Rosie O'Donnell Accuses Trump Of Incest With Non-Intelligent, Non-Powerful Ivanka

What a disgusting sleazebag.

Vile Rosie O'Donnell Accuses President Trump of Incest With Daughter Ivanka

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

By Kristine Marsh | July 11, 2019 7:40 AM EDT
Former View host Rosie O’Donnell accused President Trump of doing "bad things" sexually with his “talentless” “non-intelligent” daughter Ivanka, Wednesday. During a radio interview with lefty Sirius XM host Michelangelo Signorile, O’Donnell was prompted to sound off on the idea that Ivanka would run for elected office some day, but instead she smeared the whole First Family as incestuous.

Michelangelo Signorile @MSignorile

.@Rosie on @IvankaTrump today on my show, @SXMProgress : "There's a prevalent incest feel amongst Donald Trump and his children, at least his daughter. Very creepy...I think she's, you know, a talentless, non-intelligent, non-powerful woman."

5:19 PM - Jul 10, 2019
It's obvious Ivanka rebuked her advances, there is a feeling out here where rosie resides [at least part time] that Ivanka ignored an invitation to a scat party hosted by rosie and rosie was upset that she did not even RSVP.
Wasn't that the one that Michael Obama organized?

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

Former View host Rosie O’Donnell accused President Trump of doing "bad things" sexually with his “talentless” “non-intelligent” daughter Ivanka, Wednesday. During a radio interview with lefty Sirius XM host Michelangelo Signorile, O’Donnell was prompted to sound off on the idea that Ivanka would run for elected office some day, but instead she smeared the whole First Family as incestuous.

.@Rosie on @IvankaTrump today on my show, @SXMProgress : "There's a prevalent incest feel amongst Donald Trump and his children, at least his daughter. Very creepy...I think she's, you know, a talentless, non-intelligent, non-powerful woman."

It's obvious Ivanka rebuked her advances, there is a feeling out here where rosie resides [at least part time] that Ivanka ignored an invitation to a scat party hosted by rosie and rosie was upset that she did not even RSVP.
I actually like the Obamas, I wanted to ask you though, is that thomas sowell in your avatar? along with george will and michelle malkin he is one of my top 10 authors/writers/columnists, most of the rest are on the left...if its not then never mind...lol

Finally, someone is brave enough to publish what many people have been wondering about. The relationship between Donald Trump and Ivanka.
I think you have it all wrong, you should be wondering about the Groper Joe and all those little girls he touched.

I wasn't aware that Donald Trump had adopted the nickname, Groper Joe. You are on the game?

Finally, someone is brave enough to publish what many people have been wondering about. The relationship between Donald Trump and Ivanka.
I think what confused those "many" people about them being father and daughter was the fact that the parents were very diverse, ie. different genders.

Thank you for your information about different genders. I didn't read anything about Donald Grabbing men by the crotch. Evidently you have 'First Hand' knowledge.

1280_rosie_odonnell.jpg

I actually like the Obamas, I wanted to ask you though, is that thomas sowell in your avatar? along with george will and michelle malkin he is one of my top 10 authors/writers/columnists, most of the rest are on the left...if its not then never mind...lol
Yes a great man, that no liberal knows about. When a black man is successful, they shun him as being an Oreo or Uncle Tom.

Thank you for your information about different genders.

lol...true story

I didn't read anything about Donald Grabbing men by the crotch.

I'm sure it's not from a lack of trying

Evidently you have 'First Hand' knowledge.
goin with corny are we, OK:
I'm not fallin for this ol bait and switch routine, first you try what you consider to be an insult cuz it's gay and if it doesn't work you scream homophobe, you're quite the clever master baiter

trump-women-sisters-04.jpg

Trump gets erection as Ivanka gives him a lap dance

Weren't you kids all excited about her show coming back, and pissed when it did without her?

I'm sorry, I don't follow all of tRump's little feuds. Don't have the time.

This idiot is conflating O'Donnell with Roseanne Barr. LOL. What country did you grow up in to not know who Roseanne Barr is? She was the female equivalent of Dangerfield and Kinnison in the 80s as a standup act.

Last edited:
Weren't you kids all excited about her show coming back, and pissed when it did without her?

I'm sorry, I don't follow all of tRump's little feuds. Don't have the time.

This idiot is conflating O'Donnell with Roseanne Barr. LOL. What country did you grow up in to not know who Roseanne Barr is? She was the female equivalent of Dangerfield and Kinnison in the 80s as a standup act.
Sorry kid, got better things to do than watch TV.

Forum List

Back