Rosie O'Donnell: We have 'less than 3 weeks to stop' 'mentally unstable' Trump

All the butthurt #notmypresident libs are apparently still wearing those Rosie-colored glasses......

Rosie should know....Trump is mentally unstable
Because she's mentally unstable herself?
Maybe

But she sure knows how to goad our new President. How will Kim Jung Un do?
I've noticed how focused Trump is on that fat dyke lately. Good thing you're not as obsessed as Trump goes from one coup to another. You'd be a real mess. :)

Let's see how Trump does staying off the Twitter rants

Hasn't been too successful so far
In what imaginable way has Trump not been successful? Winning the election? Bringing down two political dynasties? Bringing down Hollywood? Bringing down academia? Bring down MSM? Saving good jobs at Carrier and Ford? Stopping the House Ethics committee.

I'm not even going to address the butthurt it's caused the likes of you because that wouldn't be a success technically, though it is tremendously satisfying.

Maybe

I've noticed how focused Trump is on that fat dyke lately. Good thing you're not as obsessed as Trump goes from one coup to another. You'd be a real mess. :)

In what imaginable way has Trump not been successful? Winning the election? Bringing down two political dynasties? Bringing down Hollywood? Bringing down academia? Saving good jobs at Carrier and Ford? Stopping the House Ethics committee.

I'm not even going to address the butthurt it's caused the likes of you because that wouldn't be a success technically, though it is tremendously satisfying.
and is going to take down obummers presidency with one EO!!!

She's right. We have 3 weeks and he is mentally unstable.

crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

We: patriotic Americans as opposed to you RWNJ Pootarian traitors.

Note that after 9/11, Rudy G arranged for his buddy drumpf to get money from a fund set up to help SMALL businesses get back on their feet. Rosie O'Donnell donated $1million to that fund.

Also note that drumpf bragged that since the towers fell, his building was the tallest. Always trying to make up for his very small dick hands.

It sounds like Trump and his supporters got under your skin. Be a man, accept defeat.

We: patriotic Americans as opposed to you RWNJ Pootarian traitors.

Note that after 9/11, Rudy G arranged for his buddy drumpf to get money from a fund set up to help SMALL businesses get back on their feet. Rosie O'Donnell donated $1million to that fund.

Also note that drumpf bragged that since the towers fell, his building was the tallest. Always trying to make up for his very small dick hands.
You would not make a pimple on a patriotic gnats back side.

Careful! Puddly Pillowbite is a fragile snowflake.

Its sad the left have to get Rosie to fight their battles for them.
is that what you call this?

giphy.gif

We warned Dem's not to over reach, now Obama and the left wing have destroyed the Democratic party. Its pretty bad with all three blue wall states PA, MI, and WI vote Republican. I believe the liberal wing is so dug in on denial they will have to lose NY or CA before they wake up.

Rosie O'Donnell: We have 'less than 3 weeks to stop' 'mentally unstable' Trump

There are always ghey cruises..

Maybe

In what imaginable way has Trump not been successful? Winning the election? Bringing down two political dynasties? Bringing down Hollywood? Bringing down academia? Bring down MSM? Saving good jobs at Carrier and Ford? Stopping the House Ethics committee.

He has been unsuccessful in controlling his rants and bizarre statements

He is now a grown up boy and a group of morons elected him to be our president. He will have to deal with the public, Congress and foreign nations

God save us for our lack of judgement

1. Rosie O'Donnell is an idiot.

2. Nothing will stop mentally unstable Trump

3. We're all going to die soon, so buck up.
1. Agreed.

2. Not sure he's unstable, just different. Yes, Congress can stop POTUS.

3. We're all gonna die soon enough, so quit worrying about it. ;)

Why? American voters have been voicing their disagreement on the direction of our government since 1992. Now they've shaken up Washington by voting in a true outsider. Someone who doesn't play by Washington insider rules. Should be interesting.

We'll also see that, despite all the caterwauling from both sides for decades, being President doesn't make one King. The Republicans know they can't afford to fuck this up. They only have until the mid-terms to show progress and 2020 to keep the WH.

Forum List

Back