Roosevelt, Stalin and The Elusive "Second Front"

Freedom of Religion and FDR re: the USSR

read Roosevelt-Litvinov Clearly from 1933 on FDR insisted the Americans overseas in the USSR would maintain their right to freedom and worship of religion.

The exchange clearly expresses that FDR knew the communists did not have the same freedoms as Americans, as well as demonstrating that PC and the far right reactionary revisionists are failing in new OP.

You moron....

1. Previous occupants of the office refused to recognize the sociopathic Soviet regime
Almost as soon as he was President, FDR recognized the Soviet Union.... He assumed office in March of 1933, and on November 16th, 1933, signed a worthless agreement with Litvinov, recognizing the USSR.

b. Did Roosevelt have any reason tobelieve that Stalin would live up to his word?
Roosevelt signed the recognition agreement: Litvinov "returned to the Soviet embassy.....all smiles....and said 'Well, it's all in the bag; we have it.'"

On September 23, 1939, Dr. D. H. Dombrowsky testified before the Dies committee.The Winona Republican-Herald on Newspapers.com

And Dombrowsky testified that Litvinov boasted that he pulled the wool over FDR's eyes:

"Well, it's all in the bag. They wanted us to recognize the debts we owed them and I promised we were going to negotiate. But they did not know we were going to negotiate until doomsday. The next one was a corker; they wanted us to promise freedom of religion in the Soviet Union, and I promised that, too. I was very much prompted to offer that I would personally collect all the Bibles and ship them over."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p.33.

So.....Roosevelt and you, Jakal.....Dumb and Dumber.

The moron PC is using conclusions not based on the evidence to come up with revisionists interpretations not supported by the evidence, as evidenced above.

The moron PC is using conclusions not based on the evidence to come up with revisionists interpretations not supported by the evidence, as evidenced above.

"...not based on the evidence..."

Testimony before the House of Representatives is evidence, you lying sack of offal.
And I provided same.

Notice how frequently I rip one who is one a new one.

Starkey can't bring himself to say anything bad about one of Progressives Founding Fathers, Uncle Joe Stalin

Frank is frothing again, which he does when lies. And then he tries to up the ante and always goes bust.

"...not based on the evidence..."

Testimony before the House of Representatives is evidence, you lying sack of offal.
And I provided same.

Notice how frequently I rip one who is one a new one.

Those are conclusions not based on objective evidence, whereas I give you the communications between FDR and and the USSR foreign minister.

Since you cannot rebut with objective evidence, only skewed conclusions, just skip to the personal attack. :)

They lie, you imbecile!!!

1. In 1982, Ronald Reagan asked his arms control advisory committee to conduct a review of Soviet compliance in the 25 years of arms control treaties. It was the first such concerted review ever. The answer to the question of Soviet arms controls compliance was that there was none.
West, "American Betrayal," p. 198.

"The Soviet Union repeatedly violates treaties, and the rest of the world turns their heads and proceeds to enter into still more treaties, which the Soviets violate with impunity."
Joseph D. Douglass, Jr., "Why the Soviets Violate Arms Control Treaties," vii, 83.

2. The agreement that Litvinov signed promised "To respect scrupulously the indisputable right of the United States to order its own life within its own jurisdiction in its own way and to refrain from interfering in any manner in the internal affairs of the United States, its territories or possessions.... in particular,from any act tending to incite or encourage armed intervention, or any agitation or propaganda having as an aim, the violation of the territorial integrity of the United States, its territories or possessions, or the bringing about by force of a change in the political or social order of the whole or any part of the United States, its territories or possessions....

Not to permit the formation or residence on its territory of any organization or group--and to prevent the activity on its territory of any organization or group, or of representatives or officials of any organization or group--which makes claim to be the Government of,...

...prevent the activity on its territory of any organization or group, or of representatives or officials of any organization or group--which has as an aim the overthrow or the preparation for the overthrow of, or the bringing about by force of a change in, the political or social order of the whole or any part of the United States,...etc."
Roosevelt-Litvinov

Get it? They promised no espionage, no Communist Party of the United States of America (CPUSA)....

BTW.....
  • New York State Communist Party
  • Know who paid for the building?
  • Right.....the Soviets

Stop the deflection, PC. Stay with your new OP

Those are conclusions not based on objective evidence, whereas I give you the communications between FDR and and the USSR foreign minister.

Since you cannot rebut with objective evidence, only skewed conclusions, just skip to the personal attack. :)

Stop the deflection, PC. Stay with your new OP

You didn't have to come back to verify that you are a lying imbecile....
...it was made clear earlier.

