpg

Sticks and Stones, sweetie. You've been offered an opportunity to back your words up but seem u willing to do so.

I don't hut women, but hsve no qualms about bearing the crap out of a feminist (sibce they aren't actually women).

You are an idiot. I said I didn't want to get dirty. You are the one who is going around threatening women you don't know on the internet. Does your wife know you do that?

A disgusting, pitiful, pathetic, wife beating, child abusing, sick excuse for a human being is all you are.

Wow. Such compliments; and from YOU of all people.

I don't beat people. I'm not a guy who threatens to beat up on women. You are a loser with a loser's mentality about life. You, yourself, have made that quite clear, not only at this forum but others, TIGGER. Face reality.

I don't beat people. I'm not a guy who threatens to beat up on women. You are a loser with a loser's mentality about life. You, yourself, have made that quite clear, not only at this forum but others...... Face reality.

Call me whatever you want. I am what I am and that's what I always will be. Nothing will change. Ever.

Even a broken hand doesn't stop me from punching walls. Even when it leads to another ER adventure. Maybe I should just have them amputate it this time.

I don't beat people. I'm not a guy who threatens to beat up on women. You are a loser with a loser's mentality about life. You, yourself, have made that quite clear, not only at this forum but others...... Face reality.

Call me whatever you want. I am what I am and that's what I always will be. Nothing will change. Ever.

Even a broken hand doesn't stop me from punching walls. Even when it leads to another ER adventure. Maybe I should just have them amputate it this time.

Who cares? Most of us just wish you would stop talking about yourself. It's boring, especially in the sports thread.

. I am what I am and that's what I always will be. Nothing will change. Ever......

You're still not fooling anyone. This is just a sad, unimaginative little 'persona' you play at on the internet like you play dress-up with your LARPer buddies.

Oh...so.she should just throw in the towel if she starts getting a few licks upside her head?

What are you.....retarded?

Somebody must have driven your head into the mat one too many times.

No. If she can't block the kicks she shouldn't get into the ring with her to begin with. Heroes who rush into things generally die/lose. Sun Zhu reminds us that the warrior who can force the battle onto their terns most often wins. If you cannot force the battle onto your terms it is,best to avoid it or to fall on your own sword honorably rather than being defeated in battle.
That kick was delivered as she was getting up from the floor after she fell down from swinging a wild punch. MMA doesn't have a standing 8 count. Her back was turned.

I can tell you know nothing about streetfighting.....and that is practically what MMA is.

I wouldn't say MMA is practically street fighting. Closer than something like boxing, sure, but still a far different animal.
It's not apples and oranges....more like Tangerines and Grapefruit.

Oh...so.she should just throw in the towel if she starts getting a few licks upside her head?

What are you.....retarded?

Somebody must have driven your head into the mat one too many times.

No. If she can't block the kicks she shouldn't get into the ring with her to begin with. Heroes who rush into things generally die/lose. Sun Zhu reminds us that the warrior who can force the battle onto their terns most often wins. If you cannot force the battle onto your terms it is,best to avoid it or to fall on your own sword honorably rather than being defeated in battle.
That kick was delivered as she was getting up from the floor after she fell down from swinging a wild punch. MMA doesn't have a standing 8 count. Her back was turned.

I can tell you know nothing about streetfighting.....and that is practically what MMA is.

I wouldn't say MMA is practically street fighting. Closer than something like boxing, sure, but still a far different animal.
It's not apples and oranges....more like Tangerines and Grapefruit.

:lol: I like that. :)

Forum List

Back