Now I told you: get back under that rock and stay there.

Point out to Jake that his Uncle Joe starved million of people including 3MM Children right before FDR decided to recognize the USSR and Jake says, "You say he starved millions like it was a bad thing, those people needed killing"

1. Previous occupants of the office refused to recognize the sociopathic Soviet regime
Almost as soon as he was President, FDR recognized the Soviet Union.... He assumed office in March of 1933, and on November 16th, 1933, signed a worthless agreement with Litvinov, recognizing the USSR.

They refused mainly over debts from the Tsarists regime..

Let's review the time period, and what was going on:

1.Since FDR knew of Stalin's genocides, was Roosevelt a man without a moral compass?
... eight months earlier, journalist Gareth Jones had exposed Stalin's Terror Famine

This is poignant:
"In the train a Communist denied to me that there was a famine. I flung a crust of bread which I had been eating from my own supply into a spittoon. A peasant fellow-passenger fished it out and ravenously ate it."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gareth_Jones_(journalist)

2. Malcolm Muggeridge "was the first writer to reveal the true nature of Stalin's regime when in 1933 he exposed the terror famine in the Ukraine. "
Time and Eternity: The Uncollected Writings of Malcolm Muggeridge: Malcolm Muggeridge, Nicholas Flynn: 9781570759055: Amazon.com: Books

3. For those who don't know, Stalin starved millions to death to gain control of their property, their farms.

"1932-1933 .... Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union, set in motion events designed to cause a famine in the Ukraine to destroy the people there seeking independence from his rule. As a result, an estimated7,000,000 persons perished..."The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Stalin's Forced Famine 1932-33

Roosevelt, the Democrat, no doubt used this as his mantra: "Millions slaughtered??? Heck, ya' hafta break a few eggs to make an omelette."

No wonder Democrats have so much in common with communists.

1.Since FDR knew of Stalin's genocides, was Roosevelt a man without a moral compass?
... eight months earlier, journalist Gareth Jones had exposed Stalin's Terror Famine

This is poignant:
"In the train a Communist denied to me that there was a famine. I flung a crust of bread which I had been eating from my own supply into a spittoon. A peasant fellow-passenger fished it out and ravenously ate it."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gareth_Jones_(journalist)

2. Malcolm Muggeridge "was the first writer to reveal the true nature of Stalin's regime when in 1933 he exposed the terror famine in the Ukraine. "
Time and Eternity: The Uncollected Writings of Malcolm Muggeridge: Malcolm Muggeridge, Nicholas Flynn: 9781570759055: Amazon.com: Books

3. For those who don't know, Stalin starved millions to death to gain control of their property, their farms.

"1932-1933 .... Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union, set in motion events designed to cause a famine in the Ukraine to destroy the people there seeking independence from his rule. As a result, an estimated7,000,000 persons perished..."The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Stalin's Forced Famine 1932-33

Roosevelt, the Democrat, no doubt used this as his mantra: "Millions slaughtered??? Heck, ya' hafta break a few eggs to make an omelette."

They share a mutual loathing for people

Point out to Jake that his Uncle Joe starved million of people including 3MM Children right before FDR decided to recognize the USSR and Jake says, "You say he starved millions like it was a bad thing, those people needed killing"

This is poignant:

Project much???

This is poignant:

They share a mutual loathing for people
This thread shows loathing all right.....it extolls it...

This is poignant:

Project much???

You have no answer to Roosevelt's acceptance of mass slaughter.

Shouldn't that teach you something?

This is poignant:

Project much???

You Hero FDR was Stalin's fuck buddy

Starkey can't bring himself to say anything bad about one of Progressives Founding Fathers, Uncle Joe Stalin
Some Republicans can't find anything bad to say about one of their progressives, even before Stalin: Theodore Roosevelt. Was Teddy the first progressive? Wonder what a Progressive means, so many labels and so changeable, all seemingly with flexible definitions, hard to keep up.

Some Republicans can't find anything bad to say about one of their progressives, even before Stalin: Theodore Roosevelt. Was Teddy the first progressive? Wonder what a Progressive means, so many labels and so changeable, all seemingly with flexible definitions, hard to keep up.

Progressive is state control. Teddy was a crude prototype. Stalin, Mao and Hitler did Progressivism right and are the Founding Fathers of Modern Progressives

So Progressive is state control. Teddy was a crude prototype. Stalin, Mao and Hitler did Progressivism right and are the Founding Fathers of Modern Progressives
So if progressive is merely state control, then it seems that all nations are progressive, right?

All modern nations are progressive, yes, with right, center, and left divisions.

Forum List

Back